one

Your ugly but you're still the one I love.

‘’Why? Tell me why?’’ Screamed Hyorin as her boyfriend of seven years had just told her that he wanted to break things off with her. ‘’Is it because she is back?’’ Tears rolling down her pale face, trying to understand what was going through Kyuhyun’s mind right now. Turning away from her, Kyuhyun cleared his throat before speaking. ‘’Let’s just say that I never did love you, I was just using you to make my ex-friend jealous. Remember you were the one who made the first move. Why would I love someone like you?’’

‘’Are you back together with her? After what she had done? You think that’s love, Kyuhyun? Huh answer me! Why her! Frustrated with herself for falling so madly in love with him despite all the warnings his and her family gave her. Threats after threats from his family couldn’t even break Hyorin love for Kyuhyun as long as he was there right behind her, supporting her throughout the whole entire time that they were together.

Until now, Hyorin always did believe in the love they had for each other. Their very first night together, their first kiss and their first everything as a couple. Now her oppa here is telling her that he was just using her to pass up the time, waiting for his ‘true’ love to come back to him. Hyorin didn’t believe him for one moment. ‘’Face it girl, my fiancé is way richer than you, smarter and beautiful. At the world ‘beautiful’ Hyorin’s heart sank. ‘’So looks does matter to him after all’’ Hyorin thought as his words sank deep into her mind. ‘’ My dream girl and the girl I’m going to marry soon is everything you’re not!’’

‘’What can you give me? Huh girl! Give me one good explanation what you have that my fiancé don’t? Nothing? Exactly you have nothing! No looks, no status in the social world, no money and no one to love you now! Kyuhyun said harshly to Hyorin who had just collapsed on the ground in pain. With a smirk Kyuhyun turned away and walked back to his car leaving Hyorin forever.

At the hotel, where Hyorin was staying at since she had no where to go since the place she once lived in was owned by Kyuhyun. ‘’He never once loved me; I am so stupid for falling into his trap. I should have never trusted him. I’m ugly while his fiancé is beautiful; I’m poor while she comes from one of Korea’s richest family. I’m dumb, while she have the IQ , I would never ever have.’’

Taking one last look around the cheap hotel room, Hyorin gave a dry laugh, before stepping off the stool. As her body swing around, Hyorin’s last thought was on her unborn baby. ‘’Umma; so sorry my little one. May we meet again in the next life.’’

 

Taking a slip of his coffee, Kyuhyun tore his eyes off the documents for a second as his phone rang again. For the past half an hour, his phone has been ringing non-stop from an unfamiliar number.  The worst part was that Kyuhyun couldn’t turn off his phone like he normally would when he had important business to finish. To not answer his phone when his ‘fiancé’ called was worse than having to deal with difficult clients. Much, much worse.

Rejecting the call again, Kyuhyun winced at the awful taste of coffee as it slipped down his throat. If Hyorin was here right now she would make her famous coffee that he loves so much. To think about it Hyorin would stay for the whole night cooking him breakfast, lunch and dinner, cleaning up the house and basically taking  good care of him if he was burying himself with work with a importantment client.  As his mind began to wander back to the memories he once had shared of her, he slapped his cheeks suddenly in attempt to snap himself out of it.

‘There’s no use of thinking back to the past, I moved on and my heart needs to as well.’ He thought as his phone rang once again. Picking it up in anger Kyuhyun shouted into the phone ‘If this is a  annoying sales call then you better be sorry you ever called.’ He threatens as his breathing became more and more intense. Listening to the other person’s shaking voice at the other end, Kyuhyun bolted out of the apartment and ran all the way to his destination.