Final love

Your ugly but you're still the one I love.

Panting real hard, trying to catch his breath from all the running he had just done, calming himself down, before entering the one place he never thought he would have to enter in his life. Taking one small step Kyuhyun stopped. He couldn’t do it; he just couldn’t walk in there to see her, not like this, not the way Kyuhyun had imaged it. Turning away Kyuhyun was just about to silently slip away before anyone noticed he was even here but no luck as a doctor had just came out of the lift and was standing in front of him.

 Thinking fast Kyuhyun was just planning to walk past him, but the doctor spoke up ‘Are you Mr. Choi Kyuhyun, Miss Kim Hyorin’s boyfriend? He asked. Kyuhyun was thinking in his mind ‘No, it isn’t her in there’’ he repeated over and over as he followed the doctor into the morgue.

Taking one look at Hyorin beautiful face, Kyuhyun collapsed onto the ground, his heart sinking deeply, threaten to break out, he lifted himself up holding onto the edge of the bed while Hyorin laid. Meeting the doctor’s eyes, the doctor smiled weakly at him before continuing on. ‘I'm am so sorry for your loss.           

‘I am her b..b…boyfriend’ he stuttered over and over again as he force the words to come out of his mouth.  ‘ Sorry  Mr. Choi but  they were announced dead upon arrival, there wasn’t much we could done, but the police did find an written letter addressed to you, her boyfriend. The letter is right now with the police, if you…wait! Interrupting the doctor Kyuhyun asked once again to make sure that he wasn’t hearing it wrong, he asked ‘They?’’ ‘’OH…’’ went the doctor’s voice as he had just figured out that the poor girl’s boyfriend was just hearing the news for the first time in his life.

‘’Umm… not known where to began, she is…was correcting himself, she was five months pregnant, her doctor just confirmed that Miss Hyorin was her patient that’s how we found your contact information you were listed as her emergency contact  - as her boyfriend.’’  Looking up the doctor felt sorry for this young man. Kyuhyun sobbed as the words sank more and more into his mind and heart. ‘’Was it a girl or boy he asked?’’

‘’I’m sorry I don’t know… it’s better if you ask her doctor yourself. Its doctor Kang Ji Hyun, she will be on the ninth floor just ask the ladies at the front desk, Doctor Kang will be expecting you anytime you want to see her. Bowing his head to Kyuhyun the doctor lefted the morgue, leaving Kyuhyun more and more hurt and empty. Slapping her face gently Kyuhyun tired to wake Hyorin up. No matter how many times he tired Hyorin never did as he wished.

Backing against the corner of the cold empty room, Kyuhyun let loose with all the emotions he had held in since the breakup with her. ‘’I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. Hyorin please baby for me, for us, wake up now. It’s not going to end like this for us. Remember we promise to each other, No matter what happens we  will never abandon each other, but you did, baby, you lefted me behind with our unborn baby. Why? I never meant the words I said to you. I didn’t mean to break up with you’’

‘’I only wanted to protect you from my family, the fiancé I was going to marry wasn’t my idea none of it was, please oh god please give me a second chance babe. Wake up!’’ He screamed causing the morgue assistant to come rushing in from the office to see Kyuhyun rushing out the door. At his family’s house, Kyuhyun blurted out the news to his family. ‘’You happy now. Huh? You made me kill her, my only love, my baby girl and our child. God! She was pregnant. Anger building up Kyuhyun eyes flashed towards his parents as they exchange a smirk with each other.

Gasping as the news hit him hard again, ‘’you knew, you know she was pregnant with my baby and yet you threaten me to leave her for. Why? Umma… appa why did you go that for?  Huh? Answer me for god shake. His umma cold empty eyes stared straight into her son’s angry eyes ‘’Go and freshen up, my future daughter- in- law and her parents are coming in an hour. We still need to discuss your honeymoon plans.’’  His appa walked out and into his study room with a smile on his face, and were soon followed by the rest of the family.

Making up his mind Kyuhyun drove back to his apartment will a sorrow heart, his mind replayed all the words he had said to Hyorin the day of the break up. You’re ugly… but to me your beautiful, brushing away a tear that had fallen down his cheek, you’re not smart but funny. You are my life and my family, wait for me Hyorin, wait for appa my child, stepping off the stool Kyuhyun closed his eyes as images of Hyorin flashed past him, Kyuhyun hang himself that very night, leaving to see his precious Hyorin and their baby.

 

14/07/12

I’m sorry if Sungmin’s name appears instead of Kyuhyun’s name. I just noticed that I had written Sungmin’s name instead. Silly me.

Fixed some mistakes hopes it makes better sense now. Thank you to all readers, subscribers and the comments you had lefted. So sorry if this fan fic made u sooo sad :)))) butterdilys 15/07/12