Wish #3 The Final Wish No One Else Can Grant

Donghae's Precious Three Wishes

How long has it been since Suju became super kpop idols? Neither of them could be even happier. Even though it's been a good six months since the world debut, everyone still had to go on with their regular lives. Their popularity grew miraculously without changing their lif style. E.L.F.s made sure not to bother their lovely boys so they can concentrate on their own well being. 

Leeteuk took a big yawn and laid on Kangin who was knocked out holding a game controller with Kyuhyun asleep on the floor cuddling his controller.

"nnnn~ I don't wanna do anything else todayyy...." Teukie whimpered curling up and falling asleep. Donghae walked into the room to get some water that night but tripped over Kyuhyun.

"O-OW!" He held his knee and looked over to the rock he just tripped over. "Aishh.... Really.... I've told you a bagillion times that this is how you'll get sick..." Donghae went to the closet and took out two comforters placing one on kyuhyun and the other on the big oafs on the couch too lazy to wake up. He then got some water and sat quietly in the dark thinking about his last wish. It was the last one, which made it more precious than all the others. What should be done with it?

"Wish for something for yourself..." Leeteuk sleepily replied sitting his head on Donghae's sholder. "I think you, yourself, deserve this last one..." he hugged Donghae by his neck and smiled.

"I know I should...But I don't know what..." Donhae leaded his head back far enough so he could look at his leader. "What do you have in mind?"

"Don't ask me... You'll find it soon enough though...Our Live International concert is being held on Saturday at the stadium.... So get ready, maybe at the last minute that'll spurr your idea for your last wish..." Leeteuk grinned to his fishie and patted his head. "Off to bed with you." Donghae was pulled up out his seat and pushed into his bed room.

"G-gwah....j-jal jja...." He ploped into bed and forced himself to sleep. Teukie on the other hand sat with his chin on his knees.

"I should've told him the other reason why he has these wishes......I think his late blooming wont interfear with his final choice..." Leeteuk got back under the covers and went to sleep on the couch.

That  Friday morning, Donghae woked up refresh and smelled home cooking by Sungmin and Shindong.

"mmmmm....Food..." Donghae strolled into the dinner room that had his other members sitting patiently for the food to be set at the table.

"Seodulleo juseyooo~" Ryeowook called into the kitchen.

"Arrasooo! Arrasooo!" Shindong replied coming out with a plate of well prepared food. It consisted of short ribs, radish kimchi, and cuccumber soup. "Enjoy you kids..." Sungmin helped put the plates on the table and the group ate happily that morning then headed out to practice for the big show. 

 

Around 5 pm they were shockingly done, but leeteuk got a call from his parents. His father was sick and his mother wanted help with him.

"J-Jjinja?...y-yae....yae...umma....bye..." he hung up the phone grimmly and he leaned against the mirror in the dance studio. 

"Hyung?....you okay?" Eunhyuk asked handing his leader a bottle of water. "Drink this." 

"Thanks... I'm okay..." Leeteuk gave him a fake smile and Eunhyuk looked to him. 

"Hyung..." He took his arm and pulled him off into the bathroom. "Tell me what's wrong, hyung." Eunhyuk demanded gripping his arm.

"Hyukjae.....It's nothing..."  Eunhyuk slammed his palm into the wall behind teukie.

"Don't lie to me....I know that face...Tell me what happened..." Leeteuk gave a deep sigh.

"My father is ill at the moment and my mom wants me to take care of him with her...Going back to that house...I'm scared to go there alone..." Eunhyuk looked confused.

"You have always told us not to worry because we have others to look after us... Why aren't you taking your own advice hyung? Why won't you trust us whole heartedly?!" donghae walked in and looked at the furious Eunhyuk.

"Hey, what's going on?" Eunhyuk looked Leeteuk in the eyes and shook his head.

"If you are scared....I and anyone else in the group would come with you....." Eunhyuk looked hurt looking to his leader and left out the bathroom without a word.

"Hyung?....Why is he so heated?..." Donghae asked while washing his face in the sink. Leeteuk chuckled hollowly leaning his head on the wall. 

"It's because of me..." he looked blankly at the bathroom stall. "I'm not trying hard enough to be a good leader am I?..." DOnghae shook his head.

"If you're asking me, I think you're doing such a good job that you need a break.... Don't worry yourself leader! We will always see the best in you."

"What about the bad?....eh, donghae?" He stood up straight and looked to the leader in distress.

"We could always help fix the bad side...Only if you want us to..." Donghae gently punched his leader's chest and looked seriosly at him. "Don't hesitate to call us okay?" 

"It's about my dad though..." he said under his breath. Donghae froze a bit. 

"What's wrong with your dad?..."

"He's ill..." Donghae sighed.

"He's only ill Teukie hyung...Well, just go see him. No matter what has happened before, he is still your father. Got it?" Donghae warmly smiled to his troubled friend. "Just don't forget, we're only a dial away!"

"I wish it was that easy..." Leeteuk sighed.

"Ani! Ani! Ani! It isn't meant to be easy to see your parents again okay? You gotta show your upmost respect for them...." Donghae nodded assuringly. Eunhyuk came back into the bathroom after he cooled down.

"Hyung I'm sorry....i was being mean." Eunhyuk hugged his leader tightly and Donghae laughed.

"As passionate as ever..." Leeteuk chuckled a bit.

"I'll go with you to your parents' house if that's okay.." Leeteuk brighten up a bit.

"R-Really? for me?"

"Well of course for you leader! I owe you after the past few years we've been together!" 

"A-ah thank you so much.... W-we should get going, yes?" 

"Of course when ever your ready." Eunhyuk headed out to get his stuff and Leeteuk followed behind before Donghae pulled his arm.

"leader...I think I know what I want to wish fo---"

"Don't tell me now. I know you want to help me out but this last wish is meant for you only. I'll get through my issues at my own slow and cowardly pace..." Donghae playfully pushed his leader out the door.

"Fine Fine, leader's orders... Just come back with the monkey safely okay? I will use my wish for something more awesome when you get back."

"haha, arrasooo arrasoo." Leeteuk and Eunhyuk headed off to his parent's place leaving everyone else to practice or sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The thought finally occured to Donghae after the long hours of Leeteuk and Eunhyuk's absence. Why didn't he think of it for their last concert? With this in mind, he'll finally have his wish come true.

"WE'RE HOMEEE!!!" Eunhyuk yelled happily.

"WITH ICE CREAMMM!!!" Leeteuk happily added waving three containers of  ice cream in a bag. Multiple guys poured into the room at the sound of ice cream and started digging in before they could even walk to the kitchen.

"BEST LEADER EVERRR" everyone yelled. "THANK YOU!" Donghae was the last to step into the room and he looked at Leeteuk intently.

"I know what I want to wish for.."

"Well then, let me open my ears." Leeteuk walked into the hallway with Donghae. "What is it?"

"I wish for my dad to watch our performance....." Donghae looked really serious and Leeteuk snapped his fingers.

"Wish...granted." Leeteuk pointed to the door and some one knocked on it. This couldn't be, his father has past over. How could he geniunely see Donghae's performance? He went and opened the door that revealed an orb floating before him. The white and blue orb went right into Leeteuk's body and he started holding his chest as it slowly took over. Then, finally he was no longer Leeteuk for the voice that spoke out from his leader's body was non other than the voice he wanted to hear most...

"Hasn't it been awhile.....son?"