T W O

One More Chance

"Fighting!" Seohyun whispered to herself while fixing her new attire. I better not mess this up, or else...

She headed to the building knowing that she will be a secretary, but to whom. As soon as she enter the building she bowed to the employees and there she spotted Changmin talking to someone on the front desk. He wave his hand to Seohyun while she gave him a bow.

"Good! just in time, I want you to bring this papers in his desk while his not there. And also, don't leave his room and seat on his leather couch and wait for him. He will interrogate you." he said calmly to Seohyun and she nodded while paying attention.

"He don't like repeating himself, soo if he tell you to do something do it as fast as you can. His mean, so be careful" Changmin said and patted Seohyun on her shoulder.

"I bet you know where his office is?" Seohyun nodded and took the piles of papers from him.

"Who is my new bo..." but before she can finish her sentence he already left.

"Aish..."

___

"Kyu!'' Changmin said as soon as he saw Kyuhyun enter the building. Kyuhyun glared at him because of the nickname he gave him.

"Where is the secretary?" he said as he continue walking to the elevator.

"She is already in your office, I told her to wait for you" Changmin explained while entering the elevator too.

"You said she is a college student?" he asked and Cangmin nodded eagerly.

"Yeah...she said her professor needs her to be an apprentice to a bussiness man...you know just to get the feel of how it feels like to be in a job" he said and grin like a fool while scratching the back of his neck.

"Shim Changmin, if this is your way of getting a girl...to me it isn't. I need a secretary that will do stuff." Kyuhyun said coldly.

"N-no! I don't like her. She is a student, don't you see...she need to have a good impression or something." Changmin said as they both get out of the elevator and headed to his office.

___

"I'm bored~" she whined quietly while fixing her skirt and setting uncomfortably in the couch. Then suddenly she heard the door being open revealing Changmin who is giving a thumbs up sign and the other figure entered.

Kyuhyun squinted his eyes trying to determine who is standing infront of him. There was a moment of silence in the room. Seohyun and Kyuhyun are just looking at each other while Changmin is just there.

"Seo Joohyun-ssi, his your new boss"

No....impossible