The Most Important Person In the World Chapter 7

Most Important Person In The World

 

Two years passed...

LAY and I were closer than ever. He would take me out very often and he would always tell me he loved me. 

I noticed that SEHUN and HALLEY had been getting closer too. They were more open with each other, not as shy as they used to be. Sometimes they would make out in front of the whole group and feed each other. 

LAY also started to get more into our kissing. Seriously, sometimes he would get so caught up that he forgot what he was supposed to be doing. We made out a lot on his bed. 

I felt like my relationship with WU YI FAN was getting more distant by day. But I didn't want my friendship with YI FAN to end. So I told him that we should talk the following week. On Monday.

But on Monday, LAY PROPOSED. He proposed! I was so surprised. Of course I said yes. After he slipped the ring on my finger, he picked me up and spun me around. We shared a long kiss afterward. I had to cancel my dinner reservation with YI FAN. He wasn't happy about that.

In the following days, I was really busy trying modeling for my next commercial, a bikini commercial. LAY stopped by sometimes, but otherwise, he was busy performing with EXO. After my bikini commercial was up, I had to look for a wedding dress. HALLEY helped me look for one. LAY went to shop for a tuxedo/suit. SM provided him with a variety or suits, but LAY said he wanted to get one for himself, not a borrowed one.

I tried on several dresses, but I only liked two of them. I liked the ones with the really long trains. I also liked the ones with a lot of lace. HALLEY was really helpful. "Thanks," I said. "I know I'm probably taking up a lot of your time."

"No you're not. This'll help me pick my wedding dress," she replied with a smile. "I really hope SEHUN proposes to me soon." 

In the end, I chose a dress that didn't cover too much in the chest area, had a lot of lace, and a really long train. Whoo!

 

* * * * *

 

Two weeks later, I was getting dressed in my wedding dress in a small room at the back of a church. HALLEY was helping me. She asked me if I was nervous.

"A lot of people get nervous before their wedding. It's only natural."

I smiled and replied, "I'm not nervous at all. I know LAY is the one. I love him."

When I was done and the music had started for me to walk down the aisle, I was kind of nervous. I prayed that I wouldn't mess up while walking. My veil made it slightly harder for me to see, but once I got to the altar, I relaxed a bit, knowing that I would soon be LAY's wife soon. 

Looking into LAY's eyes and saying our speeches and everything, I thought about how perfect he was. How much I loved him, and I felt silly for being a little nervous before. Everything was going great.

I smiled. 

It soon crashed to the floor.

"I OBJECT!"

My heart stopped. What?

This wasn't how my wedding was supposed to go. Why did this have to happen at my wedding?

I turned...to see the last person I thought would object. 

My best friend.

WU YI FAN.