You're blood is a drug

Fall from Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yonghwa POV.
“ I didn’t know that she had a boyfriend” Said Shinhye in what seemed to be a satisfied voice.
Honestly neither did I. Kyuhyun…That guy that kept calling her that night of the attack. Her boss. Yes. Him. It made sense. She was a pretty girl and normally they weren’t single. Hopefully this didn’t interfere with the plans.
“ Did you know?” Asked Shinhye
“Of course” I lied quickly.
“You should have told me. I wouldn’t have felt so jealous then.” She smilied big while holding my hand.
I smile back at her reassuring her.
“Like I said there is nothing to be jealous about.”
She nodded coming closer to me, “I can’t wait until this is all done. I know you’ve been doing this all for me.  Don’t worry you’ll be compensated for all this.” She my cheek.
“I don’t need compensation Shinhye.  I love you.” I say to her.
“ I know” She smirked then kissed me deeply.
Its strange. When Shinhye touches me, I feel like I’m under a spell.
“ You’re mine, Yonghwa.” She whispers in my ear.”
“ Yes I’m yours.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun POV
I arrived at the restaurant where Kyuhyun had asked me to go. Italian.

“Seohyun, here.” I heard him from a distance.
I walked over to his table.
“ Hello” I smile at him and sat down nervously.
“ Are you doing, well. You look kind of pale.” He commented.
“Oh I donated blood.”
He smiled , “I didn’t know you were a donor. Next time maybe we can donate together. “
Not at this blood bank for roamers.
“ Sorry am I sounding corny right now? “ HE chuckled nervously.
I smiled. It was nice to see the human side of Kyuhyun. I’ve only known the professional side and he hasn’t been all that emotional in that time.
“ May I ask you something?”
“ Sure. Anything “, He responded.
“ How long have you been liking me. I mean you don’t have to tell me but---“
“ Maybe the moment I met you, I’m not really sure. It’s just a feeling I got when I first met you. Like I needed to watch over you. It makes sence now that I think about it.”
I was confused. What made sense. “ “ What do you mean.”
“ That night you were attacked.I didn’t know what to do with myself. I thought if anything had happened to you and I hadn’t even had the opportunity to tell you how I felt, it would have been the biggest regrets of my life.  And the other day when you were out with that bloodsucker…I know this is going to sound stupid, but I felt jealous. Silly huh?” he smiled.
“Uh yeah…Silly.”
“ Here you go. 2 Specials …Extra Garlic.” Said the waitress
*****

It’s Funny how hungry I was. I Finished my dish without even worrying about being ladylike.
“ Wow. You were Hungry” , Kyuhyun Commented.
“Sorry, where are my manners.” I blushed”
“ No, no..I want you to feel comfortable with me.” Kyuhyun grabbed my hand.
When he grabbed my hand for some reason I remembered Shinhye grabbing Yonghwa’s hand. Then reminded her of what he said.
“ Sorry. I shouldn’t have..” He starts to move but I hold on to it.
“Kyuhyun, I ..i want to be your girlfriend.” I blurt out.
“ What?” He looks confused.
I gulp, “ You’ve been so sweet and uh…well I think we could make a good couple. That is if you want”
Kyuhyun frowned a little but then smirked.
“Seohyun,   Are you sure? I mean I wanted you to know my feelings but I thought it would take time for you to accept it.”
“ Well, I do like you Kyuhyun, so I don’t see why not, right?”
Kyuhyun had a cute boyish smile. “ Okay, Seohyun, my girlfriend.”
He really was cute. IT made all the sense in the world for me to accept his offer. Yes. This is the right thing to do. And it had nothing to do what with happened earlier at Yonghwa’s.
“ Thanks Seohyun. Don’t worry I’ll make you happy.”
How could I say no to that?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day.
Yonghwa POV
I woke up next to Shinhye. As Roamers we don’t have to sleep but when we do it’s a huge satisfaction for our bodies but I felt weak. It’s probably because I haven’t fed in a week.  I guess its time to try Joohyun’s blood. All types of blood smells different. Some smell better than others but while pumping Joohyun’s out, it smelled heavenly yet restricted. Almost like I shouldn’t be drinking it. It may just be something in my head.
I pour the “drink” into the cup. Here we go.
It’s hard to compare this feeling when a Roamer drink blood. It’s not exactly just a satisfying feeling but also a stimulant to animalistic thoughts .
This blood tastes…like poison that I can’t stop drinking. Before I knew it I finished it. I usually take my time drinking it but I couldn’t help it. It was like a drug. This has never happened before. Like electricity.
“Wow. Seohyun..What the hell are you to make me like this?
“Good?” Shinhye says as she come towards me.
“ Average” I lied…much better than that.
Shinhye took the cup to smell  since I had drunk every last drop.
“ Hmm smells average.”
I put the rest in the freezer for another day and go to shower and get clean.
Her blood was so good, maybe too good. I turn the cold water on because I couldn’t get it out of my head. Even with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter