13

I didn't mean to kidnap you

 

~Minho POV~
I should have known. He would go after Taemin. He knew I was coming for him. I'm going to kill him. I had to wait. I knew he would bring Taemin here. It normally took his crew about 4 days before they get here. I'll rescue him I promise. 

6 days later I had gotten enough ammunition that I knew I needed. There was more in a bag I was going to take. There were also many extra guns. I was going to save him. Then Heechul would pay. A few days ago I had gone to the bar he worked at and gotten his address to his warehouse. Now I was going to find Taemin. Con sealing my gun I throw my bag over my shoulder and head out.

The warehouse was old and large. I had only been here once before on business. I knew exactly where they were keeping Taemin but not the room. I would also have to fight Heechul. He was going to pay for taking my Minnie. pulling out the gun I head in. 

~Taemin~ in scared. I don't I know if he will come to save me. They talk about killing me. I don't want to die yet. But I'm not good enough for Minho to touch me. I'm disgusting. I've been touched by others. I can't let him touch me. 

My wrists were now covered in blood as the ropes that tied me down to the bed cut into my arms. My lower region hurt like hell and I could barely move it. 

Hearing gunshots from outside the hallway I start thrashing trying to hide myself. I'm not ready to die. Not yet. Suddenly the door to my room burst open and I yelp thrashing around screaming "Don't hurt me". Hands untied my wrists and I fell on the ground trying to get away. 

"Tae. Taebaby. Calm down. It's me Key." the voice said. I looked over and sure enough it was. Him and Jonghyun were trying to calm me down. I wouldn't let them touch me. I'm dirty. I don't want to taint them. But Jonghyun picked me up setting me back on the bed so they could put my clothes on. It hurt. I could barely sit up it hurt that badly. Key must have noticed so he had Jonghyun keep watch as Key dressed me. I would tell him I'm sorry. I'm disgusting. Dirty. Not worth Minho. He went all umma saying that I shouldn't let something like that stop me from loving him. He would love and take care of me no matter what. I want to believe him. It made me feel better but I was still nervous. Key let me piggy back on him and we went off. Surprisingly there were little to no guards to kill. Key got out his cell phone and dialed a number. "Minho. We got Taemin. Where are you?" we could here gunshots from farther down the hall. "What! Minho get out of there. Your going to die." where was he? "I don't care if your going to find Heechul get out of here right now. No. No. Listen to-listen" the dial tone played and cursed. "Jonghyun we got to go rescue Minho now." they started running and I held onto keys shoulders hoping for the best. Please be ok Minho. Please.