Part 2

Bump Into You

(A/N: I think you guys misunderstood the nose bleeding part. It's not that Sehun's fanboy over Luhan's body that he nose bleed. No, it's not. Actually, I'm not satisfied with this D: Lol. But yeah, at least I finished it. Hopefully, you guys will like it smiley)

Luhan was sure that Sehun was unconscious. Luhan quickly kneeled down and shook Sehun’s body. Luhan was panicking as tears started to roll down from his eyes. Luhan even trembled, but, luckily his mind still had conscious of this. Luhan grabbed his phone and called for an ambulance to picked Sehun up.

“Sehun. Wake up. Sehun. Sehun.” Luhan said as he still shook Sehun’s body. Sehun didn’t move, he stayed still, being like a rock. Luhan cried and hugged Sehun’s body. Luhan then heard some of the paramedics came and knocked on his door. Luhan quickly opened the door and let the paramedics took Sehun. Luhan’s shirt filled with blood and he quickly followed the paramedics. He locked his door and left his apartment.

--

Luhan wandered around the hospital. He moved back and forth, waiting for the doctor that would call him about Sehun’s condition. He bit his finger hard. He had called Kai, telling him about Sehun, probably 30 minutes ago. Luhan then decided to sit on of the seat, he sighed a few times, trying to held his cry.

“Luhan.” Luhan looked at Kai who was still out of breath.

“Kai.” Luhan said.

“Is Sehun alright?”

“I-I don’t know. I was taking a bath. And then I found him lied on my floor with his nose bleeding.” Luhan said.

“Did he tell you that he felt tired or everything?” Kai said.

“No, he didn’t say anything. I don’t know, Kai. I-I don’t know.” Luhan said as he bit on his lips. Kai suddenly stepped forward and hugged Luhan. Luhan let go of his tears, he sobbed hard about it.

“K-Kai, what happened to him? Is he going to be fine?” Luhan said in between his sobs.

“I-I hope so, Luhan.” Kai said. Kai also held his tears because he felt so damn worry about this.  Luhan kept sobbing and Kai just hugged him, telling him that Sehun is going to be fine. Even though, Kai wasn’t sure about it.

Luhan then stopped his crying and quickly wiped away his tears. Luhan was surprised when he found Kai’s shirt was wet because of his tears.

“Here.” Kai said as he gave Luhan his mineral water. They both at side by side on the bench. They were still waiting for the doctor to tell about Sehun’s condition. Luhan swallowed the mineral water and breathed out.

“Are you sure he is going to be okay?” Luhan asked to Kai.

“I’m sure of it. Sehun is a tough guy, you know.” Kai said. Luhan leaned his head on Kai’s shoulder and Kai somehow felt awkward by it, but he didn’t mind.

Then the door of Sehun’s room opened, a doctor came out from it. Luhan and Kai quickly stood up.

“Is there any relatives of Mr. Oh?” The doctor asked.

“Us.” Luhan said.

“He’s the cousin.” Kai said as he pointed to Luhan. Luhan only looked blankly as  Kai brushed his shoulder against Luhan, signing him that he had to lie.

“O-oh, yes. I’m his cousin.” Luhan said.

“Okay, I guess we need to talk about Mr. Oh’s condition in my office.” The doctor said.

“Yeah, sure.” Luhan said. The doctor the opened the door of his office and Luhan sat in front of him.

“So, what’s your name?” The doctor asked.

“I’m Minseok.” Luhan lied.

“Okay. So basically, I think you should know what happens. Mr. Oh has been keeping this as a secret and the only relatives who know about this is only his family. But, I couldn’t risk it anymore.” The doctor said.

“I-is it that bad?” Luhan asked.

“Yes. Mr. Oh’s condition has been degraded lately. He got chronic lymphoblastic leukemia.” The doctor said.

“LEUKEMIA?!” Luhan asked.

“Yes, he has it since he was in high school.” The doctor said.

“C-can he survive?” Luhan asked.

“The possibilities are thin. But, we’re still trying to find the cure. It’s just, I hope that you can get Sehun to fight for his life” The doctor said.

“I’m sure I can do that, doc.” Luhan said. Afterwards, Luhan left the doctor’s office. Luhan looked down and Kai was already there, in front of him.

“H-how was it?”Kai asked.

“Sehun. He got leukemia.” Luhan said. Kai only looked at Luhan with his jaw dropped and Luhan only looked down. The word ‘why’ then appeared on Luhan’s mind.

--

Luhan and Kai entered Sehun’s room. Sehun was pale and he smiled as if nothing matters. Luhan sat on the chair beside Sehun’s bed. Luhan held into Sehun’s hand.

“Are you okay?” Luhan asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Sehun said. Kai sat on Sehun’s bed as he looked at him, deeply.

“Are you sure? Do you want something?” Kai asked.

“Yah, I’m fine, Kai.” Sehun said.

“Why did you suddenly nosebleed like that?” Luhan asked.

“The doctor must’ve told you, isn’t he?” Sehun said. Luhan looked down and slightly nodded.

“That doctor. He shouldn’t have told you about this.” Sehun said and chuckled.

“Why don’t you tell me?” Luhan asked.

“Yeah, Sehun. Luhan is right. Why don’t you tell us? What if something bad happens to you?” Kai said.

“Hey. You guys know that I’m going to be fine.” Sehun said and smiled. Sehun held Kai’s and Luhan’s hands.

“No, you’re not. Hunnie. What if something like this happen, again?” Luhan said.

“Let’s just hope it’s not, Luhan.” Sehun said as he looked into Luhan’s eyes.

“Hmmm.... Kai. Can we talk about things, privately?” Luhan said. Kai nodded. Before he left, he ruffled Sehun’s hair.

“What is it that you want to talk about?” Sehun asked.

“I’ll be here when you need me, Sehun. Please, don’t hide things from me again.” Luhan said.

“I know, Luhan. I know.” Sehun said. Luhan only let his tears dropped from his eyes and Sehun only looked at him.

--

Sehun was still hospitalized. Luhan was worried that he felt so many responsibilities to be put on his back. One day, Kai came and brought a box of cupcakes for Sehun. When Kai entered the room, Sehun’s face light up. Kai put the paper bag aside and he hugged Sehun.

“I bought this for you.” Kai said as he gave it to Sehun.

“You seriously just bought this for me?” Sehun asked Kai.

“Yup. I bought 3 of red velvet and 3 of peanut butter. It’s still your favorite, right?” Kai asked.

“It’ll be my favorite, forever! Thanks, Kai!!!!” Sehun said as he hugged Kai. Luhan was eating and staring at them.

“You’re more than welcome, Sehun.” Kai said as he released the hug. Kai stared at Sehun and he ruffled Sehun’s hair, he then held Sehun’s hand. Kai and Sehun got this more than 10 seconds eye contacts. Luhan looked at them. There’s something intense in Kai’s eyes. And it is called: LOVE.

--

 When Sehun got out from the hospital, he wanted Kai and Luhan to stay in his house. Kai brought the bag which was filled with Sehun’s stuffs and Luhan helped Sehun to stand up. But, Luhan’s body was smaller than Sehun. Luhan almost stumbled his feet when Sehun’s weight was put on his body. Kai quickly came and helped on the left side.

“You know, you’re kind of heavy, Sehun.” Kai said. And Sehun playfully stuck his tongue out.

“So, what do you guys want for today? We can call deliveries!” Sehun excitedly said.

“Pizzas!” Luhan said.

“Okay, we’ll call for pizzas and Kai, I don’t want you to order Chinese foods, again!” Sehun said.

“Aish, you know that I love it! Hmmm... Thai foods is good.” Kai said.

“So, thai foods and pizzas?” Sehun asked. Kai and Luhan only nodded. Sehun then put this smile on his face, brighter than everything in this world.

--

They had arrived at Sehun’s house. It was big. The house was minimalist and Luhan couldn’t help but to be mesmerized at it. There were photos in the table and Luhan had just found out that Sehun was the only son.

“Umma! Appa! I just got home!” Sehun loudly said. Soon, a beautiful woman in her 40s came to the living room.

“Sehun, finally you came home!” Sehun’s mother said and hugged him tightly. Soon, the hug was released.

“Oh, there’s Kai! You bring your friends too?” His mother asked. Sehun nodded.

“Annyeong, aunt.” Kai said and bowed.

“So, who’s this guy?” Sehun’s mother asked.

“He’s Luhan. My boyfriend.” Sehun stated. Luhan then walked towards Sehun’s mother.

“Hello, Mrs. Oh. I’m Luhan.” Luhan said as he bowed.

“Whoa, you’re together with him? Wow. You sure have good taste.” Sehun’s mother said and Sehun only laughed by it.

