A for Attraction.

A for Attraction.

 

*bell rings*

After a hard day at school all you want to see is your D.O.

You walk to your locker in hopes of seeing his beautiful face right outside the door, but no sign of him anywhere. You sigh and walk to your locker.

After exchanging your Chemistry textbook for your English textbook you close your locker are greeted with an unexpected kiss on the cheek.

To your surprise, D.O. is standing there with a bouquet of flowers.

“Happy 100 days beautiful” He says with a perfect, glowing smile on his face.

“Oh Kyungsoo! They’re gorgeous!” You eagerly grab the colorful bouquet and look into his eyes.

D.O. And you have been going out for a little over 3 months, and you are in love with him, but you are trying to figure out the right time to tell him.

“I’ve really had a bad day...I failed my Chemistry test” You lay your head on his shoulder.

“Aww baby, don’t cry. Tonight, I have a surprise for you.” D.O. says softly as he cradles your face and kisses your forehead.

He grabs your free hand, squeezes it, smiling at you and leads you to his car.

As you two walk hand in hand down the hallway you see girls, as popular as cheerleaders swoon at the sight of your man. You shot them a look as you passed by and smile.

Just as there were jealous fangirls, there were also jealous fan boys as well. They try to cover it up, but are obviously dying to date someone as beautiful as you.

 How could I be this lucky?  You think to yourself.

D.O. looks and notices the stares and puts his arm around you and shouts “Yep, she’s MY girl!” as he eyes the boys back.

You two spend the car ride singing EXO songs on the radio.

You look down at the flowers D.O. gave you and think of how you got such an amazing guy. Even your friends are jealous that he chose to date you.

“I LOST MY PANTS, RIPPITI SKIPPITI GET IN SLOW MOTION” D.O. wails at the wheel.

You’re dying laughing while looking into the sunset.

“Wow, I’ve never seen such a beautiful sunset. Isn’t it amazing Kyungsoo?”

D.O. turns down the radio.

You looking to him, who is mesmerized by your gaze, but clearly handling the driving well.

He sings:

“I, who has fallen in love with no other place to
go back, my wings have been taken away (oh no~)”

You giggle “Oh, Kyungsoo” you blush, face matching the sunset.


“even though I lost my everlasting life, the reason to my happiness
you are my eternity. eternally love~”

You are close to tears as he finishes.

“Honey, that was beautiful” You say, barely

“Not as beautiful as you.” He your face against the strands of your hair blowing in the wind of his topless car.

~

Later, you two get home to D.O.’s apartment.

As he helps you out of the car he looks up.

“Babe, look it’s a full moon.” He points at the sky.

“More like two moons.” You point at the reflection in the lake near the complex.

You both bust out into the epic rap sequence.

Laughing, you both reach the door.

“Ok I have a surprise for you” D.O. says as he opens the door.

It’s completely dark inside as you two walk in.

“What, what is it?” You chuckle nervously.

He closes the door and leaves you in the dark.

“Kyungsoo, what’s going on?”

A candle suddenly is lit up. Followed by tons more.

Suddenly the last candle is lit revealing a piano showered with rose petals.

D.O. comes up from behind and slowly grabs you by the waist and kisses you on the cheek.

“You know I love you right?”

You are speechless by the display.

He grabs your hand and places you ontop of the piano.

 

“She’s ma babe~

Those little white finger tips.

She’s just like a melted choco-latte,

Smoothly, you’re walking into my door.”

“Omo” you sigh in awe as you watch listen to the most beautiful voice come from the most amazing man ever.

 

“(Oh yeah)

Show me a little more of yourself (don’t lie)

If you, and, I; we are gonna be honest (I’ll make it easy)

Not even once have I felt this sweet harmony

Don’t be too late~”

 

“Oh, Kyungsoo. That was the most amazing thing I have ever heard. I-I don’t know what to say.”

 

He slowly gets up and pulls you off of the piano.

You both stand face to face to each other, bodies less than an inch apart; he laces his fingers inbetween yours.

As tears roll down your cheek, he whispers in your ear:

 

Don’t hesitate anymore, okay?
Please hold on to my heart forever?

 

He places your hand onto his chest, you feel his swift heartbeat.

 

Because my love will protect you and never let you go.


Your love is like a ray of dazzling light
And in this night’s moonlight, close your eyes.

 

He finally looks you in the eyes passionately as your tears continue to fall. You can only make out the outline of his face because your eyes are too blurred from all of the tears.

 

“I love you.” You finally say.

 

He kisses you ever so passionately. You give in and wrap your arms around his neck and he gently holds you by the waist.

 

“I love you too.” D.O. says.

 

He then lightens the moods by pulling out chocolates and sparkling grape drink.

 

“OMO. Babe, Thank you so much D.O. This was the most amazing night ever, but I gotta study for my chemistry test retake”

 

He puts his finger to your mouth to shush you.

 

“Baby, forget about the chemistry test. Because tonight, I’m feeling our chemistry is A+”