S a n

Wearing a Mask for Two Years

 

Next three days…

Jieun watched Wooyoung who just made a goal alone on the football match. This time, she didn’t cheer on him, just watched silently. ‘I don’t know, is it you who walked too fast, or is it me who shuffled in order to walk beside you. But one thing that I know, we’ve walked in our own way.’ She was completely in her own world.

“Hi.” Suddenly someone sat beside her.

She was a bit startled. “Oh, hi, Jonghyun.”

“How are you?”

“I’m already fine.” She replied shortly.

“Where are your headband, towel and cold drink?” he teased.

She looked at Jonghyun for a while then puffed her cheek cutely. ”I don’t bring anything.”

“Goaaaaal!!!” the other students suddenly cheered then the waist blew his whistle for three times. “Yeaaaaay!”

Jieun saw Wooyoung and his team walked approached 1-7 class’ students. After that, she smiled simply and stood up, left Jonghyun.

“Wait, Jieun!” Jonghyun stood up and chased after her.

Wooyoung heard someone called Jieun then he turned his head, searched the source of voice. ‘There.’ He ran away to approach her. “Jieun!” he called her then she turned her head back.

“Wooyoung oppa…?” she widened her eyes.

“You’re already fine? What a relieve~ I was really worrying you.” he panted while trying to smile at Jieun.

“Ne, I’m perfectly fine now.” She smiled a bit.

“You’ve just watched me right? What do you think as a football player?” he suddenly asked while looking for something on her. ‘She didn’t use her headband?’ he looked a bit disappointed.

“You always do things really great. I’m proud of you.” She tapped his shoulder.

“Jieun kanda.” Jonghyun suddenly said. Both of Wooyoung and Jieun have just realized that Jonghyun was there too.

“Wait!” she grabbed his wrist. “I forgot to return this.” She took something out of her bag then handed his coat which was lent to Jieun when they went home after did performance of the day of Kirin High School Festival. “Jinjja gomawo” she smiled.

“Okay. Because I’ve lent you my coat and walked you home for more a week, you owe me.” He said playfully.

Jieun furrowed her eyebrow while Wooyoung widened his eyes after heard Jonghyun’s words.

“But I think you were sincere to do those things.” Jieun pouted cutely.

He chuckled, “Yes I was sincere. But can’t I get a reward? I just want… you to accompany me to go to Lotte World this Sunday. I’ll treat you, of course. Do you mind?” he smirked.

“Aniii, I really don’t mind! If that so I will owe you more next time!” she beamed.

“Good then.” He giggled. “Kaja.” He grabbed her palm then intertwined their fingers.

Good thing that Jieun finally realized that Wooyoung was still there, too, so she said, “But Wooyoung op---“ Her words was suddenly cut by…

“Kyaaaaa Wooyoung~!!! Where have you been?” the girls chased Wooyoung and around him.

“Look, he seems busy with her fans. Let’s go!” Jonghyun dragged her while she turned her around her head to see Wooyung in worry.

 

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

 

Sunday at Lotte World…

Wooyoung was hiding on the back of tree, stalking at Jieun and Jonghyun who were walking happily after rode the roller coaster. ‘I already know that Jieun really really like to go to Lotte World. I should’ve asked her first instead of Jonghyun. Tsk.’  He pouted.

“That was amazing! I think I would have a heart attack!” Jieun giggled.

“Haha! I thought so. What’s next?” he chuckled because of Jieun’s cuteness.

“Can we sit and have an ice cream, first?” she put her index finger on her lips while tilting her head.

“Okay, I’ll buy it for you. Which one do you want?” he asked.

“Chocolate~” she sang happily. “Gomawo Jonghyun-ah.”

“Ne~” he went.

Jieun sat on the bench near Ferris wheel. She looked up at Ferris wheel with sparkling eyes. Then she realized that the Ferris wheel was going to start. She wanted to ride it, but she was waiting for Jonghyun. Wooyoung came out of his hiding place. He skulked behind of Jieun then he grab Jieun’s palm and dragged her to the Ferris wheel.

