Their Confession

Unexpected Confession

Seohyun and Luhan were at the rooftop of SM building hanging out when Seohyun decide to confess to Luhan.

Seohyun: Luhan oppa, do you like someone?

Luhan: Why you ask Seohyun?

Seohyun: I'm just curious since you look happier now a day.

Luhan: Aah.....yes, there one girl I really like but I also don't know if she like me back...

Seohyun: Really?

Luhan: Nae....So what are you going to talk to me about Seohyun? 

Seohyun: Nevermind since you already like someone I will just keep it and not say it...

Luhan: it okay. Just tell me...

Seohyun then turn to look at Luhan and he also turn to look at her and smile at her...

I like you oppa...I think I really like you..I have never like anyone before and now I think I really like you...I'm sorry if I just say it now when your already got someone you like. It okay if you don't feel the same to me at least I just let out the feeling I have for you to know...Seohyun said while putting her head down and not facing Luhan.

Luhan was shock by her confession because he never thought Seohyun who always uncomfortable around guy would like him. He didn't expect her to like him and even have the confident to confess to him. And he have ti admit that she really beautiful but was he so dumb to not confess first to her instead she does first.

Luhan: I............

Seohyun: I will go now Luhan oppa...Just don't think too much about it if you don't like me back or anything. I just want to let you know my feeling it okay if you couldn't accept it. 

Seohyun was about to turn around and go.

Luhan: Wait!

Seohyun then stop. And Luhan went to backhug her....

Seohyun: Luhan oppa, what are you doing?

Luhan: Let stay like this...

Seohyun: WHy?

Luhan: Let me tell you what I feel too...

Seohyun nodd...

Luhan: Seohyun ah...Your the girl I like..

Seohyun: Then why does a while ago you didn't look happy when I say I like you.

Luhan: it because I'm shock and embarrassed.

Seohyun: WHy?

Luhan: I like you but I'm scare your not gonna like me back. I just shock that you confess first and embarrassed that I didn't do it.

Seohyun: So you have feeling for me too?

Luhan: Nae......

They broke the backhug and turn to look at each other and hug again...After that they both sit down and gazing at the star...

Luhan: Seohyun, why did you like me? Aren't you never interest in anyone before? 

Seohyun: I think it because of your sweet voice, nice personality, and everything about you. I just found you very attractive Luhan oppa. Whenevr I'm with you my heart beat really fast. Whenever I saw you look at me I will feel really nervous. I'm jealous when your close with my unnie but not me. 

Luhan: Really?

Seohyun: Mmhmm.........So why did you like me too?

Luhan: Well, your perfect..You are very beautiful, kind, care for other, cute, have a nice voice, and everything. But everytime I look at you you always didn't even care about me. I jealous when Minho is very close with you that he can play with you and not me. I'm really jealous when you were linking arm with Yesung hyung during SM town in Taiwan. I almost give up liking you because you keep not notice me. But then you suddenly confess to me and I'm really happy now.

Seohyun: So were both the same. I'm glad I confess to you then......

Luhan: Uhmm........

Seohyun: So were official couple now?

Luhan: Yep!

Seohyun: Are we going to tell anyone about it?

Luhan: Of course we will let the whole world know about us and they will support and love us. 

Seohyun: Really? You don't care if your career gonna be ruin by this?

Luhan: No...Because I know they want us together and if they love us then they will support us Seohyun. I know Soo Man will approval of us too..

Seohyun: Okay I hope so....

Luhan: Seohyun came closer here to me...

Seohyun: Okay...

Seohyun move very close to Luhan and he smile and then he hug her.....Seohyun just look at him and smile and they both just smile at each other. 

Luhan: Seohyun, I really happy now being with you.

Seohyun: Me too...

Luhan then move his face closer to her and kiss her on the lip. Seohyun was shock at first but kiss him back.

This is the happiness day of my life....

Me too.........

The End.................