At last >.

I HATE ORPHANS!

---Soojae's POV---

OMO Now I can buy my americano. It's so fun but suddenly I noticed that I'm walking endlessly but I couldn't see any cafe? Am I in the right place?! I think I'm LOST! It can't be Sungyeol will be mad at me, really mad.

 

"Eotteoke?! Where am I?" I asked myself while walking into the streets.

 

I continued to walk & walk but I really couldn't find the cafe & my way back home.

 

"OMO Now I'm dead when Sungyeol knows about this." I bit my lips.

 

I started walking afternoon & now it's getting dark & I haven't find that cafe & my way back home. EOTTEOKE!

 

---Sungyeol's POV---

"Aish! Why is she not home. It's getting dark outside." I walked back & forth at the living room.

"Why am I even worried?! I should be happy that she's lost but I can't be." 

"Aish! I'm gonna find her. Maybe she's lost, or maybe she's HURT! No! It can't be! I'M GONNA FIND HER!" I quickly put on my shoes & ran outside.

 

I searched everywhere but I couldn't see her. Why?! Where are you Soojae-ah?!

 

"Soojae-ah where are you?" I shouted at the streets.

"Soojae-ah!"

 

Then suddenly I bumped on someone.

 

"Ouch!" I shrieked because she stepped on my foot. I was surprised when she raised up her head she's Soojae.

"Oppaaaaaaa!" she hugged me tightly.

"Y-yah! Why are you here?" I said while trying to break her hug.

"Oppa mianhae I got lost." she didn't break the hug but instead she hugged me tightly. Then I heard her sniff. I think she's crying.

"It's alright it's my fault I didn't tell you the directions." I patted her head to comfort her.

"Jinja?! Your not mad at me?"

"Neh, let's go buy your americano & go home."

"Neh!" She smiled. 

 

We buyed her americano & we chatted for awhile in the cafe then after that we went to the park & seated on the bench.

 

"Oppa" she called me but with a low voice. Is she sad or something?

"Waeyo?"

"Did you enroll me in your school?!" suddenly her voice lighten up.

"Neh, tomorrow you will start your class. Your with tha same class with me."

"MWO?! Gomawo oppa, your the BEST!" she gave me 2 thumbs up.

"I know that. Now let's go home."

"Arasso."

 

We went home immediately. After that I changed my clothes & quickly went to bed.

 

---Soojae's POV---

I can't believe now I'm going to attend school. OMO OMO I'm so happy. I think I've got some bonus because Sungyeol oppa is with the same class with me.

 

"I'm soooooooo lucky to have Sungyeol oppa. Even though he's cold towards me I see him very caring that's why he's the best oppa for me."

 

I went upstairs & knocked on Sungyeol oppa's room to thank him.

 

*knock* *knock*

 

"Oppa? Are you there?"

"Neh" he answered.

"Can I come in?"

"Hmmmm neh."

 

I come into his room & it's soooooooooooo big. Bigger than mine's.

 

"Woooooah! Oppa you stay in this room alone?! Isn't it too big for you?"

"I'm used to it. So, what's the matter you came into my room huh?" he gave me a W-T-F look.

"Aaah I'm here to thank you for finding me awhile ago. That's all, bye goodnight." I waved to him but he didn't waved back to me. Aish! What a cold person.

"Go out." he said coldly

"Arasso I'm doing it pfft." I stompped my feet as I walk out his room. Why is he so cold to me? Never mind xD I'm still happy because tomorrow I'm going to school & I'm gonna wear my UNIFORM! OMG! I'm soooooo excited. 

 

I went to room & sleep.