“Where’s dad?” Sehun asked.

“He got work today, he should be here at night. Hmm... I’ll prepare foods for you. What do you guys want?” Sehun’s mother asked.

“But, mom. I’m planning on calling deliveries.” Sehun said.

“You shouldn’t eat things from deliveries! I’ll just make you guys some kimchi jigae.” Sehun’s mother said.

“Okay, mom. I’ll still call for deliveries!” Sehun said. Sehun’s mother only laughed at her son.

--

Kai, Luhan and Sehun sat on the bed. They were watching the tv, but it was boring for all of them. Sehun then decided that they should watch a dvd.

“So, what kind of movies that you guys like?” Sehun asked, pulling out his dvds from his drawer.

“I love action and thriller.” Kai said.

“Anything, other than some sadistic movies like SAW. I’m okay.” Luhan said, he then sipped on his tea.

“I have Transformers.” Sehun said. The others then agreed. Sehun started to play the movies and then he sat next to his friends.

“Oh God, I should make some popcorns! You guys wait here, okay?” Sehun said.

“Do you think I’ll go everywhere?” Luhan said.

“Awww.... I know you won’t.” Sehun said and pecked Luhan’s lips. Soon, he then left them. Kai and Luhan were silenced, they never talked about things when Sehun wasn’t with them.

“So, how is your dancing class?” Luhan asked.

“Fine.” Kai said.

“Can I talk to you about Sehun?”

“Sure.”

“Since when you guys be bestfriend?”

“Junior high. He’s a funny kid and I’m more like silent. But now, he’s the more silent one.”

“I see. You guys hang out a lot, huh?”

“Yeah, he’d come to my place and we can play video games and stuffs.”

“When did Sehun start on dancing?”

“Well, it’s probably because he saw me on my ballet class and he decided to come along. And yeah, his move was great. So, we did some hip-hop dance together.”

“Do you love him?” When this question be heard by Kai, he silenced.

“Do you love him?” Luhan asked again.

“Sehun?”

“Yeah, do you love Sehun?” Luhan asked again.

“Yes, I love him.” Kai said. And that was the answer of Luhan’s curiosity.

--

Sehun walked into his room with his hands bringing the large bowl of popcorns. Sehun was about to kick his slightly opened door. But, he heard something.

“Do you love him?” Sehun was 100% sure that it was Luhan’s voice.

“Sehun?” He heard Kai said.

“Yeah, do you love Sehun?”

“Yes, I love him.” Sehun was shocked, he barely sense that he was still on the ground. Sehun didn’t even know what to do, to came into his room or just left. Sehun gulped lightly and decided to came into his room.

“Hey, what are you guys talking about?” Sehun said as he entered the room.

“A-ah, we just talk about games.” Luhan said, Sehun knew that Luhan was startled.

“Yup.” Kai said.

“I see. Here’s the popcorn.” Sehun said as gave it to Luhan, he then sat between Kai and Luhan.

“Don’t you think it’s too much?” Luhan asked.

“Kai is a big eater. I’m sure he can handle this.” Sehun said.

“Well, I eat and then I gain some muscles. Unlike you.” Kai teasingly said.

“Did you just fan-self over your body?! Not cool, bro.” Sehun said and laughed. They all kept watching the movie and eating their popcorns, with their minds running somewhere else.

--

Luhan was on his class when suddenly his phone rang loudly. The whole class was distracted and Luhan left the class with his phone on his hand. He then looked at his phone, with ‘Kai’ word was shown on his phone. He pressed the answer button and put the phone on his right ear.

“Luhan?” Kai said.

“Yes, it’s me.”

“Are you busy?”

“I still have a class to do. Is it urgent?”

“Yeah. Sehun.”

“What happen to Sehun?”

“He passed out. I’m know at the hospital.”

“O-okay, I’ll be going.” Luhan said. He then entered the class only to took his bag. Luhan quickly exited from the campus, not caring about other things.

--

Luhan had arrived at the hospital and he saw Kai was there. He quickly ran into Kai, even though, he was out of breath.

“Kai, what happened?” Luhan asked.

“At first, he said that he was tired. But, he didn’t stop dancing. Then suddenly, blood rushed from his nose and he just passed out. I don’t know if the dance class was too harsh” Kai said. The doctor then came out from Sehun’s room.

“I-is he okay?” Luhan asked to the doctor.

