Chapter 3

Be A Man

 

I spent the rest of the day in my top bunk texting my old friends. I chuckled at what Min said when Woohyun walked in drying his hair, with no shirt on.

I took a double take. Then covered my eyes.

“WHOA!”

“What?” he asked me.

I uncovered my eyes. He gave me a look.

Oh right...

“Oh...nothing. I just got something in my eye...” I said, making my voice as low as possible.

He shrugged and jumped up on the top bunk with me. I scooted farther from him.

“Whacha doing?” he asked grabbing my phone and looking through my messages.

“Hey, give it back!”

“Dude...are you...texting all these girls?!”

“Uh...I...”

“Oh my god! You're a legend! I can't get one girl to text me back. You've got like 5 girls!”

I tilted my head. He thinks...I'm a ladies man?

He jumped off the bed and ran out the room.

“Guys! We've got a playa playa in this dorm! Myungsoo, you got competition!” he said to the other boys.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my pajamas to shower. To my happiness, I only have to share a bathroom with Woohyun. I shivered thinking about sharing one bathroom with 7 other boys.

 

I went into the bathroom unwrapped the body wrap. I smiled in delight. This thing is seriously uncomfortable. I can actually breathe comfortably. After I showered, I re-wrapped myself, but only a little. My pajamas were pretty loose. I walked out of the room and stopped dead in my tracks.

Everyone was lounging in front of the TV, shirtless.

“Oh my god...” I said absentmindedly.

“Hey you're here! Do you think you can set me up with one of your--” Dongwoo stopped talking.

Everyone turned to look at me.

“Cute pajamas.” Sungyeol said and scoffed.

I looked down. They were light blue with clouds, and cows.

“Cute...boxers...” I said awkwardly.

“Thanks...Calvin Klein.” Sungjong said flipping his hair and turning his attention back to the TV.

Myungsoo gave me another weird look before getting up and leaving.

“I'm uh...gonna go to bed. Good night.” I said and did a small wave.

They gave me another 'wtf' look.

I turned around to quickly to go to bed. Do guys not say goodnight to each other?

 

I woke up to a pillow being hit on my face.

“Yah! Wake up!” Sungyeol screamed, while Woohyun continued to hit me.

“Wah, he's cute even when waking up...we can't let Sungjong see this.” Sungyeol said and left with Woohyun.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. Just five more minutes...I closed my eyes.

I heard a door close and my eyes shot open. I looked at the time.

7:15

. Fifteen minutes!

I quickly got up, forgetting that I was at the top bunk, I fell off the bed. “AH!” I screamed.

But arms caught me.

I looked up. It was Hoya.

My eyes widened. His did too. After a couple of seconds, I scrambled up.

“Uh...thanks. What are you doing here?”

“I saw you didn't leave. I assumed you were late, so I wanted to wake you up, but it looks like you took care of that. It's not good to be late on your first day.” he told me and walked out.

I nodded and grabbed my uniform. I quickly changed, grabbed my backpack and ran out of the dorm.

 

“Room C302...” I muttered. I went to the third floor of the school and found the room.

I made it just in time for the bell.

“Are you Jason?” the teacher asked me. I nodded.

“Class! Quiet down. Here's the new student. His name is Park Jason. Introduce yourself.”

I turned to the class and I noticed 4 of the boys in my dorm were in this class too.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Jason imnida. Please treat me well.” I bowed.

“Why is he so small?” a boy whispered.

“Shut up...I heard he was a kingka back at his old school. Girls were all over him.” another whispered.

Well...technically that wasn't a lie.

 

“You can sit next to...Howon.” the teacher said. “Howon, please raise your hand.”

It was Hoya. I groaned in my head. Of course I had to sit next to one of the people that didn't really like me...

I made my way to my seat and sat down. I gave Hoya a small smile and he just looked at me, then back to the front.

I turned my head and saw Sungjong sulking in his seat. I looked ahead and noticed Sungyeol sneaking a snack from under the table. I chuckled.

 

During the lesson, I felt eyes on me and I turned around to meet Myungsoo's gaze. His seat was directly behind mine. He gave me the same weird look he has given me ever since I arrived. I slowly turned back around to focus my attention on the teacher.

 

Myungsoo's POV

As Jason walked in, I had a weird feeling in my stomach again.

What is up with that dude?

I feel like there's something he's hiding.

As he walked to his seat, I eyed him up and down. I noticed the way he walked was much more graceful then how guys walk. He must've played a lot of sports at his old school. Maybe that's why he's so small, just stopped growing.

I saw him give a small smile to Hoya, and I narrowed my eyes at him.

There's something strange about you, Park Jason. And I'm going to find out what.

 

================

chapter 3 is hereeee! :D

comment please! ^.^