I HATE YOU

I HATE ORPHANS!

---Soojae's POV---

OOOOOOH~~! Finally now is the day I'm gonna go to school! I'm so excited! 

 

"La la la la la" I sing as I go downstairs.

"Quiet!" Sungyeol shouted at me.

"Waeyo? I'm just excited. Let's go to school."

"Aniyo, you didn't even eat breakfast. You should eat before leaving."

"Oh! I'm just excited that I forgot to eat my breakfast. I'll make sure I'll eat it fast so we can go to school early." I smiled widely in front of him.

"Tssss why are you so excited? There's nothing to be excited for so stop it you're annoying me." he looks pissed but I don't care. I feel very happy today & no one could make me sad!

 

After we eat breakfast we went to OUR school.

 

I entered the gates & WOOOOW~~! It's so big it looks like a big mansion, maybe bigger than a mansion.

 

"WOOOOAH! Oppa is this really your school?"

"Neh, can you just stop that reaction of yours it's making me irritated."

"Mianhae."

 

I heard the girls squeling when they saw Sungyeol oppa. Waeyo? Is there something with Sungyeol oppa?

 

"Oppa saranghaeyo" one of the girls shouted.

"Oppa marry me. SARANGHAEYO!" Another girl shouted.

 

"Oppa are they all your girlfriends?" I asked Sungyeol.

"Ani, they just fangirls. They like me but I don't like them."

"Waeyo? They're pretty & they also have an awesome body. Don't you like that?"

"Ani actually I hate them. Let's go to our classroom." he held my hand so we can go out from the crowd. But I heard the girls whispering.

 

"Who's that girl? Why is she with Sungyeol oppa?"

"Is she Sungyeol oppa's girlfriend?"

"ANIYO! It can't be!" one of the girls shouted.

 

Wow! That's how much they like Sungyeol oppa. They even thought that I'm Sungyeol oppa's girlfriend even though I'm not. We walked to our classroom & entered it. The teacher greeted me & asked me to introduce myself to the class.

 

"Anyeonghaseo, I'm Jang Soojae please treat me nice." I bowed 90 degrees.

"Okay, Ms. Jang sit beside Mr. Lee, Mr. Lee please raise your hand."

"Neh, kamsahamnida."

 

I walked towards Sungyeol oppa. I'm so happy because he's also my seatmate. But before I go to my seat someone tripped me.

 

"Ouch!" I said as I fell down on the floor.

"Oh sorry. It's your fault you didn't look at where are you going." the girl who tripped me said.

"Woooah! It's not my fault. Your the one who tripped me. LIAR!" I shouted as I try to get up.

"Stop that Ms. Jang & Ms. Kim. Ms. Jang please go to your seat now & Ms. Kim we will talk later."

 

I stucked my tongue on that girl. Wow! It's my 1st day in school but I already have an enemy.

 

"Ouch" I said as I caressed my foot. But someone dragged me.

 

"Seongsaengnim we will just go to the clinic. I think she's hurt." Sungyeol oppa said.

"Arasso. Just be back after that."

"Neh"

 

He walked with me to the school clinic. I don't know why he is doing this to me but thanks to him my foot will be cured. :)

 

"Oppa kamsahamnida."

 

He didn't reply but instead continue to walk. We seated on the bench on the school clinic. The nurse put some ointment on my foot then she said I can go back to my class.

 

"Let's go back. Your wasting my time." he said coldly but I'm really shocked on what he said.

"Woaah! Did I even told you to take me here?! Don't you think I can walk here by myself?! For your information I can walk & go here. You don't need to bring me here! I hate you!" I walked away while limping.

 

---Sungyeol's POV---

What's her problem?! Did I say something bad? I followed her & grabbed her arms to ask why is she mad at me.

 

"Why are you mad at me?"

"You don't care. Take off your hand." she said 

"I'm asking you why! Answer me!" I shouted because I lost my temper.

