The Life Ends, But the Memories Live On

Donghae's Precious Three Wishes

"Son?....You okay?" he chuckled looking to the confused fishie. 

"Y-yae..." Donghae walked closely up to his no longer present leader, but his father. "A-appa....is that you?" He looked him in the eyes and in Teukie's eyes were the glimmering light of his father's soul.

"Do you believe it's me?" his father took his hand and chuckled once more. "Ah, you've grown so well. How has life been treating my dear son?"

"A-ah, well you know, it's life. Heh. Y-you're just as cheerful as you were when you were still alive..." his son looked at him and his eyes turned misty. "C-crap..I'm tearing up...Mianhae..." he began cleaning his face with his free hand and laughed embarrassedly sniffling.

"I raised you well didn't I? That's good to have such a heart like your's..." He wrapped his arm around donghae's neck and shouted. "SARANGHAEYO MY BOY!"

"YA! why does he sound like an old man?!" kangin demanded with a mouth full of ice cream. Sungmin snickered at him.

"You look like a chipmunk." Eunhyuk began copying Kangin and making weird faces that brought everyone to laughter for a moment.

"But yeah~ leader.....You okay?" Donghae blinked and looked to his dad who replied,

"Ah, me? Just a cold! No worries!"

"Jjinja?..." Ryeowook asked his spoon with strawberry ice cream on it.

"Nae Nae, don't worry yourself!" Donghae cheerfully added. He took teukie's hand and headed out the door quickly. "Appa...You need to find a different body to take over. Our concert is tomorrow..." Teukie's face grew excited.

"Y-You have fans?" he giddily asked.

"Yae appa..." donghae nodded blushing a bit. "They're really great fans too....We've had our ups and downs...but they're still great E.L.F.s..."

"E.L.F.s? What are those?"

"Our fanbase is, Ever Lasting Friends. for short we call them E.L.F.s" His father smiled brightly within teukie's body.

"You don't know how happy I am for you son...." The eyes of Leeteuk began shedding tears. "My boy! Such a great man!" His hugged his close and patted his back happily.

"A-appa...I did it all for you....H-heh." Overwhelmed by his father's crying in his arms lead him to cry himself. His father was so proud of him, and he was proud to be the son of this great father. "Saranghaeyo Appa....." His tighten the hug with his father and burried his head in Teukie's shoulders crying like a little child repeatedly telling his father how much he loved him. 

"Arrasso....We both should calm down..." his father jokingly said. "Who can I go to to watch you perform without getting Jungsoo into trouble?" Donghae thought for a moment on which of the super junior members weren't planning on performing that night.

"AH! I know Kibummie will be on break from his acting, but he isn't performing... Maybe if we just asked him?"

"Sounds like a good plan." Donghae took out his phone and called kibum up to meet him at the playground near by their dorm. He willingly met with his hyung to get more info on this urgent news.

"What's up hyung?" he asked jogging over in the night to the playground swings. Leeteuk looked to him and Donghae waved.

"Ah, Kibummie. Yo." the actor's back was patted happily. "Are you attending our international concert tomorrow?"

"W-well of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world...This is our first worldwide debut concert! " Kibum showed some over excitement from being apart of such a wonderous group of guys. "Waeyo?"

"I need you to.....don't freak out okay?..." Kibum nodded starting to second guess his hyung's request. "I need you to let my dad take over your body so he can watch us perform..." Donghae went into pleading mode and bowed with his hands and feet on the ground. "JEBBAAALLLLLL!!!!" he shouted.

"H-Hyung.....Have you been drinking?" Kibum tried lifting his hyung up but he refused to move. 

"He is telling the truth don't worry my boy." his father reassured the little one.

"Leader?" Leeteuk's head shook.

"Donghae's father." kibum was shocked and confused. How could Teukie be his father? This isn't physically possible? Is it?

"W-wait a minute....So you're saying... Your father's spirit...is in leader's body right now?" kibum started touching all over Leeteuk's face.

"The person changed not the body kid." Fishie's dad joked. "Will you be able to supply him and myself with just this one wish?" Kibum thought for a while swinging back and forth on a tire swing.

"Is it only for tomorrow?"

"Nae."

"For just this one event?"

"Nae."

"I'll do it." Kibum hopped off the swing and grinned. "It's not all the time hyung asks me to do anything for him! So I'll willingly grant your wish!" kibum kept grinning then went into one of his dorky laughter fits. All was set for tomorrow night, and Donghae was nervouse since this will be his father's first time watching his performance. It'll go well right? RIGHT?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The day of the performance, Kibum kept his promise. He came over to the stadium around 7pm before they took the stage in twenty minutes and stood proudly infront of Leeteuk.

