Embarrassment.

You're my special one.

It was today. The day you finally get to return to Korea after moving to Australia for so many years!

After checking your list of things to bring multiple times, you were proud to say that you had finally finished packing. After spending hours packing when you were supposed to sleep, you had to admit you were pretty tired. You decided to freshen up a little since you still had some time to spare before heading over to the airport. You quickly took a shower and changed into some skinny jeans, a plain t-shirt with a simple blazer and a pair of flats.

Your parents were busy with settling business stuff so you were practically alone at home and will be when you head off to the airport. You take your suitcase and bag down the stairs slowly, kind of struggling as well. After a few good minutes, you were down the stairs.

You check the time, seeing as you had to be at the airport a couple of hours beforehand to check in, you decide to head off to the airport.

In the span of an hour, you had checked in and was now sitting in a café enjoying your breakfast and cup of hot chocolate. Your phone suddenly lets off a small beep signalling that you had received a new message. You noticed that it was from your cousin, Woohyun saying “My baby is finally back veryyyy soon! Cannot wait to see you! Will be picking you up.” You smile reading the message and replied saying “Aigoo. Stop calling me your baby. I don’t want to be your baby. Haha cannot wait to see you soon too oppa. :)”

You checked the time once again and thought that it was probably time to make your way to your gate and check out some stuff to buy Woohyun and his parents since you were in fact going to be staying with them until your parents were in Korea. You ended up getting Woohyun a pen and his parents a bottle of red wine.

Happy with your selection, you get to your gate and see lines waiting to board the aircraft. As soon as you got on the plane, you happily get to your allocated seat next to the window. Smiling, you bid goodbye to Australia as soon as the plane takes off.

 After 11 hours of eating, sleeping and watching movies, you were finally in Korea.

Hurriedly, you went to line up to go through the customs and was where all the carousels were. You look around the busy area to find the one that was for your aircraft. After glancing around for a bit, you finally found what you were looking for.

There was only a few suitcases, bags and boxes out on the carousel so far. You have your arms crossed with your bag on one of your shoulders trying to spot your suitcase. You noticed more and more people were appearing and waiting at the same carousel.

All of a sudden you feel something touching your thigh and moving dangerously close to your . On the corner of your eye you could see some old man glancing around as though nothing was going on.

*I will count to 3 and if he still has his hand on me, I will ing kick this guy where it hurts.* You thought. You count, 1….2….3. Just as you turn around to give this man a piece of your mind, there stood a tall guy dressed quite casually in front of the old man grabbing his wrist.

*What is this guy doing?* you thought to yourself looking up at him. “What are you doing?” He asks the old man in an intimidating tone. “Go away if you don’t want me calling the cops. Now.” He continues, making the old man quite shaken from being caught but scrambles away anyway.

*I could’ve did that myself anyway. But, whatever.* you thought to yourself once again. The tall guy turns around and asks if you’re okay. Smiling faintly, you nod. He nods back and bids you good bye just before you try to thank him but he walks away not giving you enough time to open your mouth. *Oh well. Won’t be seeing him again. But if I do, I’ll thank him then.*

You ponder for a bit and shrug your shoulders until you noticed your suitcase on the carousel. You wait for it to be right in front of you and struggle for a few seconds before successfully pulling it off the carousel and straightening it up.

Temporarily forgetting about the incident earlier on, you walk out quickly trying to spot Woohyun. You slowly walk out seeing if you could spot him but notice a sign saying ‘WOOHYUN’S BABY’. Shaking your head and putting your head down in embarrassment, you walk over and tap on the guy’s shoulder. Putting one of your hands on your hip, you give him a ‘are-you-serious’ look glancing between him and the sign he had made.

His face lights up and tackles you with a hug. Chuckling, you hug him back. “My baby!” He cries happily. *Oh God. He never changes.” You thought to yourself shaking your head. “How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me your baby! Do you know how many people will think wrongly” You stressed to him. Both of you break the hug and once again, you see his smiling face. “Then I can stop all the guys from sticking to you if they mistaken that you’re the Nam Woohyun’s girl. And that’s their loss” He answered doing the quotation marks with his hands when he mentions being his girl. You scrunch up your face and shake your head replying “Why do I have such an embarrassing cousin?” “Anyway take me to your car already Mr. Nam.” You continue as you start walking off with your suitcase. “Yes ma’m!” He practically shouts, adding to your embarrassment as many heads turn your way. He catches up with you and swiftly takes the suitcase from your hand and puts his arm around your shoulders leading you to his car.

You guys chat and laugh throughout the walk to the car, you couldn’t not comment on how his car looked pretty nice. Proudly, he opens the door for you to get in. Just as you get in, he shuts the door and goes to the back of the car to put your suitcase in. You buckle up and look at the mirror observing Woohyun.

His phone suddenly rings.

“Hello?” He answers. “Woohyun! What are you up to right now?” “Yah, I’m your hyung. But I just picked someone up from the airport. Wae?” “Ah whatever hyung. Who? I never heard you mention anything about picking someone from the airport. The guys just wanted to know what you were up to since no one knew.” “Someone special. You’ll be able to meet her real soon. I’m busy today so you guys go hang out without me.” Woohyun responds grinning and hanging up.

He quickly gets in the car and turns to you. “So…What did you want to do? Home? Or Go somewhere else?” He asks you. “Surprise me.” You reply grinning.

“Ah! I nearly forgot to give this to you oppa.” You said, nearly forgetting about the pen you got him. “It’s nothing special but I just wanted to get you something at least.” You continue, getting out a box and opening it. “You really didn’t have to.” He responded. You take the pen out and placed it in his chest pocket of his shirt. Patting it, and looking satisfied. You look back at him and said smiling “It looks perfect. Jjang!” Putting 2 thumbs up.

He looks down at the pen and smiles. “Thank you! I won’t be using this pen for sure!” You chuckle at his happiness. “Aigoo, it’s only a pen. I can get you one whenever you want or need one.”

“It’s great to have you back.” He says smiling. “Now I have someone to bully.” He quickly adds earning him a smack across his head. Looking shocked, he scrunches up his face. “That’s not very nice. What happened to the innocent, feminine Heeyoung I know?” You stick your tongue out at him ending the discussion.

“You .” He adds, putting on a sad expression. Nevertheless, he starts the car and drives off to some place unknown.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

First Chapter completed! yayy haha hopefully it was enjoyable. Please excuse any errors haha

I know i probably sound annoying but please subscribe and comment! I will love you.

The rest of infinite shall be appearing in the next chapter!! ^^

 

much love,

infiniteuuu <3