CHAPTER 3

ECHO

 

 

Jessica woke up from her deep slumber. She stretched her arms and did some basic yoga before arose. She needed to get ready to see her father at the office. Once she made her way to the bathroom, she felt a slight dizzy. She quickly stopped for a while.

 

“arghh, what’s wrong with this sudden dizzy?” she asked herself. After a while, she felt better. She quickly went to the bathroom, showered and ate some breakfast. The menu today is only scramble egg with toast. She added some cheese into the scramble. Once the egg inside , she felt nauseous. She tried to ignore it but the feeling was still there. She swallowed the egg but directly it was kicked out of her esophagus.

 

“is the egg rotten? Or maybe the cheese?” she directly went to the fridge and check the expiry date. As long as she remembered, she just bought that cheese.

 

 “it’s still ok though. Urgh, what’s wrong with my stomach today?” she murmured. She tried to continue eating but, again, the urge to vomit come again.

 

“I’m sorry Mr. Scramble, I can’t finish you today. You too Miss Toast.” She said while smiling. She drank her orange juice, just trying to chase away the feel.

 

********************************

 

It’s already 9.30 am when Jessica arrived in front of JBeauty Modelling building. She still had about 30 minutes before the meeting with her father. She made her way toward elevator and fortunately, the elevator is ready. Quickly she stepped into the elevator and hit the button. It’s has been a while meeting with father.

 

When she arrived at her destination, she quickly made her way to her father’s room. As a daughter of the chairman, every staff knew her here. She quickly shot her angelic smile as she approached the secretary table.

 

“seo hyun-shi, is my father inside?” she asked.

 

“yes miss Jessica. But he’s currently not available. He did tell me that your appointment is at 10am. You can have your here seat while waiting for him,” seo hyun said while directing her to the waiting room. Jessica just nodded her head and smiled.

 

“do you want anything to drink while waiting?” seohyun asked again.

 

“no, it’s ok. I’ll help myself if I want something. You can continue with your work. Thank you seohyun-shi.”

 

*******************************

(this is jessica's father.. and hyori as her mother.. yay, cuz i love this couple so much, so i put them as cameo.. what a handsome father and beautiful mother that she has.. ^-^)

 “Jessica-shi, your father asks you to come to his room,” seohyun smiled at her. Jessica quickly stood up and went to her father’s room. Seohyun knocked the door before opening the door for her.

 

“thank you seohyun-shi.”

 

She walked toward her father’s table. Her father seemed busy with his papers in his hands. He looked up when Jessica in front of his desk. To her surprised, her brother, Jung yunho was also there.

 

“good morning dad, oppa,” she greeted both of them.

 

“take your seat Jessica,” her father said with serious tone. Considering how serious his father now, there might be something wrong that she had done.

 

While his eyes still on the papers, he spoke, ”why are you not coming back home sica? Your mother misses you.” Is that what he wants to talk about? Jessica can’t help but keep assuming things inside her head. She eyed her brother, but he seemed to be clueless too.

 

“I’m busy dad. You know that too right. How’s mom?” she asked.

 

“go home if you want to know how’s your mom’s doing.”

 

“hmm.. ok, I know that. I’ll. Is that why you asked me to come?” she spoke her mind.

 

“no.” her dad replied with a short answer. Suddenly he stood up and picked up a brown envelope inside the cabinet behind him.

 

“I want to talk about this,” he continued before throwing the envelope on the table. Jessica startled with his father’s action.

 

“what is this?” “open it yourself”

 

Her hand shake with curiosity. She had a bad feeling with this thing. Slowly, she opened the envelope and her eyes widen as she saw the content of the envelope; bunches of her pictures with taecyeon.

 

“di.. did you spied on me?” she asked.

 

“that is not important Jessica. Did you live with him now? Jessica, he’s our rival and he’s a bad guy. This guy never has a clean record with girls. You better stop seeing him before the worse thing happens,” her father tried threatened her.

 

“how could you dad. How could you spied on me. This is my personal life, for God sake. Just live me alone. I followed what you want me to do and you want me to break up with the guy that I love? Yes, I live with him and yes, I love him no matter who he was,” her eyes started to fill with tears. Her brother tried to calm her down.

 

“I want you to move back to our house. Yunho, go to sica’s house and pack her things. Bring her back to home. I won’t let you live with that bastard ever again. You know that!!!”

 

“I won’t move. Say whatever you want and I won’t move even a single step from that house,” she screamed before hustling out of the room.

 

“why did you do that dad? It’s jessica’s privacy right?” yunho tried to persuade his father.

 

“this guy has another intention approaching Jessica. Jessica never knows about that. I’ll explain to you soon,” yunho nodded his head. After excusing himself, he went to his office to get his thing and left to his sister’s house.     

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

here you go chapter 3..

and hey, i made a poster for ECHO.. and, i made it myself..

pheww, this is the result when i feel STRESS during exam..