Chapter 1

All About You

 

“Jinyoung?”

“Hmm?” Jinyoung answered while smiling sweetly at Gongchan.

“Why do you always smile every time you’re looking at your phone?”

“Nothing, I didn’t look at anything.” Jinyoung tried to defend himself.

“You’re lying. Fine, it seems like I’m not worth the truth.” Gongchan pouted.

Jinyoung put his arm on Gongchan’s shoulder and said, “It’s all about you.”

“Huh?” Gongchan did not try to shove off Jinyoung.

“I thought you knew it ever since the first day.”

“Know what?” Gongchan asked, curiously.

“You simply don’t understand, do you?” Jinyoung stared at Gongchan.

“Understand what?”

Jinyoung inched closer to Gongchan’s face and said, “It’s all about you, dummy. I smiled because of you.”

Gongchan smiled widely. He whispered back, “I’d make your life worthwhile, Jinyoung. I will.” He said with his pinky finger up.

“Come on, I want to make a promise.” Gongchan urged Jinyoung.

“What promise?”

“I’d make your life worthwhile and I’ll love you forever.” Gongchan whispered.

Jinyoung linked his pinky finger with Gongchan’s and said, “Forever.”

“Forever.” Gongchan pecked Jinyoung’s cheek and ran away, shouting “Come on and catch me if you can!”

“Oh, you’re playing that game again. Get ready, Channie. This time, when I catch you, I’m never letting you go.”

 

“Yesterday you asked me something I thought you knew. So I told you with a smile, it's all about you. Then you whispered in my ear and you told me to said you'd make my life worthwhile, it's all about you.”