CHAPTER 2

ECHO

 

Yunho made his way toward his sister. He promised to send Jessica home after the shoot has done. As a brother a manager, he is responsible to keep Jessica safe. His father personally assigned him as Jessica’s manager. His parent spoilt Jessica too much and did not even realize that they turned Jessica this way. Jessica may look like a good kid, innocent and modest in public. But she’s a hard to deal type that makes yunho headache everytime he deals with his sister.

 

“I heard you injured your ankle?” he asked before taking a seat in front of Jessica. Jessica smiled forcefully.

 

“emm.. that’s nothing actually. So, oppa, let’s get me home. And, what about dinner before that? Your treat?” she suggested.

 

“OK. Come, can you walk?” yunho asked again when he saw his sister’s having hard time to walk.

 

“of course I can. I’m strong enough to run,” jessica said.

 

“emm, before I forget, dad asked you to come and see him tomorrow at the office. He has something to discuss with,” yunho said while driving his car.

 

“about what? I’m doing fine lately. Right oppa?”

 

“I’m not sure about that. He called you to come to his office, so it might be related to your job. And, are still seeing that guy? What’s his name again? Taecyeon?”

 

“uhuh. Wae oppa?” Jessica shot a questioning glare. She’s quiet sensitive when taecyeon became the topic of discussion.    

 

“I think it may be related to that guy. You know, dad hates the idea of you being with Taec. He’s not a nice guy after all,” yunho examined his sister expression.

 

“I know he was a bad guy, but he’s starting to change after he’s with me. I don’t understand why you guys can’t accept him. He’s changing and we should give him a chance.”

 

Yunho stopped his car in front of a western restaurant. He felt like eating some western tonight. Jessica and he enjoyed western food very much. They both grew up in LA. They came to Korea only after Jessica turned 15 and he himself enter high school. Yunho opened the car’s door for his sister but she stayed unmoved.

 

“what’s wrong? Come, we’re going to stuff our stomach with your fav food. So, cheer up my darling,” he held his hand toward Jessica.

 

“come on~”

 

Yunho sighed before continued. ”ok, look. I’m sorry for what I’ve said about Taec. He’s a nice guy and he’ll treat my spoilt baby sister alright. Now, can we go inside the restaurant? I’m starving and you should know that a hungry man is an angry man,” he said. He tried to make his face as angry as possible. Jessica laughed.

 

“you look like an angry bird though,” she pouted while pitching her brother’s cheek, her only brother that she loves the most.

 

“ok, you’re now forgiven. Let’s go hungry man,” she said while giggling cutely.

 

***************

 

Nichkhun lied himself on the sofa in the living room. He switched on TV and flipping over the channels. Nothing captured his attention but his eyes were still glued on the TV. It has been a while he has a free night without shooting or filming. A few minutes after that, Jessica appeared on the TV. It was a recap of her drama. Nichkhun smiled when he remembered Jessica’s reaction after he kissed her. Well, actually, he didn’t plan to kiss Jessica on her lips. He was just too mesmerized with how Jessica looked at that time.

 

‘how can she be too adorable and pretty at the same time?’ he asked himself unconsciously.

 

‘aish, why do I have to think about her?’

 

Nichkhun tried to catch some sleep but his eyes were still wide open. A few minutes later, his handphone rang. Lazily, he reached out his hand.

 

“hello, what’s up mom,” he said.

 

“khun, when are you coming back?” his mom asked. He lived separately from his family. Well, his family lived in London. His parents have business over there. His family rarely came back to Korea. When he has some time, he will fly back to London to visit his Family. Lately he can’t really go back to London due to his busy schedule. Furthermore, he just can’t bear with the marriage proposal that his mother arranged for him.  He knew that his family was trying to help him forgetting Victoria, but, he just not ready for something big like a marriage.

 

“khun, are you still there?”

 

“yeah. I’m sorry mom. I’m quite busy lately. Why do you call?”

 

“well, i want you to attend a blind date….” His mother said with soft voice. She tried to persuade his son.

 

“mom, not that again.”

 

“khun~ it’s already 2 years my dear. How long are you going to wait for vic? She’s not going to come back to you,”

 

“mom, I’m not waiting for her. It’s just that I’m not ready. Just give me sometimes and I’ll find my own girlfriend and get married. Ok,” he said with convincing voice.

 

“hmm, if that so, I give your one year time. Find a girlfriend and get married. If not, you’ll have to marry with the girl that we choose!” his mom said before ending their conversation. Nichkhun sighed. He didn’t how to escape anymore. He knew, sooner or later, he needed to find someone. But how? He did not have any interest in woman lately. Honestly, he can’t really forget about Victoria. Their relationship ended 2 years ago when Victoria left him for the other guy. After that, he did not hear any news about Victoria. 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

yeay, here you go with the 2nd chapter..

please, give me some comment.. huhu.. love you