Chapter 1

Secret Love

After B.A.Ps rehearsal of ‘Secret Love’ on ‘Show! Champion’, DaeHyun dropped down on the couch in the dressing room, and pulled out his phone to read to a text from earlier.

Are you still mad about that whole thing with me and KiKwang? D:

No... Why would I? ⌐_⌐

I told you it was only for the MV

But you decide to forget about me and flirt with him instead?

It’s not like that, he was coming on to me. I didn’t know how to stop it Remember? We can’t let anyone know about us... You said it yourself :(

Whatever, I have to go see what Manager Hyung wants.

DaeHyun slid his phone back into his pocket with much frustration. Him and Ailee have been dating for almost five months now, and they still haven’t told anyone about their relationship. Not even the B.A.P members know. Now that they’re promoting ‘Secret Love’, he couldn’t help but die a little bit inside each time they performed it. After a while, DaeHyun left the dressing room to go meet up with his group.

“DaeHyun,” their manager called out. “Perfect timing, I was telling the group about maybe having a special guest to perform ‘Secret Love’ with you guys.”

“That’s a great idea!” DaeHyun said brightly, trying to forget about what just happened with him and Ailee. “Who will the guest star be?”

“That’s the problem, we don’t know yet,” the manager admitted. “It’s hard to find singer who is willingly able to do it.”

As the members tried to think of someone, Ailee walked passed them as she was getting ready for her stage rehearsal. When she walked by, she quickly glanced at DaeHyun who was avoiding her gaze. Ailee looked at him with apologetic eyes, not knowing what to do to cheer him up. DaeHyun noticed her, but tried his best to not look at her and continue to converse with s. It wasn’t until Ailee began singing until someone finally spoke up.

“What about Ailee Noona?” Zelo suggested.

“Yes! I like that idea!” YoungJae blurted out.

“YoungJae Hyung is only excited because he’s a huge Ailee fanboy,” said JongUp.

“Ailee is pretty hot though,” HimChan confessed.

That caught DaeHyun’s attention immediately and he shot his head up to s. Even though he and Ailee are on bad terms at the moment, he didn’t like that fact that his group members were all on her. But he still stayed quiet.

“She does have a pretty good voice,” YongGuk admitted.

“Good?” YoungJae questioned. “She has the voice of a goddess! Don’t you think so DaeHyun?” He turned his attention towards DaeHyun.

“Hm... Neh,” was all he said.

“Great! Then I’ll talk to Ailee’s manager and see what they think of it,” their manager said.

As the other members went to the dressing room to prepare for the actual performance, DaeHyun stayed back and watched Ailee rehearse for a bit. *I hate that we have to keep our relationship a secret. I wish we could make it public, but it’s already too late for that.*

“Amazing isn’t she,” YoungJae came from behind him as they both watched Ailee. All DaeHyun did was nod his head. “She’s everything a guy could ever want. Looks, personality, the voice,” YoungJae took a deep sigh. “She’s perfect, I wonder if she has a boyfriend,” he joked.

DaeHyun frowned at that statement. *Yeah she does, that boyfriend is ME.* As soon as the song came to an end, DaeHyun turned around and started heading towards their dressing room.

“Yah, DaeHyun! Wait for me!” YoungJae shouted.

Once Ailee got off stage, she saw DaeHyun trailing off to his dressing room. *He still can’t be mad about the KiKwang thing right? I wish we could just have a real talk. I hate how we can’t act like a real couple.*

The next day after B.A.P’s goodbye stage on Music on Top, Zelo and JongUp were in the dance studio having a mini dance battle, HimChan and YongGuk were in the living room doing whatever they’re doing, and DaeHyun and YoungJae were in their room as YoungJae went on about Ailee.

“Can you believe Ailee will be singing with us?!” YoungJae fanboyed.

“It’s not even official yet, how can you be so sure that she would even want to do it?” DaeHyun questioned him.
“I know she will! Because the song was meant for the both of us,” YoungJae lightly fell back on the bed as he imagined what it would be like to have Ailee as a girlfriend.

DaeHyun scoffed at the idea that YoungJae had. *More like ME and Ailee. It’s as if the song was written for us.* As YoungJae continued to fanboy, Daehyun’s lips curved up to a small smile. *It would be great if she sang with us. We can finally show our feelings to each other through the song.*

As the boys were getting ready for their rehearsal stage for M Countdown, a soft knock came upon their door.

“It’s open,” HimChan hollered. As the door slightly opened, all eyes were on their special guest.

“Annyeong,” Ailee said cutely.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” they all said in unison, bowing at a 90 degree angle.

“It’s okay, you guys don’t have to be so formal,” she smiled sweetly at them.

There was an awkward silence, until the bathroom door opened. “Why is everyone so qui-...” DaeHyun asked as he came out still buttoning up his shirt, but was shocked when he saw Ailee. They made eye contact, but didn’t say anything. Ailee quickly broke the gaze, not wanting anyone to become suspicious.

“We’re all a big fan of yours Ailee, you’re really amazing on stage,” YoungJae chirped up with a shy smile.

“Chinjjayo? Thanks, I’m a big fan of you guys too. I especially love ‘Secret Love’, it’s really an honor that I’m singing with you guys.”

“Really? Who’s your favorite member?” Zelo asked excitedly.

Ailee lightly tapped her finger in her chin as she scanned through the room in search of her favorite member. “DaeHyun-sshi,” she smiled looking directly at him. Both of their hearts were beating quickly as they didn’t know how the others would react. DaeHyun gave his famous eye smile with a slight tint of pink on his cheeks.

“You guys have five minutes until your rehearsal stage,” one of the stage directors came and announced.

“C’mon guys, let’s go and get set up,” YongGuk said.

