11

I didn't mean to kidnap you

 

~key POV~
I expected to feel pain but I got nothing. Opening my eyes I realize the guy with the gun was laying on the floor next to me. Dead. The other was having a knife fight with a puff of blonde hair. "Jonghyun!" I tell and he looks over at me. That was enough for the guy to throw a punch square in the middle of his face sending him flying back. Standing up the guy made a brake for it as I chased him. Only to be met with more gunshots. Ducking behind some trashcans I hear tires screeching and the guns shots fade. Getting up I realize they had taken Taemin and fled from our fight. Jonghyun raced out to where I was, his nose all bloody. "Jjong. They took him. Not my baby. Minhos going to be so pissed." I say softly as he puts his arm around my shoulder. I needed to tell him. He needs to know. Pulling out my phone I dial the number of minhos burn phone. Ringing twice he picks up but before He could say anything I say "Minho. They took him. It's Heechuls men. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." tears were streaming down my face as he stayed silent over the phone before the end tone sounded. Taking my phone Jonghyun puts it away and hugs me.  

"We'll chase after them. We have to try something." he said and I nodded. After taking care of his bleeding we got into his car and tried to locate where they might have gone. That was when he told me about the gps he slipped into taemins food when I wasn't looking. "When the hell were you actually going to tell me?" I yelled at him hitting him in the head with my hand. 

"Well I didn't think he would be kidnapped. I was trying to be cautious." he grumbled again taking out something from his pocket. Tapping in a few things a blue light pops up and was going to lead us to Taemin. We were going to get him back.