Fatherless-Child's Plead & Angel's Confession

Donghae's Precious Three Wishes

"Appa...It's been a while huh?....God treating you well I hope...." He placed a flower gingerly next to his father's picture. "We won another award...heh. I hope you're proud of your son,...i did all this for you appa..." He smiled looking lovingly to the photo, rubbing it gently. Silence grew thick in the room. His eyes glassed over and donghae covered his face leaning his head against the picture frame. The tears poured out of his eyes as he sunk to the floor, legs finally giving out. 

"I-I should..." Leeteuk whispered but soon pulled back. "He hasn't called me yet..." Donghae's cries were unheared but his tears kept flowing soaking his face.

"Appa....I really wanted you to come see me forfill your dream...I want you to come watch me....I miss you so much! Appa! Jebal! Jebal! Come back to me....APPAAA!" His fist hit the floor repeatedly. He trembled fiercly as his teeth chattered curling up and rocking back and forth. Trying to pull his phone out it dropped onto the floor reveal Teukie's number on speed dial. "Jung-soo hyung....Jung-soo hyung...." His voice trembled as he pressed the call button. Leteuk's phone vibrated in the room nearby.

"Yoboseo?...." Leeteuk quietly answered. "Donghae...." Donghae didn't speak just whimpered on the other end but finally uttered,

"Hyung....come help me...." He  sobbed softly and burried his head into his knees.

"Arraso....Stay still okay?..." Leeteuk hung up and headed straight for his friend. "Donghae..." He spoke as he stood in the doorway. Donghae poked his head out and looked to his leader.

"Hyung..." He grabbed onto Leader, shaking uncontrollably and sobbing harder. Leeteuk quietly comforted him. He sat close to this very same person, his father wanted him to look after. "I thought I was able to do it this time...." Donghae just held tightly to Leeteuk's hand.

"I told you it was alright the last time you couldn't handle it....You know you don't have to bare it alone..." The troubled one shook his head and cleaned his face with his free hand.

"It's my father, and I'm with Super Junior.....I could've stopped this...It's all my fault..." Leeteuk pulled Donghae's face in.

"It was cancer Donghae, what could you have done?" Donghae bit his lip and slowly looked away.

"I could've done more than I did...." leeteuk let go of his wet face and sighed. 

"Donghae...There's something I gotta tell you..." Leeteuk gulped and rubbed his neck.

"What is it?"

"You know how your father wanted me to be your gaurdian before he died?"

"Yeah?..."

"W-Well...I forgot to tell you that he told me, I will be able to grant you three wishes....." Donghae looked perplexed. 

"Wishes? Three? Huh?" Donghae sat up and sniffed. "You're just playing with me aren't you?" His head shook matter-of-factly.

"I kind you not. You have three wishes to use....." Jung-soo sighed deeply. "I was waiting till you were ready to recieve this gift from your father...."

"Waiting? For six years? Why were you waiting?!" Donghae seemed a bit angry. "I could've wished for a cure to save my father!" He held onto Leeteuk's blue collar forcefully. "You let my old man die!!!" He was full of rage staring into his leader's eyes. Leeteuk gripped Donghae's wrists.

"YA. I said nothing because your father told me not to! He said his time on earth has expired...He wanted to stay with you but he knew this day would come sooner or later.... " Leeteuk pulled Donghae's hands off his collar. "Why would I keep something that important hidden for you with out a reason?" 

"Mianhae.....Mianhae hyung...." Donghae took a deep breath and laid his forehead on teukie's sholder. "Appa....." the top of his head was patted lovingly and he sat in silence on his leader for two hours.

"You can use your wishes whenever you want though, their is no time frame of when they need to be used." Before teukie finished his sentence his fishie friend had cried himself to sleep. 

 

That afternoon Teukie loyally carried Donghae to the suju house without fail. He got Donghae into bed and took off his shoes. "You sleep soundly okay?..." Donghae laid breathing softly into his pillow with his suit jacket laying on his computer chair with his belt. He was left in his room to sleep as the rest of the present suju got dressed to dance practice for the night.

"Appa....." Donghae called out in the midst of his slumber as everyone else headed out and Sungmin turned the lights off.