Care

I HATE ORPHANS!

---At home---

"Waaaah finally I'm home. It's so tiring." Soojae jumped on the couch & layed there.

"Yah! Be careful on sitting there. It's my favorite one because it's so soft." I pouted.

"Pfft I feel sleepy, can I sleep in this couch?" she asked me.

"Aniyo" but when I looked on her she was already asleep. Seems like she is really tired. But she hasn't changed her clothes yet. I don't mind them, let her wear that until tomorrow.

 

I walked towards her & I saw her peaceful side. Not the one who is always annoying & nagging me. Now she looks so peaceful. She looks like an angel. Her face is so beautiful, why didn't I even noticed that before? Her brown & soft hair flows from her head. Her beautiful eyelashes. And those beautiful lips. No! It can't be! I will not fall for you Soojae-ah. Even though I can't remeber who you are I still know that we've met before. I'm sorry if I couldn't remember you. I kissed her forehead & carried her bridal style in her bedroom.

 

"Sleep well Soojae-ah" I said as I close the door of her room.

 

---Soojae's POV---

I woke up and I was shocked I was on my bed. The last time I remembered was I was on the couch & I fall asleep. Maybe I was just daydreaming. I went to the bathroom & cleaned myself after that I wear my uniform. I went downstairs yo see if Sungyeol oppa is still there & I was right he was just sitting on the dining table & eating alone.

 

"ANYEONGHASEO OPPA!" I greeted him loudly as if he was sleeping.

"Yah! You scared me!" he said with an annoyed face.

"Oppa why are you eating alone? Why didn't you call me so we can eat breakfast at the same time." I smiled.

"I don't want to. It's because I don't want anyone to annoy me this morning so I didn't call you."

"What?! I annoy you?! Okay nevermind I will just eat here quietly so I won't annoy you anymore. Is that fine?"

"If you can really be quiet & that's fine."

"Are you telling me that I can't be quiet?!"

"See, your too noisy. You can't be quiet just for a few minutes." he looked away while eating his sandwich.

"Whatever. I'll go first in the school."

"Then go I won't be stopping you."

"ARASSO!" I shouted as I exit the house.

 

---Somewhere behind the bushes---

"Aaah so your living with Sungyeol oppa? Now your really gonna pay for this. I won't let you escape Jang Soojae." Sungmi said while hiding in the bushes.

Sungmi stalked them until she knew where Soojae is living.

 

While Soojae is walking to their school someone stopped her & it's Sungmi.

 

"So, you live with my Sungyeol oppa huh?"

"Neh." I answered cheerfully as I tried to get away from her but she didn't let me.

"Do you think you can escape me huh. You won't be."

"Waeyo? What did I do to you?"

"You just started a fight between the 2 of us & now I'm ending it!" Sungmi shouted in front of me.

"I don't know what your saying Sungmi-ah."

"Don't you?" Sungmi grabbed my hair & let me face the ground. Then she kicked me many times until I almost curled up because of the pain. She even hit me with a wood on my back & it really hurts a lot. I couldn't even stand because of the pain. I can see myself now full of blood & bruises. Sungyeol oppa where are you? Are you really not going to save me?

 

"That's better. I feel more comfortable now since I tortured you. Don't you dare to say it to Sungyeol oppa or you will got hurt agin & again."

She laughed & left me on the streets. I tried my best to stand up & go home hoping that Sungyeol oppa was not there anymore so he wouldn't see me like this. I don't want him to hurt anybody just because of me. But as I was walking my way back home, actually I was limping, Sungyeol oppa was about to exit the house but I tried to hide from him but unfortunately I didn't because I really couldn't move fast because of my back. He then saw me & quickly approached me.

 

"Soojae-ah! What happened to you?! Who did this to you?! Tell me I'm gonna beat them up until death." Sungyeol oppa was really shouting in front of me.

"Oppa I'm fine. I just tripped myself on a rock but now I'm fine so don't worry about me." I faked my smile & tried to straighten up my body since but I suddenly fell down on the ground.

"Is that what you call FINE?! Tell me who did this to you!"

"Oppa I told you don't worry about me it's just bruises & I can take care of it." 

"Aniyo. I know someone hurt you. Is it Sungmi?!"

"Ani, how can a girl to this to me? I told you I just tripped myself on the rock. Do I have to tell it to you many times?" I faked my smile to cover up the pain I was experiencing.

"Aish! I'll just take care of you. Let's go inside." he was about to carry me but I pushed him.

"Mwo?!" he asked slightly shouting.

"Will you not care about me anymore? Can you?"

"MWO?! What are you saying?!"

"Because if you continue to care about me you just be hurt so can you stop it? Don't worry I can take care of myself." I faked a smile.

"Ani! I won't! Soojae-ah why are you acting like this?!"

"Nothing, go to school now. I will take care of myself in the house. You will be late in your class, look it's almost 8:00." I looked on my watch.

"Soojae-ah, what's happening to you?" his voice calmed down.

*Sorry Sungyeol oppa I have to do this because I don't want you to get hurt because of me. Mianhae :'(*