"Do I need to? What if I don't want to? Would you insist it?" she was about to walk away but I grabbed her again.

"Tell me why are you mad at me?"

"I told you I don't want to. I HATE YOU" she said. Those words are like knives, they gradually crushed my heart. I don't know why but I think she's seriously mad at me.

"Let's talk later at lunch."

"Whatever. we don't need to."

 

Me & Soojae headed to the classroom.

 

At last lunch came. Now I can talk to Soojae. I need to know why she is mad at me.

 

---At the cafeteria---

Soojae sitted on an empty table alone it's because she doesn't have friends yet. I planned to sit there but I decided no to because it might get her more mad at me.

 

Then after a little while someone go near Soojae, it's Sungmi. OMO! What is she gonna do with Soojae?!

 

"Yah! You, you called me a liar huh!" Sungmi said.

"Neh because your a liar & that's true."

"Whatever! What did you do to my Sungyeol oppa? Why did he dragged you out of the classroom & take you to the clinic?!" she shouted at Soojae.

"I don't know. Maybe you should ask him not me."

"Waaah! Your such a rude brat!" she spill some water on Soojae. WHAT DID YOU DO SUNGMI-AH! Your gonna pay for this. But I don't have the courage to go near them. WAEYO?!

"YAAAAH~~!  Why did you do that? This is my new uniform & you messed it." Soojae stood up & shouted.

"RUDE! How can you shout in front of the school queenka?!" Sungmi grabbed Soojae's hair but Soojae didn't fight back. Waeyo? You must defend yourself. She just let Sungmi grab her hair, her beautiful hair.

 

I can't take it anymore. I can't let anyone hurt Soojae! I quickly went to where the crowd was & grabbed Soojae from Sungmi.

 

"Sungmi-ah! You can't hurt her anymore."

"Waeyo? What does that girl had given to you that you want to protect her?!"

"You don't care. I'm keeping my eyes on you. The next time you hurt her you will pay for it." I grabbed Soojae & asked the principal's permission if we can go home since Soojae got bruises.

 

"Are you okay Soojae-ah?" I asked her really worried.

"Why do you care? You should just let me being beaten up there instead of saving me!"

"WAEYO! Do you think I can just let you do that! Let you being beaten up!" 

"Then the next time she will hurt me don't you ever dare to save me or beat her up! I can defend myself! Why do you need to treat me like I'm a baby?!"

"It's because I care for you!"

"Then you shouldn't be! I HATE YOU! I don't want you! You always hurt my feelings! Don't you know how much I wanted to get out from the orphanage just to meet you?! I shouldn't have done it. My life in there was peaceful & very beautiful. I didn't expect that the Sungyeol that I will be meeting again will be this cold-hearted!" she walked away.

 

I can't believe it. She really knows me but why can't I remember who she is? I grabbed her hand and back hugged her. I can hear her cry. I know it's my fault. How can you be so stupid SUNGYEOL!

 

"Mianhae, I didn't mean to do that. I just don't know how to act in front of you but I choose to be cold because I'm afraid that I may fall for you if I will be nice & knid to you. Mianhae I really don't mean that." I hugged her tightly.

"Mwo?! You thought that you may fall for me? Waeyo?" she faced me. At last you faced me Soojae-ah.

"It's because the first time I met you I feel something different. I know that we have met somewhere before but I couldn't remember it. Everytime you smile it makes my heart melt, I know I have seen that before & it's the only smile that melted my heart. That's why I acted cold in you. Mianhae."

"Aaaaah, yes your right we have met before that's the reason why I escaped the orphanage."

"Do you forgive me?"

"Hmmmm let me think. I will only forgive you if you will buy me some ice cream & a fluffy white teddy bear."

"That's all? Okay I will buy you but will you now forgive me?"

"Neh"

 

I'm so happy she forgived me. After that I buyed what she wants and quickly went home.