Tiffany fall in love with Changmin OPPA Since 10??

University Sweet 20

"Eonni Eonni !" Seohyun started to yell and tears started to drop from her eye.

Seohyun feel very worry for her best friend (Tiffany) who keep herself to this big secret for long.She didn't know that Tiffany was actually in love with her Changmin Oppa since 10years old.
For 10years..10 YEARS !! She felt angry why Tiffany keep to herself. In this 10years, Tiffany keep herself in silence.. Seeing Changmin Oppa and Yeon-hee eonni dating and .....

At the same time, she is wondering why Tiffany eonni in love with Changmin Oppa as Donghae Oppa is more closer to her.

Tiffany looked and her.She know what is Seohyun thinking since she is her best friend since the day Seohyun move in to the orphange.

"Seo Twins, are you thinking why i fall in love with your Changmin Oppa?. Tiffany didn't face Seohyun while saying that.

Seohyun look abit shock but she say "nehhhhhhhhh... ". Long dragging Yes in korean as she is still crying and feel sad for her best friend.

Tiffany told Seohyun that she didn't know exactly when she start falling in love with Changmin Oppa.

Tiffany: " i just feel the pain everytime when Changmin Oppa and Yeon-hee eonni was together. However, i talked to BOA eonni regarding this love issue. After discussing and story telling to Boa eonni .. eonni just tell me is because "maybe" is just nothing...

Seohyun: Nothing ???????????? MAYBE ??? (Another shock look)

Tiffany: "Ne. Maybe Nothing.. its just nothing.. she say is just that i fall in love with Changmin Oppa caring and loving towards you.

(Changmin care for seohyun as he is OPPA) 

This is all BECAUSE OF MY APPA !!!!! My APPA didn't care and love my eomma. However Changmin Oppa did a very different acts of him..

The way that i want my OPPA treat my mother and me... However, when i thought is really this way.. I started observing Changmin OPPA every moment and fall in love with him"

 

Seohyun doesn't know how to comfort Tiffany. Seohyun thought she still young to know this..

NONONONO..

Should be too innocent.. She don't understand..

 

"TWINS! FASTER COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST IF NOT YOU GIRLS WILL BE LATE FOR FIRST DAYS OF SCHOOL". Changmin shouted when he is at living room.

 

They stopped chatting in Seohyun  Pink Pink Room.. No,its should be Their room as Tiffany move in last month after leaving orphange.

Seohyun and Tiffany both greet Changmin together with a Sweet eye Smile.

 

Changmin: "Omg, My Seo dongsaeng learn eye smile from little Tiffany.. what a CUTE good morning greet !!"

Seohyun and Tiffany was in stun with Changmin sweet words.

They both asked Changmin what happen? Changmin dont talk with sweet words normally. Changmin tell them that there were be a good news for this family.. However, he will only announce tonight when Donghae is here too.

Seohyun & Tiffany: " Where is Donghae OPPA?"

 

Changmin : "Aiyoo...i the one going announce the good news and you girls not curious about that but ask about that stupid Donghae Kid who went to school first as he didn't even care his dongsaeng first day of school. Anyway, Donghae say you girls not kid anymore but he say Please Go to school first and wait for him as he 'll pick you girls later.

Both tiffany and Seohyun not in that mood of replying after the small talk between them..

 

Changmin excitedly said: "Give me a reply.. Anyway, Seohyun why you takes so long to prepare ? I thought our Miss Seohyun never wastes time when thing needs to be done! "

 

Seohyun body start to shiver beacause she doesn't know why reply to give her Oppa.

 

Lucky..

 

"TWINNIE LETS GO ! WE GOING TO BE LATE.. SORRY OPPA WE NEED TO GO.. BYE~" Tiffany.

 

Tiffany drag Seohyun  to the door ..

Changmin raise his voice to the door afraid that his dongsaeng never hear what he said" FIGHTING SEO & TIFFANY TWINS"..

FIGHTING.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter is abit boring and short. As i want to start with Tiffany although Seohyun is the main character.
I don't want to have the same concept as other fanfics story as my starting..

I watched alot of drama and fanfics .. afraid to have the same story lines or concept..

Normally, people will start with Seohyun ... so i did it in a opposite way..

Please come back for my upcoming chapter as i will try to build a start and different story body as i know people like happy ending.. I LIKE TOO .. ESPECIALLY FOR MY SEOKYU~ and by the way i would like to thanks people start viewing this fanfics and subscribe..

 

Please give me comment and ideas for me to continue my story..

 

Come back for Seohyun and Tiffany first day university life and who they met ??

Anyway, they are new transfer student.. so its will be much interesting then a new student like others.

I will tell u why they are new transfer student next chapter..

Do come back ~

And i will try to change my ways of typing in the few chapter ..

I read this first chapter .. its abit my way of normal informal writting..

Stay tune..