“I know you want to ride it so much.” He smiled at Jieun.

“Ya! What are you doing oppa? You’re look like going to kidnap me!” she protested.

“I really glad that you still call me ‘oppa’. And no, I just… take you away from Jonghyun?” he dragged her into the Ferris wheel and it started to go up.

“Where’s your manner? I’m fine with Jonghyun. What’s your problem?” she pouted cutely and looked away from his gaze.

“But I’m not fine with it.” He said seriously.

She turned her head again to Wooyoung. “Why? Jonghyun is so kind and fun. He always helped me, walked me home, took care of me, and---” she was cut because of Wooyoung’s index finger on her lips.

“I don’t want to hear that anymore.” He cupped her cheek while leaned closer to her. He pecked her lips.

She blushed. “W-woo…young? What’s that…for?”  She stuttered.

“It’s for you making me jealous, it’s for me apologizing to you for not being with you, it’s for you’re being too cute so I couldn’t resist my self to kiss you, and it’s for me loving you.” He smiled.

“You… love me?” she hesitantly asked.

“Actually I love you since 1st term in 2-1 class in JHS. I always watched you from a far, stared at your cuteness and kindness to anyone. I was very happy when you talked to me, but I really didn’t know how to react toward girls. After that you never talked to me again so I was sad, upset, and ---“

“So… the girl whom you had a crush on is… me?”

“Yes, definitely.” He nodded.

“Then why were you dating Jiyeon?”

“Well, I’m not really sure why. I was interested at her. At that time I think I was in love with her  so it would be a good chance to forget you, since I didn’t want to ruin our friendship. But then I realized that I just admired her, so did she. Then we broke up. She also said that I was more suitable with you than her.”

“Uh?” she blushed. “I don’t know you feel like that this long.” She nervously said while playing her hands.

“Jieun.” He lifted up her chin closer to his face. Jieun nervously stared at his eyes. “Be my girl.” Wooyoung closed the gap between them then kissed her sweetly. His left hand held her waist while his right hand on her back. He tilted his head to get more access. Jieun slowly wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. They kissed passionately for a few minutes.

“Tock, tock, tock.” Someone knocked the window. Jieun and Wooyoung immediately broke the kiss and pulled each other away. They feel so embarrassed so they immediately went out. After that, Jonghyun saw Jieun and Wooyoung then he approached them after waited for Jieun while sat on the bench.

“Jieun, where have you been? And why are you suddenly with Wooyoung?” he asked in confusion.

“Mianhae, I---“

“Mian, Jonghyun. I’ll take away Jieun from you~!” Wooyoung happily said then grabbed Jieun’s hand to ran left Jonghyun dumbfounded.

“Ya! So childish!” Jieun yelled at him while running.

“It’s okay since I’ll get you.” He winked.

Jieun blushed.

They arrived at park. They sat on the bench while panted.

“Oppa, I’ll be so rude to leave him like this! I feel like I don’t have any manner towards him.” she pouted.

“He’ll be okay. We can apologize tomorrow. Now let’s continue what we were doing.” He smirked.

She widened her eyes. “Ya, oppa!” she blushed madly while punch his arm.

“Aww!” he rubbed his arm. “Come on, I know you want it, too.”

“Who said so?” she pretended to be angry.

“Well, if you really don’t.” he pretended to looked disappointed. He stood up then walked away.

Jieun gasped then immediately hugged him from behind. “Don’t go. I love you oppa. I really really love you.” She hugged him tighter, didn’t want to lose him.

Wooyoung turned around his body to face Jieun. He chuckled then cupped her cheeks. “That’s what I want to hear since two years ago.” She smiled. Wooyung leaned closer his face then kissed her again. This time, they kissed passionately.

 

 

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

 

 

T H E   E N D   !

THANKS FOR READING MY READERS !   XD