Part 1: Collide

Collide

Jongin rested the side of his head on the table, slightly obscuring Kyungsoo's sight to the book he is currently copying for his homework. He pulled the book exerting a little force to remove it under JongIn's block. "I am tired. I don't want to go to Chanyeol's celebration." Jongin started, his voice drained.

"Come on! We didnot attend last year, we cannot miss this." Kyungsoo answered. His head resting on his left palm as he continue writing.

"Let's just go somewhere." JongIn replied, his head still resting on the table.

"Stop it." Kyungsoo gave JongIn a glare as the latter gave out a light snicker. He continued playing with Kyungsoo's tiny feet under the table. Kyungsoo, on the other hand took his revenge and joined the play. JongIn raised himself up, gave Kyungsoo a fixed stare as he tries to hide his smile, and still continued distracting his best friend. Kyungsoo dropped his pen, and joined in. Suddenly, the students from the other table started gathering their stares to them as they noticed their table wiggling. Kyungsoo and JongIn looked at each other and released a quiet laugh.

"Alright. Okay. Let me finish this first before playing." Kyungsoo said halting his friend.

JongIn gave one last tickle on Kyungsoo's foot before dropping his head back to the table. "Are we still going to Chanyeol's?"

"Of course." Kyungsoo finally closed his notebook, ducked it inside his bag together with his pen, stood up and returned the book he borrowed to one of the shelves near them. JongIn did not move an inch. And when Kyungsoo went back, "Come on!" He said to Jongin, who is lousily sitting on the chair, arms extending on the table, head still resting on it as well, gaze facing the other side.

"But ..."

"Kyungsoo prepped his way back to the chair in front of JongIn, held both of his friend's arm. "We don't want to disappoint our friend, right? Okay. Let's just go home a little early, and go somewhere else if that is what you want."

Kyungsoo blinked at Jongin's sudden movement. He right away stood up, even pulled his arm to get up. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go."

------------------------------------

Kyungsoo rang the doorbell. From the outside, one can sense that a party has been going on inside. JongIn is leaning on the gate, facing Kyungsoo as the latter waits for Chanyeol to peep in and open the gate. Kyungsoo met JongIn's eyes, and questioned, "Why?"

"You're small."

Kyungsoo gave a disappointed lopsided smile. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"It fits perfectly to mine. Sure."

Kyungsoo's eyes widened. "Oh shut up."

"I am not kidding here."

"So am I." He answered, and turned to Chanyeol who is now opening the gates greeting them with his wide teeth all shown smile.

Kyungsoo always reminds JongIn to avoid the topic. But the latter always brings it up at times when the former least expect it. As you can see, something happened between the two of them, and Kyungsoo doesn't like anything to remind him of it. It's like it is one of his life's biggest regrets. No one knows it except them, and as much as Kyungsoo wanted to forget about it, the more it haunted him.

Chanyeol went in the house first follwed by Kyungsoo. JongIn tried to grab Kyungsoo's hand but Kyungsoo let it slipped on to his friend's grasp, avoiding Jongin's gaze. Sehun and the rest of the group WOW-ed at the sight of the last two to arrive. Baekhyun stood up, slumped his palte full of foods on a near table, moved directly to Kyungsoo, sling his arm over his friend's shoulder. "I thought I won't be seeing you again." Baekhyun said messing up Kyungsoo's hair. Suho gave space for Kyungsoo to sit on the sofa. "How are you?" He asked. "I'm good." Kyungsoo replied.

Chanyeol came back with drinks. He offered one to Kai, who is leaning on one of the distant walls away from the living room where everyone has gathered, just watching how everyone were excited at Kyungsoo's show. JongIn moved his gaze away from his friends, bickering at his thought, as he sips one straight gulp on his drink. Kyungsoo, from afar checks JongIn out, but the latter is not looking at him. He sighed.

"So, Kyungsoo...tell us something about Aimee." Chanyeol started sitting on the sofa's arm rest.

At the sound of a girl's name, JongIn drifts his gaze back to his best friend. Kyungsoo met JongIn's eyes before moving back to answer Chanyeol's interrogation. "I heard it from Baekhyun." Chanyeol continued.

Suho and Sehun's faces were clueless about the topic, so both of them joined the interrogation. Kyungsoo's eyes followed JongIn's direction who is now leaving the house as the latter excused himself for getting some fresh air.

All of them were silent for a moment, and as soon as the door was closed, Baekhyun inquired, "I thought everything's clear with him?"

"I can't find the right timing" Kyungsoo pursed his lips.

"W-w-w-wait." Suho interrupted, he mved closer making his sit on the edge of the sofa. "What is going on here?"

Sehun remained silent, discerning something that is unclear for him,  but ended up surling his brows when he doesn't get anything at all.

"Should I do the honor?" Chanyeol suggested.

Baekhyun looked at him with evil eyes. "Not a chance! You'll just make things more complicated."

Chanyeol pouted.

Suho turned to Kyungsoo. "So?"

Kyungsoo made a deep sigh. but before he was able to start Sehun interrupted. "Is there something going on between you and Jongin?"

Suho from looking at Sehun, returned back to Kyungsoo to look at his response. Not to hear it but to see it. Kyungsoo nodded.

"What?" Suho unable to control what his mind can't seem to take in stood up. "What is going on?" Suho looked at Baekhyun, down to Chanyeol, asking for answers, but got nothing.

No one speak up. They heard the door opened, and saw JongIn getting in. With the latter's mystified look because everyone's gazes are turned to him, Jong In with his low husky voice asked, "Why?" He is now holding an empty drink, he faced Chanyeol and continued, "Are there more drinks inside?"

Chanyeol pointed on to the kitchen. JongIn proceed. No one said a word. JongIn went back holding a newly opened drink, walked past them without even laying his eyes on his friends, and went out.

"Something happened between the two of us." Kyungsoo started. Sehun's mouth dropped. Baekhyun and Chanyeol's faces were not surprised with this, because as the group all know, these two are open with their relationship. "But ... you know, I was sorry about it. That thing was not suppose to happen."

"But it happened." Suho continued it for him.

"Oh come on Suho it is not what you think!" baekhyun interrupted Suho's out of controlled thoughts. "It's just a kiss."

"Oh." Suho replied. "I thought ..." Kyungsoo's face turned red when he took in what Suho has been thinking all this time.

Sehun let out a loud burst. "I thought about it too." Kyungsoo gave them a you-guys-are-crazy look with his face showing you-guys-are-unbelievable!

They heard the door opened once again. JongIn get inside stood infront of them and asked Kyungsoo, "aren't we going home?'

Suho and Sehun's piercing gapes were troubling Jongin. "Why are you two looking at me like that?"

In chorus, both of them removed their gaze. JongIn returned to Kyungsoo, "So?"

Kyungsoo stood up, fixed his school uniform and bid his farewell to the guys. All four of them joined in as they send the two off. Baekhyun and Chanyeol waving like nothing happened, while the other two were still awe struck by the news they just heard.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

[a/n: ]ooooh! Revelations!~ :PP

till my next update. I promise I will finish this story asap. :)

Comments would be lovely. :)) thanks!