“He called for Kai and Luhan. Is there any of you guys with that name?” The doctor said.

“I-I’m Kai. Can we come inside?” Kai asked. The doctor just nodded and left. Kai and Luhan entered Sehun’s room only to found Sehun was so pale.

“I heard you call for us. Is there something you want to talk about?” Luhan asked.

“Hmmm... Kai. Can you leave us? Just for a while.” Sehun said.

“O-okay.” Kai said. Kai then left the room.

“Lu, I don’t think I can survive.” Sehun said.

“What are you talking about?” Luhan asked.

“People usually only survive for 3 years. I don’t know, Luhan. But, it hurts. I shouldn’t have dragged you with me. I should’ve kept my feelings aside.” Sehun said, tears started to formed in his eyes.

“Sehun, don’t be like that. You know that I’ll always be here.” Luhan said.

“That’s what I’m talking about. I should’ve just let you slip away from my reach. I don’t know, Luhan. What if I left and....” Sehun’s word was cut off by Luhan’s lips pressed against his.

“Hey, don’t cry. It’s not cute. Will you fight for your life? It’s for the all of us. For me, Kai and your parents.” Luhan said as he held on Sehun’s hand. Sehun nodded and bitterly smiled.

“I love you, Sehun. Everyone loves you. We have struggle on things, this will be hard. But, if we do this together, we can.” Luhan said.

“You think so?” Sehun asked.

“Yeah, I think so.” Luhan said, he kissed Sehun’s lips again.

“Thanks, Luhan. For keeping your faith, with me.” Sehun said.

“Yeah, you’re welcome.” Luhan said as he his hand on Sehun’s cheeks.

“Can you call Kai? I need to talk to him too.” Sehun said. Luhan only nodded and left.

--

Sehun was hospitalized for a few days and his condition get worse. Sehun’s parents have convinced the doctor to try everything and the doctor said that this is probably the time. Luhan and Kai kept staying in the hospital with their conditions also messed up. Luhan and Kai probably eat once a day because of their thoughts of Sehun.

The doctor was in Sehun’s room, because Sehun got his feeling that his stomach was flipping crazily that it hurts so much. Luhan, Kai and Sehun’s parents stayed outside of the room, with Sehun’s mother was crying. The doctor then came outside.

“I-is he okay? Can I meet him?” Sehun’s mother said.

“I-I’m sorry. We’ve tried our best.” The doctor said.

And that was they knew, that Sehun is gone. Forever.

--

Luhan is sitting in his couch with his hands holds onto a blue envelope. It’s the thing that was given by Sehun’s parents. Sehun’s dead leaves everyone in a deep agony. Sehun has gone for 3 months and Luhan never thinks on getting a replacement.

Luhan still holds the envelope and the book, afraid to open it. Luhan bits on his lips and he then sighs. “I can do this.” He says.

Luhan rips the envelope slowly and a pink paper reveals. Luhan takes the paper out and open the folds. Luhan starts to read the letter.

‘Hello, Luhan. My dear baby Lulu.
The possibility of you seeing this is I’m already dead.
How are you doing now? I hope you’re fine.
I don’t know what to say about this, because I’m crying right now.
For me, to think that I’ll be leaving this world gives me pain.
Lu, I’m sure you’re okay to handle everything.
It’s just I’ll be missing you. Sooo much.
I haven’t pay for your ddeokboki that I spilled on the subway,
and I’m sorry for that.
Also, for the lollipop that you bought for me, the night that we first kissed.
We have good times, right?
This year passed quickly and it’s fun because you appear in my life.
You light me up and thank you for that.

Baby Lu. That night when I got out from the hospital.
I heard you and Kai talked about things. And I know, it wasn’t
about games. Because, Kai doesn’t know how to play computer
games. I heard what you asked and what Kai answered.
I’m sorry, that I haven’t tell you face-to-face about this.
But, I hope you’ll understand.
And after all, I’m glad.
I have you and Kai in my life.
Both of you make my life perfect.

So, Luhan. I wish you a great life.
I wish you to move on and found someone better than me.
I wish your pain in everything could just be deleted.

Luhan, forgive me for not being a great person.
I love you and will always do.
You’re my baby Lulu and please, don’t forget about that^^
Saranghae~
-Sehun.’

Luhan is sobbing so hard, each words give him a pain in his heart.His hands still holding the letter and he presses it on his chest.Because no one knows this kind of pain. Except, Kai.