“We can discuss about our stage collaboration after we get back,” JongUp said as he got up to head out.

Ailee nodded and followed them out. “B.A.P Fighting!” she cheered once they got on stage. She smiled at the sight of how her boyfriend sang so beautifully.*DaeHyunnie Fighting! I can’t wait to join you on that stage.*

Once the boys got off the stage, they headed back to their dressing room with Ailee and they began to discuss about how the song will go. As the discussion went on, DaeHyun and Ailee would quickly glance at each other and smile without the other members knowing. The next day came quickly, and both B.A.P and Ailee were dressed and ready to perform.

 

Everybody else performed as if it wasn’t any different, except for DaeHyun and YoungJae. DaeHyun felt more of the connection of the song than he did before. He always sang the song with Ailee in his mind, but now that she was actually singing with them, he felt happier and more confident and yet, a little painful because of their secret relationship. YoungJae on the other hand was the happiest fanboy alive. He sang his best just for Ailee, and whenever they sang a part together, he would smile a bit on the inside. Towards the end of the song, DaeHyun and Ailee both made eye contact. Instead of looking away, DaeHyun saw the longing, sadness in her eyes and reached out for her, but they both turned away, due to the ending of the song.

That day, when B.A.P were at their dorms, DaeHyun received a text.

I liked your leopard pants ;)

Aish~ it was embarrassing though ><

They were cute! You should wear them more often :P

Thanks, but I think I’ll pass on that xD

So you still mad??

No, I’m just happy that we can stand on stage together ^^

I’m happy about that too, I’m gonna go to sleep now
I love you <3 Good Night!


DaeHyun smiled at the text, forgetting that he was in the living room with everyone else.

Sweet Dreams Princess, I love you too <3

“Who are you texting so happily about?” HimChan questioned curiously.

“No one, Just read something funny on Twitter,” DaeHyun tried to cover up, hoping they would buy it.

“Oh really? Then you wouldn’t mind if we looked at it,” with that YongGuk quickly snatched DaeHyun’s phone out of his hands. DaeHyun’s eyes widened and he quickly jumped on his Hyung’s back trying to retrieve his phone.

“Hyung! Give it back!” YongGuk quickly passed it to HimChan, and DaeHyun moved on to get his phone back. Soon enough, his phone was passed to every member, but he still doesn’t have his phone. He tried to get it back from the maknae, but he was too tall. *Damn you Zelo and your growth spurts* Zelo held the phone up high and tried to turn it on. When he finally turned it on, there was a picture of Ailee on his phone with little captions that said My Beautiful Princess, I love you <33.
“Look! It’s a picture 
Ailee Noona!” Zelo shouted out, and all the members came surrounding him. “‘My Beautiful Princess, I love you’ Awh! How cute!” The maknae read the caption out loud.

DaeHyun dropped his head in his hands, he wasn’t worried about the humiliation, but about their relationship. *Crap! What do I do? Think DaeHyun, think!*

“Hyung, I never knew you were this big of a fanboy about Ailee,” JongUp stated.

DaeHyun lifted his head up, “Er.. Yeah, I’m a huge fanboy of Ailee,” he went along with it. “I didn’t want you guys to know about it.”

“What?! And you never told me?!” YoungJae exclaimed in shock.

“That’s because you won’t ever shut up!” DaeHyun scolded playfully.

“From the looks of it, it’s almost like you’re obsessed with her,” HimChan said as he continued scroll through the pictures. “Maybe even more than YoungJae.”

DaeHyun faked a laugh and took his phone back. From then on, he was labeled as ‘Ailee’s Stalker’.

Finally, it was their last stage performance of ‘Secret Love’ together. It was almost performance time, and Zelo came up to DaeHyun.

“Hyung, I have something to tell you!” Zelo said excitedly.

“Tell me later, we have to be a stage now,” with that, all the B.A.P members and Ailee went to their places on the couch.

 

Since this was the last performance, DaeHyun wanted to make this special without going overboard. He stood up and faced her as he sang. He expressed out what felt towards her through the lyrics he was singing. Towards the end of the song, DaeHyun stood up and so did Ailee. They faced each other as they continued singing with loving eyes, but sadly they knew that even though the song expressed exactly how they felt; they still couldn’t make their relationship public.
As they walked off the stage, the four B.A.P members left to the dressing room first. DaeHyun and Ailee slowly took their time walking there.

“You did great out there,” DaeHyun complimented.

“Thanks, you did a great job too,” Ailee complemented back with rosy cheeks. Just when they were about to hug, Zelo came in and swung his arm around DaeHyun’s neck.

“Sorry to interrupt, but Hyung remember I was going to tell you something?” Zelo said.

“What is it?” DaeHyun hesitantly looked at Ailee and Zelo followed his gaze.

“Oh Ailee Noona , did you know that DaeHyun Hyung is OBSESSED with you?” Zelo blurted. “He has sooooo many pictures of you in his phone.”

A wide smile came across her face. “Really? Is that so...”

“Yeah! We even gave him a nickname! ‘Ailee’s Stalker!’” he gestured in the air. Ailee laughed while DaeHyun was embarrassed. *I’m going to kill that maknae when we get home.* “But now it looks like it should be ‘Ailee’s Boyfriend’ instead,” Both Ailee and DaeHyun stiffened at Zelo’s words. *He knows about our relationship?* they both thought. Zelo turned back to his Hyung and smirked.

“You shouldn’t leave your phone lying around without a password lock on it Hyung,” and he strolled away to the dressing room.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

Looks like Zelo found out about them! xD

What to you guys think?

Leave it in the comments below ^^

Hope you guys liked it!

Check out my other fanfic? ------> The Things I Did For Her && 

Comment :D/Subscribe ^^/ Share <3