O N E

One More Chance

"Joohyun-ah!" he yelled, wiping the sweats that's trickling down his forehead and killing the alarm clock next to his bed.

He dreamt about her, again. His been experiencing the same exact dream for the last 9 years. He want to forget about her, but his heart doesn't want to cooperate with him. He can't believe that she still have this effect on him even after she left him.

He sighed, and stand up from his bed and headed to his bathroom and wash his face. He looked at his reflection and forcefully smile, trying to hide the fact that he's still depressed of her sudden leave. He can lie to anyone that his OK, but not to himself. He touched the growing bags under his eyes and sighed.

"I need to get a leave, or else I'm going to die..." he joked, but he would rather die right now, than living in such a colorless world. He went out of his room and change to his working clothes. His currently the new C.E.O of his dad's company, since she left, all he did was go to school and aim for perfection, just like what his dad wants him to be. He graduated a year earlier than his colleagues and headed to Harvard, to study bussiness management. Now he is a very successful bussiness man in the bussiness world.

"Ga Eul, I want all the files that I need to sign and review in my desk, right now. So, as soon as I get there I will just sign and I will be taking a rest as soon as I finish them. I don't have any meetings right?" he asked through his phone that's currently between his shoulder and ear, while he tie his necktie. With that he hung up and headed to his office.

"Good Morning Sir" his workers bowed as soon as they saw him enter the building, but like always, he ignore them and head to his office. In his office, he is known as monster. For the fact that he is scary and he fire his secretary alot. Workers are scared of him, especially when he release that glare to them.

He enter his office and looked at his empty desk. His brows furrowed, and went to his desk putting his brief case aside. 10 minutes later his secretary arrived.

"What should have been here 15 minutes ago?" he asked coldly while looking at the trembling Ga Eul infront of him.

"T-the p-papers, s-sir..." she bowed and place the stack of papers with her trembling hands. The room was soo quiet that only the papers being place down and her breath is heard.

"Get out. You're fired." he plainly said and Ga Eul walk out of the room with tears pooling in her eyes.

"Stupid" he muttered and look at the paper infront of him.

___

"You're really an idiot, Cho. Kyu.Hyun." Shim Changmin said as he rolled his eyes at him.

"Is it hard to get me a new one?" Kyuhyun said coldly to his friend.

"Duh, of course it's hard! With that attitude of yours, tell me Mr. Cho, where can I find a secretary that can handle your hot-tempered self?" he asked sarcastically.

There's one, Joohyun

"It's you're job to find me one, not mine. So, find me one by tomorrow." he said emotionlessly while putting the few stacks of paper to his briefcase. Changmin's mouth fell open.

"T-tomorrow?" he said and Kyuhyun look at him and nodded. With that he left the room, leaving a crazy Changmin alone.

"AISH! How can I...aish..." he said and soon left the room.

___

"Ahhh...is that soo?" she said disappointingly at the lady while releasing a pout. She needs to be an intern, to a bussiness man. She needs it to gain some knowledge, according to her professor. But how can she be one when they won't even accept her.

"Saem, it's hard to find a spot for being a secretary" she whined at her professor. But the other line can only release a chuckle.

"Wow" she said admiring the building she is in.

"Why would they accept me anyway..." she pouted while taking a seat in a chair inside the building, with a facility like this, they want the best as their workers and she is only a college student, then suddenly a frustrated man started yelling.

"WHERE THE HECK CAN I FIND A SECRETARY BY TOMORROW!!!!" the man yelled while grabbing his hair in different ways.

Secretary? BINGO!

"I can be your secretary!" she yelled and the man eyed her curiously.

"Perfect! I'm Shim Changmin" he said holding his hand out.

"Seohyun, Seo Joohyun." she said smiling while holding his hand.