Chapter 3

All About You

 

“Help me wash the dishes, Jinyoung.” Gongchan begged.

“Haha, okay.” Jinyoung replied and start washing out all the dishes.

“Finally, we’re done!” Jinyoung sighed in relieve and started wiping his hands on a towel.

“Let’s go watch th-.”

Gongchan attacked him with the water. He splashed a lot of water on Jinyoung’s face.

“Hey, not fair. I didn’t do that to you at all.” Jinyoung complained.

Gongchan started dancing on the kitchen tiles while doing sticking out his tongue. “Catch me if you can.”

Jinyoung sighed. Gongchan always asked him to play the game, ‘catch-me-if-you-can.” But this time, Jinyoung is determined to catch Gongchan.

They two started running around the house when eventually Jinyoung get the hold of Gongchan’s neck. He pulled Gongchan by the neck from behind and kept Gongchan close to him.

“I win.” Jinyoung said breathlessly to Gongchan.

“Congratulations, you caught me, Jung Jinyoung.” Gongchan said, out of breath.

They two slammed on the floor so hard, exhausted.

“You should stop playing that game, Channie.” Jinyoung nagged.

“But I like that game.” Gongchan pouted.

“But I don’t.”

“But you did play it with me.” Gongchan teased.

“I did it because I love you.”

“Aww, you really do?” Gongchan asked.

“Yeah, of course. I love you, dummy.” Jinyoung snickered.

“Told you I’d make your life worthwhile.” Gongchan said, satisfied.

“Haha, thank you Channie. I love you, I truly do. Please remember that Everything I do, I do it for you.”

 

“So hold me close and say three words like you used to do. Dancing on the kitchen tiles. Yes, you make my life worthwhile. So I told you with a smile, it's all about you.”