10 o'clock? Something special will happen at that time?

Arrogant Love

Na Eun POV:

Because my mom told me that she'll tell me about my gift today, I wake up early and prepare my self.

I walk down to the downstair and see that my mom is preparing breakfirst for me.

"Omma.. " I hugged her and called her name softly.

"Wae? " She asked.

"U didn't forget  yet,right? " I reminded her.

"U really never forget about something! " She said and laughed.

"Sure! Because you told me that it is something very precious." I said and giggled.

"Prepare your self, ok? You have to go somewhere with me and your appa at 10 o'clock " She said. -.-

"Ommaaaa , tell me first  " I nearly go crazy because of that gift. I'm really CURIOUS now. No kidding!

"NO. I want to surprised you " She said and walked toward her bedroom.

Mom and dad went out. God! I'm bored. I have to wait until 10? I don't know what to do beside texting with my friends and searching on the internet, watching T.V. aiiii bored. >_<. I shouldn't get up so early.

Myungsoo POV:

God! I get up late. It's 9 o'clock now. After washing my self and walk out of my room , I saw something strange.

It was sticked on my door. 'Myungsoo-ahh. Prepared your self.At 10 I will come home again to pick u up' It was from my mom.

Ahh She already left, but maybe the gift have already prepared for me. She said that it is something that is better than my dream-car so .. it is a helicopter? o.o .I run to the front yard but see nothing beside that boring garden. I see a gardener.

"Ahjumma! Did you see something like a car or ..? " I asked her.

"No. I haven't seen something like that but why? " She replied and asked me back. -.-

"Oh, nothing. " I finished my sentence and end up watching T.V until my parents come back

In the car:

"Omma. Where are we going? " I asked her. I'm annoyed. She doesn't tell me anything and act cold.

"Just wait! " She replied and pinch my hand a bit.