Favoritism .

The More I Want To Let You Know.
Kris rolls his eyes when their manager insists for Luhan to take the seat next to him in the car.
Even manager can't resist.
Protests of favouritism-just because hes cute and you always pick Luhan!- quickly escape from the members’ lips, but the manager
shrugs it off uncaringly.
Even though they’re meant to be on a diet, Kris can hear none-too quiet promises of ice-creams and sweets being whispered
to Luhan.
 
Their next place to go on the schedule is on a show and the mc's compliment them on their music.
Yadayada.
It’s all the stuff they’ve heard and being asked before and Kris finds himself drifting off.
He wonders why people can’t be honest and honestly say they actually haven’t listened to their music
and just say they like them for their looks. The mc's seem to sprout compliments at them every minute or so.
They dot on Luhan especially.
Kris doesn't blame them.
 
“You’re so cute.”
 “Your skin is flawless.”
"You know you're really pretty right?"
 
Kris predicts fans will attack like rapid dogs tomorrow and tear them into pieces but they hosts obviously don’t care because the compliments keep rolling, and rolling into Luhan who obviously wants to kick them away but is too polite to do so.
So he just smiles abashedly all cute, dimples showing and the two females squeal.
 
“Compared to the Leader Luhan is cuter.”
 
Kris blinks surprised. But the audience are laughing their heads off like it’s the funniest thing they’ve ever heard.
So now Kris has to as well. He’s on camera after all.
His ears pick up a low mutter of why would anyone compare them anyway, the leader is ugly.
Kris smiles, his smile as fake as plastic.
 
Going back home, he sits in the car seat dejectedly. One person’s opinion shouldn’t bother him as much but yet it does.
In all his self pity he misses the concerned look Luhan gives him.
 
“You’re beautiful.” Midsentence in, Kris looks up to find his source of distraction and it’s Luhan.
Who’s looking at him with a determined look on his face?
Kris sighs.
Knowing all too well that that look didn’t mean anything good, concentration fully gone,
he sets his book aside and mentally notes a page number down.
“You’re beautiful.” Luhan repeats.
Kris stares, confused.
 
When stars envelop the sky and the moon replaces the sun. Kris finds out that Luhan had confessed to him.
Though how is it a confession, if he’s not given the chance to confess back? 
But like all things associated with Luhan he finds it adorable.
Furthermore Lay tells him that Luhan has liked him for days on end and if Kris continues disturbing his sleep by asking him questions, he’ll snap his neck.
 
Kris goes to Luhans room for answers because he doesn’t want his neck to be snapped.
 
It’s freezing. Stepping out of bed he is immediately hit with the feeling of thousand needles prickling his skin, so he quickly waddles over to Luhans bed.
Luhan welcomes him with open arms and under the covers they exchange words and shy little kisses.
Luhans bed-and Luhan himself- is so soft and warm that Kris remembers he’s tired.
 
The sunlight bathes on Kris skin and he moans.
His last remains of his dreams being chased away by the realisation he's awake again.
Yawning and trying to get his brain to focus he cautiously opens one eye to find Luhans face right in front of his.
Warm fingers trail under his shirt and both of Kris's eyes snap open and he splutters when he finds himself pinned under a warm body.
Luhan is chuckling into his ear and saying stuff like how long he waited for this;
and how really cute he is; how everything he does is cute.
 
Kris still can't comprehend what’s happening when lips start to trail a path down his body.
 
When everyone is awake, no-one questions anything when Kris comes out of Luhans bedroom,both necks marked in red.
They do notice that Luhans smile is brighter than normal.

 

------

I'd updated way earlier but i wasn't (still not) feeling very well/happy..

I'll edit this later when I'm in a better mood...

But still thanks for reading!<3 I'll thank you all individually.