"Okay, when ever you're ready appa-shi!" the grin on leaders face grew big and the orb transfered from Teukie to Kibummie. Leeteuk began coughing fiercly as Kibum gasped for a while.

"Y-You guys okay?!" Donghae worried asked holding his leader up and patting Kibum's back.

"Ah, son I'm fine..."

"Yeah I'm okay.." Leeteuk replied back. "Let's get on stage, and show everyone what we're made of.."

"You got it..." Donghae helped his leader to the dressing room as everyone got dressed for their big openning for their new album, y Free & Single.

In the stadium shown sapphire blue with cheering fans, all for Super Junior. The music boomed in the background as the boys stepped onto the stage singing at once,

"Every single day I try, jeongmal kkeoui da wasseo..." The cheers grew louder and monitors showed their ans from ever inch of the world cheering them on from their homes. "We get closer good times siyeondeure say goodbye.......Y FREE & SINGLE ije junbineun wallyo." Donghae's father sat in the front row shooting and cheering like the true fan boy he really was. E.L.F.s joined in singing with their beloved Super Junior excitedly. "Y FREE & SINGLE. I'm ready too, bingo."*could be mingle...Idk* The music burst loudly as the guys danced patiently for the audience showing every inch of their charisma as each walked up to sing his lines with power. 

As the a few hours went by from their performing it was closing time and Suju had one last gift for their beloveds. 

"Are you guys ready for our gift? I hope you like it! We may have used it before, but we'll put our whole hearts into this one for our new E.L.F.s!" Leeteuk shouted to the crowd the answered back with a loud scream. "Ah! You beautiful creatures! Do enjoy!!! Yesunnngggg!!!!" Leeteuk moved back from center stage and Yesung took his place.

"Woaaahhhh~ oh~oh~oh~" Kyuhyun joined in stunningly.

"Yeaaahhh~ Yeeeahhhh~~" leader skipped right on down the stage.

"This song is dedicated...to the world's biggest fan club! The E.L.F.s, my loves, my angels!" They all swayed from side to side smiling so brightly at the blue sea they created after those long hard years. kyuhun stood at front center stage next to Yesung.

"U rin su nyeon jeo ne cheo eum man na cheot nune sa rang e bba jyeo beo ryeot go...Baby, nae ga eo dil ga deun ma chi geu rim ja chereom nae gyeo te seo it go." Ryeowook held his hand to his chest entering in on another side of the stage.

"Sa rang han da neun ge ddae ron jeung myeong hal ge neo mu neo mu ma na~~"

"A peul ddae e do nae ga mu neo jil ddae do~~" Yesung joined.

"Geu nyeo ma ni nae ge na ma in neun geol~~" the stage brighten as all joined in singing.

"Baby baby baby baby baby, u ri jeol dae he eo ji ji mal ja~~ Oh my lady lady lady lady lady nae ga jeong mal neo reul sa rang han da~~~ Shawty shawty shawty shawty shawty o jik neo ya na reul seon taek han geon~~~ Na ye nun mul gga ji do, ja geun mi so gga ji do...a ni? neo ro bu teo o neun geo ya~~~" 

With Super Junior's final love song sung by them and E.L.F.s the concert closed successfully. The idols were left tired and happily celebrating in the changing room.

"Best concert in our history of concerts!!" the tired guys waved their drinks around with joy. sungmin stubbornly thought he could handle his beer and instantly got drunk.

"Aisshhh~ this guyyyy..." Kangin complained as Sungmin started poking his cheeks.

"Hyung.....I'm drunk....oh no....Ottoeukhae...?" The booys laughed at the drunk flower boy annoying Kangin with his dreadful cuteness. Kibum entered the room with his usual laughing and drinking beer.

"You guys were great!!! We need to be awesome for when I make a comeback in another year or so....got it?" All cheered in agreement to their kibummie and ate while partying till the break of dawn since their working days turned into vaccation days.

"This...will be unforgettable..." Leeteuk proudly declared holding up his glass.

"NAEEEE!!" They said putting theirs up as well. Donghae seemed a bit down but saw his father's spirit drift off to the moon waving goodbye at him. Quietly he spoke to him, with his very last words.

"Annyonhaseyo Appa....Saranghaeyo....." his smile grew as his fathe waved more cheerfully and mouthed, saranghaeyo son, to the son he was departing from until the met in the next life. Donghae finally got his wish granted, and he only wished it could've lasted longer than it was. 

"Please give us strength E.L.F.s!  We'll do better for you!" Eunhyuk shouted.

"YEAHHH!" Leeteuk cleared his throat to make the toast official.

"Uri neun Shupuh Juniuh~~~~" Everyone stood up quickly smacking their glasses together and putting their free palm into the air. This unbelievable journey was only getting better with time, just as Super junior was.

"OYEEEOOOOOOO!!!!!!"