5

I didn't mean to kidnap you

 

~minho POV~
We stayed for a week and three days. Taemin needed to heal and this was a good way. By the end of the week his gash was ready for me to cut out the stitches. He lay down on the bed without his shirt while I took a pair of scissors and began to cut the thread. He flinched at the cold metal touching his skin but he didn't say anything. When I finished cutting them I pulled out the thread. His gash was now a huge scab. It didn't hurt him as much but he was going to be fine. He sat up and we changed into new clothes so no one could recognize us. We had to stop one more time at the bar for one last talk to the others. Taemin wasn't so happy about seeing the others again but I reassured him nothing was going to happen. 

When we got to the bar Key and Onew were there. Jonghyun couldn't make it as he was hired for a quick hit. "Do you guys have anything?" 
They shook their heads. 

"I think you are going to have to go back. If we can get anything on him it will be because you went back. He might send someone after you or something." Key said Watching Taemin. Onew nodded as I sigh. 

"I can't go back. It's too dangerous for Taemin."

"I'll take care of him. He can stay with me." key said with a strange feline like smile. 

"I donno..." I say knowing Taemin was scared of Key. 

"I won't hurt him. I promise but if you want to find out who framed you your going to have to deal with it." he said again Crossing his arms. I thought for a moment and finally nodded in defeat. I knew Taemin tensed up at this so I said a quick goodbye To them and pulled Taemin out of the bar. The moment the door shut he started to hit my chest. I grab his wrist but he still try's to hit me while yelling at me. He was crying as I pull him to my chest in a tight hug. He fought me for a moment till he finally broke down sobbing into my chest while I his hair. I whispered soft words to him till he calmed down. Getting in the car I drove back to the apartment for one last day. You could feel the tension in the car the whole ride. 

When we got to the apartment Taemin started to cry again. I wrap my arms around him as he cries into my chest. "Why-why didn't you discuss it with me? I don't want you to leave me with them. I don't want you to leave me at all. Please please take me with you." he said as I rocked him back and forth in my arms. 

"I'm sorry Minnie. But this is safer for you. If they found us together you would have to go back home. I would go back to jail. I don't want that. I want you to stay next to me but for now we need to do this. I promise when we meet up again we will be ok. Key may seem like a scary guy but it's just a cover up. He is one of the nicest guys I know. He will spoil you." I tell him and kiss his forehead. After a few minutes of thinking he finally nods and I smile. "It's for the best right now." 

"Minho hyung. Can-can we do something special tonight?" he asked quietly. 

"Like what?" I asked but I already knew what he was thinking. This was going to be interesting.