A departing present.

The photoshoot. (Three shot)

Katy pov 

I bumped into someone's chest completely by accident. Before I could look up to see who it was I felt myself falling backwards. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact. Then suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. I stood there awkwardly for a few seconds before returning the strangers hug. Once The stranger had finished hugging me I pulled away to see who he was.  My eyes shot open when I saw that it was none other than Gongchan himself. I jumped back in shock as they all had a shock from my sudden outburst.

"MIANHAMEDA!!" I quickly responded, bowing a 90 degree angle. They all suddenly burst into laughter.

"you must be the photographer Kim Katy neh?" the leader Jiyoung asked politely as he bowed respectively. 
"The manager did say you were very clumsy" Gongchan explained with a tired voice. It sounded so adorable I just wanted to hug him again. 
"neh~! He's right as always~! " I replied putting on my aeygo.  I turned to see Beth gazing at the rapper who turned and grinned at her. 

"Beth you have heard of Baro right?" I asked she immediately nodded, still staring at the boy in amazement.
"mwo?! You're Beth? THE Beth?!" Baro asked, looking pretty excited. 
"N-neh " Beth replied shyly. Hold up.... Did she just stutter? 
"I'm a huge fan!" he continued in excitement. "will you be staying for our photo shoot?" Beth nodded and laughed at the fanboy.  "awesome!" he said grinning which caused her to blush. 

"Oh! Follow me." I said,suddenly realising we were a minute late and started to walk in the direction of the dressing rooms.

Gongchans pov

My heart Is beating like crazy at this point. I'm so excited that finally I get to meet Katy. As she walked down the hallway towards the dressing rooms I observed her every move. The way her hair would bounce. The way her hips would sway from left to right. I observed it all. It made me think. It made me think of how much this girl had affected me and I have never really met her until now. Wow, is this what they call love? 

Katy pov 

"Ok guys here's the dressing rooms. The make up and stylist unnis will be here in a minute." I said smiling before setting off towards the studio to set up The lighting and the rest of the equipment.  Beth decided to stay with Baro. I can see the headlines now. I even came up with a name for their pairing.
"BBRO skinship? "
"The new rapper couple!" I giggled to myself about how Beth would try to kill me if I told her something like that.  I quickly got everything ready. I wanted it all to be as perfect as it usually is. A fee minutes after I had finished setting the set up the guys entered the room with Beth. 

"oh hey guys!" I said waving over to them grinning. " come stand over here and we can get things started!" 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

After two hours of an exhausting non stop  photo shoot we had finally  decided on the photos we were keeping.
"Thank you!" they all shouted as they bowed. 
"No need to bow guys!" I smiled as I hugged the leader then Baro.
When I got around to the only unhugged member of the group he seemed nervous. I wonder what for? I hugged Gongchan but before I could pull away he pulled me into a kiss.