First meeting

Beautiful Stranger

 

He walks the street of Seoul hitting people without a care, mumbling apologies every now and then. His feet bring him to a familiar place. He was at the park during the night time. There was no one beside him anyway. He clutches the flowers in his hand throws it to one side. He was stood up on a date. AGAIN.

 

“YAH!” He heard a voice say. He knew there was no one when he checked. He was pissed. His day could not get any worse, right?

 

“What?!” He turned in a pissed manner, only to be surprised at what he was seeing. There, stood a girl, with eyes that seems cold. She was shorter than him and she has hair that passes through her shoulder. She was wearing a long white dress with white shoes. Was there such a thing as love at first sight? He thought about it but shakes his head. Infatuation at first sight, probably, but not this.

 

“Hey, I’m talking to you!” The girl said with a slight accent. He blinks at her, as if she didn’t say anything. “Excuse me, but may I remind you that you almost hit me with a bouquet of flowers?”

 

The accident was forgotten and he found himself introducing himself to the girl. “Kai,” he said.

 

She furrowed her eyebrows at the guy in front of her at the moment. “Hey there doesn’t be shy, talkto me.  Look into my eyes, beautiful stranger,” he sang and for some reason, she followed.

 

“Krystal,” she answered. It was weird how they met and are now in a position where they are meeting like on a blind date.

 

It was only for a few seconds before Kai asked her to go for coffee, to which she refused. Rejected once again, he thought.

 

“Maybe next time,” she said, reasoning that she needs to go to her sister.

 

“Will we see each other again?” She turned around and flashed him a smile. “Only time can tell.”

 

 



 

 

 

The story will be short, less than ten chapters. This chapter is short because it is their first meeting. Please observe as the story goes on. Next chapter either later or on Wednesday. :>