Chapter 5

Indescribable

I'M SO SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING UNTIL NOW!

----------------------------------------------------

"Um, hi Kris!" Becca coughs out awkwardly while turning around to face him. It was actually a little unfair; despite her immediate fear, her first reaction was to be stunned by how handsome Kris was. Even if he was slightly glaring her down. 

"Good to see you guys are playing nice." Kim comments as she walks by. 

"Hey Sis. Hey Suho-hyung." Kris greets them calmly, unflustered by their sudden appearance. The rest of Kris' friends greets them cheerfully. 

"Hi." Fi squeaks out awkwardly. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Suho." Suho introduces himself. "And this is Kim."

"They know. They work for me." Kim interrupts him. Suho just laughs goodnaturedly without being offended.

"Seriously hyung. I don't know why you date my sister. She's so cold and evil." Kris retorts, but shuts up when Kim flashes him a dark look. "Whatever sis."

"Anyways, we'll just be going. It was nice meeting you all." Becca tries to leave while Kris is distracted, but Kris catches on quickly. 

"Oh no you don't. You don't get to leave. We have to work on our project; we'll go together." He grabs her waist and pulls her away from the crowd as the rest of the group stares in shock.

"Let me go!" Becca hisses in his ear. 

"Don't struggle if you don't want me to make a huge scene here. Especially in front of your boss." Kris threatens.

"You're a jerk."

"Only to you babe."

"Don't call me babe."

"BABE." Kris drawls out into Becca's ear ever so slowly. Just to torture her. Becca can feel her breath shorten as she listens to her name roll off of Kris' tongue. It was like music. Illegal, unhealthy, addictive music. Couples walked by and you could just feel the jealousy from all the girls as their boyfriends pulled them closer and tried to distract them from the romantic, amorous scene in front of them. The beautiful girl and the handsome man standing so closely, so intimately. Looking at them felt wrong, but not looking at them was impossible. They dominated the place, and whether or not they knew it, everyone was looking. Waiting for the next move.

But Becca wasn't the kind of girl to stand down a challenge. She turned and pulled Kris' face to her level. "Two can play at this." She whispers in a sultry tone as she edges closer to his lips. Kris' eyes widen in shock from her boldness, but he doesn't back down. The two keep inching together, both unsure of the consequences of what this may do. Both unsure if they could even go all the way. But both didn't care enough to break away.

Closer.

And closer.