Panda Eyes

First Impression Never Last.

 

Panda eyes, panda eyes, i'm so gonna kill you Aron ..You muttered as you walk towards the gate of  your school,

You're about to enter when somebody holds your hand.

"Hey why are you and Aron oppa together yesterday?" A girl with highlights said.

"Not you again please, i don't even know you!" You flick your hand.

"Remember the name So Yoo ah. the one who'll take Aron from you" She said and walks away.

"Aissh, So Yoo ah, Aron is all yours" You shouted, when someone tap your shoulders, which made you jump.

"Who's So Yoo ah?" He asked.

"Aron? .. Aissh she's one of your lovely fans" You rolled your eyes.

"Yah! why did you said to her that i'm hers" Aron squinted his eyes.

"So she will stop bugging me arasso!" You're about to walk when you remembered something.

"You know because of you i have panda eyes!" You hissed.

"Wae, !!" Aron raised his hands.

"I don't know .. hmm anyways you're gonna pay for this later!" You shouted then walk away.

*Hahaha i'm the reason why she didn't get any sleep last night? .. Ji rin .. you're really something* Aron said to himself.

 

After a few hours of staring at the teacher and learning a bit from what his teaching, it's finally lunch break.

You're with Eun ah, Min hyun and Aron, Eun ah and Min hyun are seating together, so that makes you,

seat with Aron.

"So let's go to the mall today!" Eun ah said while clapping.

Min hyun leans closer to Eun ah and smiled "Yeah let's do that"

You're so sleepy so you just nod your head without any reason.

Aron looked at you, *Her eyes are closed hahaha* "Sure i'll go!" Aron said.

"That's settled then, let's eat" Min hyun feed Eun ah, while You and Aron is eating lazily.

 

After school, You were being dragged by Aron, while the couple is jumping an the mall,

"Tell me when did i agreed to go to the mall, instead of sleeping in my comfy bed?" You asked Aron.

"When you're nodding like a fool earlier?" He said with sarcasm.

"Ok ok let me go!" You tried to free from Aron's grip.

"No, you'll just run away" Aron tightened his grip.

You punch Aron's shoulder, which made him loosen his grip to you,

"That's better i'm free and i'm not gonna ran away buttface" You walk ahead and left Aron.

"Ji rin!!!" He shouted and ran towards you.

"Hey hey no more fighting, we'll be going on a date so we have to leave" Eun ah hugged Ji rin.

"What!!!, Eun ah no!" You hissed.

"Hahaha thanks Ji rin, you're the best" She said and dragged Min hyun away.

"Let them be, they want to have a thing called privacy" Aron said.

"You ... you .. aissh to tired.. let's just eat something" You started to walk away.

Aron ran and chained his arm to yours, "Ok let's go!" He pointed at a store.

You're too tired to shout, fight, be mad at Aron so you let him do what he wants.

 

After eating, Aron left you because he needs to go to the restroom, you walk backwards,

because well that's the first thing that popped out from your mind,

You're having fun when suddenly you bumped into someone.

"So-" You're about to apologize when he cut your words,

"What the! .. why are you walking backwards!" He shouted.

The nerve!, he's the one who's walking straight and yet he didn't saw me?

"I'm about to apologize when you cut me!" You hissed.

"And why are you hissing, you step on my shoes" He pointed at his shoes "See it's dirty now"

"Now ok Mister, you're acting like a now, and you're a boy, just wash it freak" You walk away and you saw Aron searching for you,

"Yah where did you go!" He said.

"Nothing let's go.." You lost all your energy when you fought with the guy earlier.

"Let's go to the rooftop, so you can rest there" Aron said.

You just nod at him and walk besides him.

 

Cool and soothing breeze welcomed you when you reached the rooftop,

there are many bench and chairs, some with parasols and some with just plain table.

You ran towards the seat where there is a parasol.

"Ahhh nice" You rested your head in the table.

"aissh are you that tired?" Aron asked.

"Yes it's all because of you buttface"

"Tell me please why did this became my fault?" He seated at the chair next to you.

"Dunno ... just ... can't .... sleep .. thinking ... about ... you .." Your words became whispers as you slowly drift to dreamland.

Aron looked at you and he saw you sleeping. "Ji rin ... " He muttered as he slowly put your strands of hair to the back of your ear,

 

-----------------------

There's a part 2 wait for it ><
 

Hope you like this :))

and the mystery earlier you'll find out who it is err hmm on the succeeding chapters :))

he'll play an important role in Ji rin's life :))

wait for him :)