DONGHAE IS POPULAR IN SEOUL UNIVERSITY>>??

University Sweet 20

DONGHAE OPPA! WE LOVE YOU!
SIWON OPPA! WE LOVE YOU!
KYUHYUN OPPA! WE LOVE YOU
SUNGMIN OPPA! WE LOVE YOU!
RYEOWOOK OPPA! WE LOVE YOU!

Beside the School gate is a Basketball Court, most girls went screaming for few members of the Super Junior Members of the Seoul University.

(The member are the three musketeers of Honesty Class in the college of Humanities and Donghae and Ryeowook.)

 

Seohyun: Tiffany did I hear wrong? So many people love OPPA?

Tiffany: I think your Donghae OPPA is very famous in school.

Seohyun: HUH?

 

At this time, Donghae wink at his both dongseng.

Others girls turned their head around staring both of them wondering why their beloved Donghae OPPA wink at them.
Tiffany quickly pull Seohyun and Run..

Seohyun afraid of her female senior eyes.

She thought had done something wrong.

 

Tiffany told Seohyun that they should hidden their relationship with Donghae if not they will be bother by rumors and girls to purposely close with them to get Donghae news or etc..

Seohyun: Rumor? What type of Rumor?


Tiffany: As I am not Donghae Sister, they may said that I purposely friend with you just to get closer with Donghae.

 

Seohyun: Would that be happen? You have been friends with us since young but you didn’t know that Donghae is popular with girls..

 

After much discussion and Tiffany pursured the innocent Seohyun who believe the female senior is not that evil and she hates to lie or to hide the trues.

 

Seohyun sms Donghae do not tell anyone about Tiffany and Seohyun relationship with Donghae.

 

On the other hand, all the super junior basketball members settle around their private gathering place.

Siwon: Hey Donghae, Why do you wink at the 2 girls just now? Must be thinking to get them as your girl friend right? Don’t be greedy ! take 1 will do . the other 1 give me..

 

Donghae scrabbed Siwon collar and warm him not to touch both of them as his target…

Siwon: Why?? Are they ur girlfriend already?

 

Donghae:No ! they are my sisters!

 

Siwon and the rest were in shock but not ryeowook whom knew them since high school. They are curious about Donghae Sister Seohyun and a close-to-be sister Tiffany as Donghae always mention about them….

 

Donghae requested the rest to open a party for Seohyun and Tiffany welcome them to school.

 

Donghae and the rest discuss about the party & etc for very long time until Donghae want to inform Seohyun about the timing for meeting..(Surprise Party instead)

However Donghae was in shock when she saw Seohyun message..

DONGHAE SHOUTED AT HIS PHONE..

RYEOWOOK AND SUNGMIN CAME FORWARD AND LOOK AT HIS HP AND LAUGHED..

 

KYUHYUN THE EVIL MAKNAE OF THE GROUP: HAHAHAHA UR SISTERS DISOWN U! HAHHAHAHAH

 

Ryeowook who know both girls was thinking.. Seohyun ? I think is a scam..

Super Junior member: Scam? Hahahaha

Donghae and Ryeowook thinking how can inncoent seohyun send that kind of message..

RyeoWook whispered to himself Why happen to the inncoent Seohyun but Keohyun hear that.

Kyuhyun :…INNOCENT? THERE NO SUCH THINGS IN THIS WORLD… INNOCENT? ALL FEMALE ARE EVIL !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update again :D

Please comment.

Sorry for the boring short update.