Night Alone

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 28 - Night Alone


 



"How's my gift I left you with healing?" I smirked as he touched the long scar on his face, just above his chin. 

"Quite nicely actually" he snorted in disgust. 

"What do you want?" I asked, folding my arms. 

Behind me, Luhan and Suho were ignoring us as Amber silently looked on but dared not to speak. I had decided to talk in private with L.Joe, for the sake of Suho and Amber not knowing. 

"Aw come on noona, don't be like that" he chuckled bitterly as I clenched my jaw and rubbed the back of my neck. 

"Shut up. Answer the question" I hissed. 

"Jieun noona wants to meet you" he said casually walking over to me. 

"I don't want to meet her" I said, coldly. 

"You have to, she heard about your 'boyfriend'" he snickered and eyed Joonmyun behind me. 

"Oh did she now?" I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm. 

"And she wants to meet him as well" he added. 

"Well that's too bad because neither do we want to see her nor let her see us" I looked over at the rest of his group. 

"I hope you know Noona gets what she wants" L.Joe reminded with a slight edge. 

"And I hope you know, I don't share what is mine" I said through gritted teeth. 

"Fine, but I wouldn't leave him alone so casually..." He turned and walked first. 

"By the way, I haven't see Jongin lately" he stopped in his tracks as my breath hitched in my throat. 

"Get lost" I scoffed at him and watched as he smirked in triumph and walked off carelessly. 

Dammit. 

I turned to the other three with a heavy thought. When Luhan saw me, he signalled me to get out of here and I nodded and started a conversation. 

"Are you guys ready?" I asked. 

Suho barely nodded and Amber just gave a swift nod. I grabbed my jacket and made the first move to the entrance. Feeling a presence next to me, I expected it to be Suho but instead it was Luhan who seemed a lot more serious than normal. 

"What did they want?" He asked. 

"Nothing" I replied. 

"you" he said sternly. 

"It's nothing" I repeated with an unchanged expression. 

"Dammit you! What the did they want?" He was officially loosing his calm and it was definitely unlike Luhan to curse. 

"Calm down, Jieun just wants to see me..." I said as he glanced over at me as I glanced behind at Suho. 

"...and him" I inhaled deeply. 

"Great" he scoffed. 

"Don't. I don't want you interfering" I warned but he just ignored me as usual. 

"I swear, I will not hesitate" he said darkly. 

"Just forget it Luhan, I can handle myself" I chewed on my lip and tried dropping the topic. 

"Yeah, and get yourself killed like last time?" He added gingerly. 

"I was young and stupid" I hissed angrily. 

"You're still young and stupid!" He yelled and for the first time Luhan looked as though he would've murdered someone. 

From the corner of my eyes I saw Suho and Amber looking at us. 

"Shut up! You're too damn loud!" I shoved him away and hurried past the car and down the street. 

"you! Wait!" He called but I was oblivious and fastened my pace. 


By the time an hour had passed, I found myself back at my apartment complex, cooled down but still angry as with Luhan. I walked up the stairs to the entry door and slotted the key when I was taken aback by a sudden voice. 

"You finally showed up" he said. 

To my right was none other than Mr Kim Joonmyun, leaning casually on the wall in the dark. He pushed himself forward and walked over to me. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked trying to fix my keys from slipping away. 

"Waiting for you. Luhan searched for you but I sent him home and Amber and I were also trying to get you" he noted. 

"Why didn't you go home?" I asked averting my eyes to the ground. 

"Now, what type of boyfriend would I be if I didn't worry about my girlfriend's safety?" He struck an eyebrow in my direction. 

"Um... You should go home now. I'm fine" I tried to avoid his stare but that was nearly impossible, considering the very limited standing space at the door.  

"Luhan was just worried, I'm sure he didn't mean to offend you" he said softly. 

I didn't answer him. I know how Luhan is and it would really take something horrible to get him angry but being the stubborn I was, I refused to admit defeat. 

"Even so, you're very important to him and also many others. He doesn't want to see you hurt" he continued, stepping closer. 

"I get that. It's late, you should leave before you catch a cold" I said grabbing the door handle. 

The air between us was silent for a while before he finally spoke up. 

"Goodnight you" he said with a smile and turned to leave. 

As he walked down the stairs, I thought to myself. What am I doing?

I was definitely going to regret this...

"I don't want to sleep yet" I blurted out. 

Oh yes mouth, go ahead and say things out of the blue. 

He stopped walking and slowly turned around. Taking large steps, he was suddenly standing in front of me once more and I had unconsciously backed away. 

"Are you suggesting that I stay?" He asked. 

"I'm not sure" I answered. 

"Do you want me to come up?" He tilted his head. 

"I don't know" I gulped. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter