Chapter 2

All About You

 

“What’s your wish, Channie?” Jinyoung asked when they two are laying on the field, staring at the night sky full with stars.

“To just be beside you forever.” Gongchan smiled at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung can felt that he’s blushing but he decided to push that away. “Haha, I know that already, Channie. I mean like what’s your wish? Your real wish in this life?”

Gongchan thought for a while and said, “I want to find the missing smiles. I want to find the hope that is lost.”

Jinyoung turned towards Gongchan and said, “That’s deep.”

“Yeah, I know. My wish is to find the missing smiles. I want to restore back all those smiles that are lost. I want to find the hope that is lost. I’m going to help anyone to achieve what they hoped for.”

“You’re a nice person, Channie.” Jinyoung meant it.

“Thanks but so far I did neither of those yet.” Gongchan said, disappointed.

“Hey, don’t be sad. You restore back my smile, remember? You’re always there when I’m sad. You’re always there when I needed you. You helped me all these time.” Jinyoung smiled.

“Yeah, I guess you’re the first one.” Gongchan said.

“The first one?”

“The first one to steal my heart.” Gongchan giggled.

You two lay still in a peaceful silence, looking at those stars that are shining so brightly.

“Will you grant my wish?” Gongchan said, breaking the silence.

“What wish?”

“To be beside me forever? Will you stay by my side forever?” Gongchan said.

“Of course I will, Channie.”

“Stay by my side. We can protect each other. Stay with me. Don’t leave. Just stay.”

“Yes I will. I will protect us both. I’ll stay with you Channie. I’ll never ever leave you alone.”

 

“And I would answer all your wishes. If you ask me to but if you deny me one of your kisses. Don't know what I'd do.”