Aron meets JR

First Impression Never Last.

 

It's already lunch time, after few days, JR has recovered from his inury,

He started going to school the day after he was discharged from the hospital.

"Ok this is awkward .." You rolled your eyes,

"Who is he?" Aron whispered while looking at the guy sitting with them.

"He's JR, our classmate" You said in a low voice.

"So .. uhh why is he here?" Aron took a glimpse of JR who is just smiling at them.

"Dunno" You shrug your shoulders,

"Uhh .... anyways i'm Aron, Ji rin's Boyfriend" He pulled out his hand towards JR.

JR shake it, "I'm JR, Ji rin's friend"

Aron stared at JI rin with a confused look, "yeah he's my friend ..." You just said.

JR stared at you all the time, you noticed that and you became uncomfortable,

"Excuse me i'm just going to the bathroom .. " You said and left.

 

ARON's POV

 

*What the hell is this guy's problem... Does he like Ji rin ? oh no way i'm going to give her to him.*

I eyed the guy in front of me, my blood is boiling just by looking at how he stare at my Ji rin.

After Ji rin left, i noticed a smirk in his face,

"Hey do you like Ji rin?" I asked him, i don't know why but he just emits that kind of aura.

"Yes " He just confidently answered.

His answer made my jaw drop, *What the .... hell?????*

"Well just saying, Ji rin loves me, ONLY ME" I emphasized the word ONLY ME, *In your face dude*

"So? " He just looked away, still a smirk plastered in his face,

*Where the hell did this guy gets his confidence!*

I ran my fingers through my hair and just ignored his presence,

after a few minutes. i saw Ji rin walking towards our table.

 

3RD PERSON'S POV

 

"So everything okay?" You asked.

Aron just shrug his shoulders while shooking his head, while JR is just nodding while smiling like a cat.

You're about to sit when Aron grabbed your hand and pulled you somewhere else,

JR is left just staring at the both of you, his smile faded, and it was replaced by a frown.

When you don't see JR anymore, you faced Aron, "Where are we going?"

"Anywhere " He said without even looking at you.

"Wae??" You asked.

He finally turned and stared at you, "Isn't it obvious?, he likes you, HE as in JR likes you!" He shouted.

You don't know how to react, are you going to be mad because he's shouting at you, or are you going to laugh because of what he said.

"What are you saying?, and don't you shout at me " You glared at him.

Aron ran his fingers through his hair and breathe deeply, "Sorry .. just don't go near him ever again."

"Wae? he's my friend Aron," You sigh.

"Just please believe me ... if he's acting nice to you, it's because he has a different agenda" Aron pleaded.

"I don't really like the way you are right now, calm yourself first before you talk to me again arasso?" You said then you left.

Aron just stare at you as you disappear from his sight.

 

You came back to the canteen and saw JR resting his face on the table.

"Oy why so gloomy?" You tap his shoulders which made him jump a little.

He shook his head and smiled, "Why are you here? where is your boyfriend" He said with a displeased tone.

"I don't know, he started nagging, it's the first time i saw Aron like that." You sat at the seat across JR.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

brain is not functioning right ><

 

sorry for the lame update !! :((