Serves him right ..

First Impression Never Last.

You're now staring at Aron, while the latter is examing every part of your house,

It felt that this is his first time entering a commoners house

You can't take anymore Aron's face whose looking everywhere in your house,

 

"Will you please stop doing that" You crossed your arms.

"What?" He's still looking everywhere.

"You're gonna stop that or i'll crack those" He looked at you first,

after realizing that you're dead serious, he suddenly stop.

"Good ..., so are you going home or not" You asked.

Suddenly he acted like his still in pain.

Your mother came in holding a tray of refreshments.

"Dear that's not a good way to talk to your guest." Your mother smiled sweetly.

"Umma i said he's not my guest, we're not even friends!" You stood up and pointed at Aron.

Who is innocently drinking,

"Aissh will you please erase that-" Your words were cut when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" Your mother left, Aron just look at you smirking, you just rolled your eyes.

 

"Dear Minhyun and Eun ah is here" Your mother shouted.

And came two students from the same school,

The girl ran towards you and suddenly hug you,

While the guy stared at Aron first then look at you with a smile in his face.

"Yah why did you left us there without even saying  anything." Eun ah nag at you.

"Aissh Mianhe there's just something bothering me" You shoot a glare at Aron.

"Ohh.. so who's this?" Min hyun pointed at him.

"I dunno" You said making Aron choke.

Eun ah clasped her hands "Ahh he's the so called newborn kingka right?"

"Ughh wae he's not even good looking" You exclaimed.

"Yah! you're being rude" Eun ah slap your back, which made you almost cry.

While wincing in pain you caught a glimpse of a smirk in Aron's face.

Which really made your blood boil.

"You buttface come with me now." You pulled Aron's hand and drag him outside.

Aron can't speak because he's still holding the glass with juice,

 

Outside, you brought Aron to the park.

"Yah! why are you holding that glass" You eyed the glass he's holding.

Aron sip first before talking, "You're the one who pulled me all the way here"

"babo buttface, anyways will you stop smirking when girls is defending you, it irritates me" You shouted.

"You're just jealous" "Mwo!" You're now totally annoyed.

Aron walk in front of you while still holding the glass. "Yes you're just jealous, my charm really effects every girls"

If only Aron can see you, he'll be scared by now,

Your face is really red, steams can really puff out of your head, all you can think

right know is how to bash that buttface in front of you.

A devilish smirk appeared in your face,

You walk towards Aron who's still swirling his finger in the air.

 

"Aron oppa" You sweetly said.

Aron stop and look at you, he's flabbergasted in his place.

You're walking ily towards him, he step backwards a bit.

"Wae Aron oppa i thought you like this" You puckered your lips

"You're creeping me out Park Ji rin stop that." He fell into the ground, and wince in pain.

"Oh oppa are you ok, give me the glass" Aron gave you the glass and waiting for you to help him.

The glass has still liquid in it, you poured it in his head and left him.

"Ji rin!" He shouted, "Wae oppa?" You ask innocently.

"Urkk, my hurts, i'm wet and sticky and all because of you!" He is really annoyed.

"Don't care!" You stuck out your toungue and left him.

 

You entered in your house and saw Eun ah and Min hyun sitting calmly on the couch,

"Where's Aron?" Eun ah ask.

You smirk smiled, "He went home"

Eun ah and Min hyun stared at each other with eyes saying Oh-oh-Devil-Ji-rin-appeared.

"So where were you this lunch?" You asked.

"Mianhe i was being punished by the teacher cause i'm late" Min hyun apologized.

"Sorry" Eun said embarassed.

"Yeah yeah i get it let's play" You happily said.

I wonder what Aron is doing right now hahaha serves him right for annoying me..

You said to yourself.

-----------------

 

Again Sorry for being harsh to your bias!!

 

Hahaha i just got carried away on how Ji rin always bully Aron ><

 

tsundere ~ hahaha

 

Comment and subscribe please so that i can know

if this fic is good or not :))))