Meeting the Boys

You're my special one.

During the whole car ride, you looked out the window in awe realising how much you had missed Korea and the city lights in Seoul.

The car stops in front of a small restaurant that was filled with people. “Oppa!” you cried remembering this place. “I knew you would be happy if I took you here.” He replies smiling. You hop out of the car and glanced around and slowly walked into the restaurant slowly taking everything in. You remembered going here with Woohyun every day after school when you guys were younger. “Woohyun-ah! Who is this pretty lady you have here with you today?” The owner immediately said after seeing Woohyun. “Ahjusshi, you really don’t remember me?” You ask cheekily and smiling. “Heeyoung?” He says widening his eyes as you nodded in response. “Wahh, how many years has it been?!? You’ve turned into a very pretty lady!”

“Am I not a handsome man ahjusshi?” Woohyun cuts in.

“Oh shut up oppa. It has been very long. I think 8 years now. Thank you Ahujsshi.” You chuckled at Woohyun but answered the owner and bowing to him politely. “I didn’t mean it like that Woohyun-ah.” The owner chuckles. “Please take a seat! The usual?” The owner asks quickly and goes back into the kitchen after earning a nod from the two of you. The two of you find an empty table just in the middle of the restaurant. Soon after, the food arrives. You held your chopsticks in between both your hands and leaned in to look closer at the food as well as smelling the delicious aroma. Satisfied you smile and lean back. “Smells so good!” You beamed looking at Woohyun. He motions you to dig in and so the both of you dug in.

After thanking the owner and paying for the food, Woohyun took you back to his place so you could finally take a proper rest. As soon as he keyed in the pass code for the apartment and opened the door. You were quite impressed with the interior design. It was pretty simple with paintings here or there. Woohyun let you in first and closed the door behind him.

As soon as you took off your shoes and wore a pair of slippers Woohyun had handed you, you heard “Heeyoungie!” You looked up to see your uncle and aunty smiling widely at you with their arms wide open. “Uncle! Aunty!” You practically shout as you quickly shuffled over hugging the two of them. “Aigoo, our little Heeyoung has grown up to be so beautiful!” Your aunty says breaking the hug. “Ah! I have a little present for the both of you! Since I always hear that both of you love tasting new wine and collecting many bottles of red wine, I got a bottle for you two. I heard that the red wine in this particular year, was one of the best.” You said as you rummaged through your bag and handed your uncle a bottle of red wine nicely boxed. “Woww. Thank you Heeyoung-ah. We’ll drink this well!” Your aunty smiles looking over at the box. “So nice of you to get us something. Unlike my very own child.” She adds glancing at Woohyun.

“Anyway, Heeyoung-ah, you should rest up now. You have to go enrol into your school tomorrow and start classes in 2 days, on Friday. I’m Woohyun will take care of you.” Your Uncle tells you. “Woohyun-ah, take Heeyoung to her room.” He adds.

Woohyun nods then takes your hand with your suitcase in his other and drags you towards your room. You quickly bow to your aunty and uncle.

Your room was painted in purple and everything else was a light purple, white or black. It was once again, quite simple which you liked. “This is your room!” Woohyun exclaims putting an arm out signalling you to enter first. “Is it to your liking m’am?” He adds, asking. You nod turning to him. “Let me guess.” You paused. “You picked everything?” “What can I say? I’m the only one that understands what my baby likes.” He responds proudly. You shake your head smiling.

After that, he left you to take a shower, unpack and rest up for tomorrow. Even your bathroom had a small theme. It consisted of grey tiles, the shower was quite big with clear glass, as you can imagine, it was quite modern and of course, to your liking.

The next day you woke up with the sun shining through the window. You changed out of your pyjamas into a more smart casual look. As you walked out your room, you noticed Woohyun already changed into some casual clothes and drinking his coffee. “Good Morning oppa.” You greeted him. “Morning!” He responded happily. “Did you want anything to drink or eat? By the way, umma and appa left early in the morning for work already.” He tells you. “I’ll have some juice then.” You answer him. “Well I’m comfortable here so you can get it yourself. It’s in the fridge, and the cups are in the first cupboard up there.” He directs you. You shake your head at his laziness and went to get your cup of juice.

“Welcome to Woollim College Heeyoung!” Woohyun shouts as walks ahead of you and turns to face you with his arms spread out. All the heads turn towards the two of you. *ugh, how embarrassing* you thought. Woohyun noticed you shaking your head and pouted. “Yahh. I’m welcoming you and this is what I get?!?” He exclaims in attempt to zap your sides as you dodged his hands. You looked around and noticed many girls pointing at Woohyun and giggling with each other but giving you death stares. *Someone’s popular* you thought to yourself *but whatever*.

“Oppa, if this is the high school part of Woollim College, then where’s the college part?” You asked Woohyun wondering. He puts his arms around your shoulders pointing at a building not too far from where you guys were standing.

“HYUNGGG!” You suddenly heard someone shout then crashed into Woohyun and putting their arm around his shoulders. You turn around to see a pretty skinny but pretty boy in uniform holding onto Woohyun. You look at him quite amused. Then, there stood another 5 guys, all in casual clothes which you assumed that they were probably college students as well. One particular guy caught your eye. *It’s him! The guy that kind of saved me yesterday at the airport even though he didn’t even have to* you thought as you glanced at him but he didn’t seem to notice.

Woohyun then kind of nodded to the rest of them as if they were saying hey.  “Who’s this pretty lady?” the one that seemed the oldest asked Woohyun. Woohyun then once again outs his arm around your shoulders and turned to face you. “My baby.” He answers. *Here he goes again.” You thought, mentally shaking your head at him. “Annyeonghaseyo.” I greeted them, bowing slightly. “I’m Heeyoung. Woohyun oppa’s cousin.” You introduced yourself to them all and glaring at Woohyun when you told them you were his cousin.

“I’m Sungjong! The maknae. Do I call you noona?” The one that crashed into Woohyun said introducing himself. “She’s the same age as you jongie.” Woohyun tells him. Then all these introductions came flooding in. “Then you can call me Hoya oppa.” “Call me Dongwoo oppa!.” “You can call me Sunggyu oppa!” “L or myungsoo oppa” “Sungyeol oppa.”  

“Annyeong Sungjong, Hoya oppa, Dongwoo oppa, Sunggyu oppa, Myungsoo oppa and Sungyeol oppa.” You greeted every single one of them smiling.

“Okay. Go away now guys. I have to take this girl to enrol.” Woohyun adds as he begins to lead you over to the admin office. “I’ll be skipping for today!” He shouts to the guys.

“She’s pretty!” Sungjong immediately says after you and Woohyun left. The rest of them just nodded or watched you and Woohyun’s figures disappear into the crowd. *That’s her isn’t it? So her name is Heeyoung…* Sungyeol thought as he stood there with the boys.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yayy. I updated 2 days in a row. woo! hahaha wanted to finish this chapter before i go to sleep. Just checked the time. it's like 1:43am ==" oh well.

Hope you guys enjoy this update! hopefully i update again tmrw/tonight. Please ignore any errors! I'm pretty lazy with re-reading the whole thing haha >< i'm sorry :(

to my current subscribers. thank you guys so so much! I'm happy i already got a few subscribers ^^

Well it's time for me to sleep now! haha Good night! Morning or afternoon! ;D

 

Much love,

infiniteuuu <3