Party Part 1

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' POV 

“You guys going to Sung-Mi's party this Friday?” Lay asked us all during lunch.

“Oh yeah.” The guys all answered.

“Can't miss her party. It's one of the biggest parties of the year.” Xiumin reasoned. Suho shrugged, “I might, I don't know. I really don't feel like going this year.”

“Come on, it's our last year. You can't miss this.” Luhan persuaded. “What about you Kris?”

“Mm...” I hummed, not really caring about the party but instead thought about ~~~. I wonder where she is right now?

“You should go.” Xiumin said. “We always go so we shouldn't miss it this year.”

“And you should bring ~~~~.” Chen chimed. I stared at him, “I don't think she'll go. She's not into parties and Changmin hyung doesn't approve of her going to these kinds of parties.”

“Changmin hyung isn't here.” Chanyeol countered.

“So he won't know.” Baekhyun added. I rolled my eyes, “Still doesn't mean she'll go.”

 

“Then we'll make her go.” Luhan and Xiumin declared. I gave them a curious look, “How?”

They both gave me a mischievous grin. They sprang up out of their seat and ran off, “~~~~-ah!!” My eyes widen when they mentioned her name and only continued to do so when I saw them glomp ~~~~ who was innocently walking along. They dragged her all the way to our table and plopped her down between me and D.O.

 

“There's a party this Friday.” Luhan immediately started once he sat down.

“I'm not going.” ~~~ objected when she realized where this was going.

“Oh come on!” Xiumin whined. “We'll all be going so you should go too.”

“No.” ~~~ firmly said. “I don't even know who's party this is.”

“Please!!” Luhan begged.

“It's an open party, anyone can go.” Tao added. “No.” She denied again.

“Noona, please.” Kai who was across from her, leaned forward and pleaded in a husky voice, ~~~ leaned back and blankly stared at him, “Are you using your y voice on me?” Kai smirked and leaned in even more, “It's working, isn't it?” She scrunched up her nose and pushed his face away, “No.” Kai pouted and slumped back down into his seat.

“Nice one.” D.O snorted and patted Kai's back.

“Noona.” Sehun sweetly called and jutted out his lower lip. “Please go.” The side of her lip slightly twitched before she sighed, “Fine.”

“What?! How does his aegyo work on you and mine just disgusts you?” I questioned from her side displeased. She thought about it for a moment before replying, “Because Sehun is cute and your just...tall.”

 

Your POV

Friday came by quickly and I was feeling overwhelmed about the whole party issue. I never went to these kind of parties before so I had no clue what to wear. Not knowing what to do, I called Key earlier to come over to help me pick out an outfit, unbeknownst to Kris of course. Since Key was also going to the party, he was more then willing to help. When he arrived, he raided through my closet and found a 'perfect' outfit in seconds.

 

He had chose a red, short, skin tight dress with matching heels and accessories. I had disagreed severely on the outfit of choice but Key had threatened me, either I wear it or he'll dress me. And when Key makes a threat, you better believe he'll carry out with it.

 

“What am I doing?” I muttered as I examined myself in the full length mirror in my bed room. “Why am I trying so hard to look good? I didn't care before so why now?”

 

When I had put the dress on, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I didn't look that bad in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter