Part 1.

Bump Into You

Luhan walked around the city, he could smell a lot of foods accross the street. Hot dogs, coffees, and everything. He crossed the street and went directly into a ddeokboki shop. Being in Dongdaemun market is his favorite. He loved the ddeokboki here more than everywhere else. The reason was probably he knew the one who selled it, so he could ask for more chilli sauce or cheese.

“One ddeokboki, please.” He said softly to the seller, ordering the food. The ahjumma smiled at him and quickly took the cheese. The ahjumma was quick enough that it took only 5 minutes to prepared the ddeokboki for him. Luhan kindly smiled and took the ddeokboki with him. He took the plastic fork and slowly eating on his ddeokboki. He crossed the street again, only to go to the subway.

Luhan wondered at the beautiful of this city, when the lights were so glowing and a lot of buildings were made. But, it wasn’t only him who wondered about things. A group of girls in front of him were looking and smiling at him. Although, they didn’t know each other. But, Korean girls definitely thought of him as an ulzzang. Luhan only replied with a smile accross his face and the girls almost fainted in the place. They giggled when they got Luhan smiled at him.

Luhan walked further towards the subway station. Once he got there, he carefully opened his mineral water and drank it. Without noticing, someone bumped into him. The entire ddeokboki and waters spilled on the floor.

“I-I’m thorry.” Luhan heard someone with a y lisp talked to him. Luhan looked up as he saw someone slightly taller than him.

“Should I buy you another one? I didn’t see where I’m going. Mianhae.” That person said again. Luhan was in awe, never he saw a creation of God this cool and probably y.

“N-no, that’s okay. It’s my fault.” Luhan apologized.

“Are you serious? I think the fault is mine.” He said with a smile accross his face, Luhan could feel his heart pounded like a drum beat, illuminated by the other’s smile.

“It seems like you love the ddeokboki so much.” Luhan only nodded by the statement, because he was sure he’s too shy to look at the guy’s face. Too shy to compared the perfection of that person than himself.

“How about we sit?” The person said. Luhan followed the person. They both sat on the bench next to each other. The guy pulled out a bottle of mineral water and gave it to Luhan. Luhan scaredly looked at him.

“It’s sealed, don’t worry.” The person said. Luhan carefully took the bottle, he opened it and drank some of the water.

“Thank you.” Luhan said to the guy as he smiled.

“You’re welcome. You don’t seem like a Korean.” The guy said.

“Is it because of my pronounciation of Korean?” Luhan asked.

“Your Korean is good for a foregneir. You’re Chinese, right?” The guy asked. Luhan only nodded as a reply.

 “I’m Sehun.” The guy said.

“I’m Luhan.” Luhan replied. Luhan then looked into his watch as it showed ‘7.45 p.m’ .

“I need to go now.” Luhan said.

“O-okay, bye Luhan!” Sehun said.

“Bye, Sehun!” Luhan said and left Sehun alone at the bench. While he was walking, Luhan bit his lower lip to restrained him to scream at such a public place. ‘FINALLY!!!! AN ULZZANG!!!’ Luhan screamed in his mind.

--

Luhan was at the bookstore with his eyes roaming accross the bookshelf, constantly toying his hand on the cover of a book that got opened by someone else. Luhan was looking for a cook book. Be damned if he might, he just loved to cook. Being a son who got scholarship made him realized that he need to be mature and as a man, he should handle things on his own.

He was at the cook book section and carefully picked out the book. He looked at it and the title is ‘Another Cup of Sugar’ by Anna Olson. The space between the wall and himself was close. He was about to walked out as someone bumped into his back. Luhan fell and he somehow mad that he cursed under his breath. But when he turned around and looked into that person. Luhan recognized him. It was Sehun.  

“Luhan?” Luhan only gazed at Sehun.

“You seriously love bumping into another person, huh?” Luhan said and Sehun only laughed.

“I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean to be like that.” Luhan said. Sehun offered his hand and Luhan grabbed it, Sehun simply pulled Luhan into a standing position.

“That’s okay.” Sehun said and smiled.

“Just don’t make that into a habit, okay?” Sehun nodded by that and smiled. Sehun’s eyes made into this cresent shape that made Luhan wanted to squeal about his cuteness.

“Trying to cook, huh?” Sehun asked Luhan.

“Yeah, I think I’m going to make something for desserts.” Luhan said.

“Oh, I see.” Sehun said. The silence between them made it awkward. Luhan was toying with his bracelet and Sehun kept biting on his lower lips.

“So, since I’ve bumped you. Twice. How about we eat lunch together? My treat.” Sehun said. Luhan shyly smiled and said ‘yes’. They both went to the cashier and Luhan paid for the book. They went out from the bookstore and walked around the mall.

“How about we eat at that resto?” Luhan asked. Luhan grabbed Sehun by the hand and pointed to the restaurant called ‘A Pinch Of Pepper’. Sehun followed Luhan and stepped into the restaurant. They both sat and the waitress suddenly came, asking for their orders.

“I’d like to have a mushroom raviolli.” Luhan said.

“I’d like to have a fettuccine with carbonara sauce.” Sehun said.

“For the drink, I’d like to take a vanilla milkshake.” Luhan said.

“Make it two.” Sehun said. The waitress wrote it down and left them.

“Finally, we have something in common other than bumping into people.” Sehun said. Luhan looked at him, laughed by the statement.

“Yah, I don’t bump into people. You’re the one who do that!” Luhan said as he slightly smacked Sehun’s arm.

“I was just kidding.” Sehun said.

“I don’t care.” Luhan said as he cutely stuck his tongue out to Sehun. Soon, the waitress came, bringing the foods and beverages on a brown colored tray. The waitress then put it onto their table. Luhan and Sehun both said ‘thanks’ to the waitress, threw a smile thar made the waitress died for a moment.

“Bon apetite!” Luhan said.
“Bon apetit, too!” Sehun said. They kept eating on their foods, slowly. Sehun stared at Luhan fascinated by the way Luhan gracefully eat. Luhan somehow looked into Sehun, slightly blushing but trying to kept eating. Somehow, Luhan couldn’t take Sehun’s stare anymore.

“Don’t you know that it’s rude to stare?” Luhan said, slight smirking to Sehun. Sehun got surprised that he got chocked. Luhan panically offered him his drink and Sehun slowly swallowed it.

“A-ah, I’m sorry.” Luhan said as he hit Sehun’s back slowly.

“You’re right. It’s rude to stare. But, you seem cute.” Sehun said. Luhan blushed by what Sehun said and he could feel his heart is beating faster. After they’re done eating, they immediately went out from the mall and Luhan went straight home.

--

Luhan walked in the hall of the university, he was bringing his books and the backpack along with him. The spring wind made the way into the hall. Luhan somehow bumped into a person and he fell into the ground. The books were splattered on the floor. Luhan looked up at that person and locked his eyes into that person.

“Now, it’s you who bumps into me, Lu.” It was Sehun. Luhan smiled and got up. Sehun helped him holding the books.

“Oh God, you have make that into a habit!” Luhan said. They were walking side by side as Sehun wrapped his arm around Luhan’s shoulder. Luhan bit his lower lips, feeling anxious. But, Luhan then put his hand on Sehun’s waist.

“What are you doing here?” Luhan asked as he looked into Sehun.

“Just going into my class. I’ve decided to major in dance. My friend have joined a year ago and I thought it was great.” Sehun said.

“That’s good! Since when did you join the class?” Luhan asked.

“2 months ago. You should come to my class!” Sehun said.

“Sure!!!” Luhan excitedly said.

“Lu....”

“Yeah?”

“Can I have your number?” Sehun asked. Luhan’s heart skipped a bit when Sehun asked about it.

“S-sure. Where’s your phone?” Luhan said. Sehun gave his phone to Luhan and Luhan entered his number on Sehun’s phone. Luhan then saved it and gave it back to Sehun.

“Now, if you wanted to meet me, you wouldn’t have to bumped into me anymore.” Luhan said.

“This time, you bumped into me! Means you’re the one who miss me!” Sehun said as he playfully pinched Luhan’s nose. Luhan giggled.

“Stop doing that to me!” Luhan said as he pushed Sehun’s arm aside.

“Lulu. Baby Lulu.” Sehun said.

“I’m not a baby! You are!” Luhan said as he pinched Sehun’s stomach. Sehun only smiled and ruffled Luhan’s hair.

“Let’s just go to the cafetaria!” Sehun said.

--

Luhan and Sehun walked with their fingers intertwined. They were walking on the street. Sehun was going to his home and Luhan decided to come along. They talked about things, but, there was something that got Sehun’s attention. It was a big candy shop called ‘Sweet Tooth’ and Sehun saw the variety of candy. Sehun’s got hypnotized as he his lips.

“Lu, how about we buy a lollipop?” Sehun asked as he pulled Luhan’s hand.

“Oh God, Sehun. It’s past midnight now. Don’t you think your mom will be worried?” Luhan said.

“Please, hyung. I want that lollipop!!!” Sehun begged to Luhan. Luhan crossed his arm on his chest and shook his head as a sign of disagreement. Sehun didn’t give up, he kept asking for lollipop.

“Luhan-hyung, saranghae. Bbuing-bbuing.” Sehun said as he did some aegyo. Luhan only stayed and kept saying ‘no’.

“Okay, fine. I’ll go buy it by myself.” Sehun said as he his lips. Luhan lightly gulped because he was amused at how Sehun his lips. Luhan quickly grabbed Sehun’s hand.

“ACCCHH!!! Sehun! I’ll buy it for you!” Luhan said. They then opened the door and entered the shop. Sehun quickly took his precious orange lollipop and excitedly came to Luhan to pay for it. Luhan smiled and paid for the candy. They both left the shop as Sehun unwrapped the lollipop.

Sehun started to on his lollipop and he kept having his lollipop on his mouth with another hand wrapped against Luhan’s hand. Within only 5 minutes of walked, they finally reached Sehun’s house.

“Finally! We arrived!” Sehun said.

“Yeay!” Luhan happily said.

“Thank you so much for today and for the lollipop!” Sehun excitedly said.

“You’re more than welcome.”

“I’ll go inside now.”

“Okay, I’ll be going home too! Bye!” Luhan said and waved.

“W-wait!!!” Sehun said.

“Yah, what’s wrong, Hunnie? Just quickly get into.....” Luhan’s word were cut off by a pair of soft thin lips pressing against his own. When the orange taste of the lips drove Luhan crazy. Sehun palmed Luhan’s face as the kiss got some twist in it. Sehun then released the kiss and smiled.

“You’re crazy, Sehun.” Luhan said as he hit Sehun’s chest.

“I know.” Sehun said and smiled.

“But, I love you.” Luhan said. Sehun could feel that he’s blushing and he was embarrased. Sehun bit his lower lip and shyly looked into Luhan’s eyes.

“I love you too. And that’s why I kissed you.” Sehun said.

“So, would you be my boyfriend?” Luhan asked.

“Yes, yes and yes!” Sehun said as he kissed Luhan’s cheeks.

“You’re funny!” Luhan said as he pecked on Sehun’s lips.

“You’re funny too!” Sehun said.

“I’ll just go home. Bye-bye Hunnie!” Luhan said

“Bye-bye, Lu!” Sehun said.

--

Luhan finally arrived in front of Sehun’s dance class. Luhan waited for Sehun to come, he bit his lower lip nervously as he checked on his watch. Soon, Sehun came out with a boy. The other boy had this tanned beautiful dark skin. Sehun put his arm around his friend’s shoulder and they laughed loudly.

“SEHUN!” Luhan said.

“Hey! Luhan!” Sehun said. Sehun hugged Luhan tightly and Luhan smiled. Luhan then released the hug.

“So, this is the lucky boyfriend, huh?” The boy said.

“Yup.” Luhan said.

“I’m Jongin, but people tend to call me Kai.” The boy said.

“I’m Luhan. Sehun’s boyfriend.” Luhan said as they shook hands.

“Yes, he’s mine!” Sehun said as he cuddled into Luhan.

“Sehun, don’t cuddle too much!” Luhan said to Sehun.

“He always do that, cuddling into a person. He sometimes hug me from behind too!” Kai said.

“Yah, Kai. Shut up or I won’t be giving you my delicious cupcakes!” Sehun said as he hit Kai’s arm.

“Hey, I was just kidding!” Kai said as he pinched Sehun’s arm.

“Ouch. It hurts. Luhannie, he pinched me!!!” Sehun said as he pretended to cry.

“Well, you’re the one who started that first!” Luhan said. Sehun pouted like a baby and Luhan pinched his cheeks.

“Awww... You’re so cute when you’re angry.” Luhan said, Kai laughed at them. Luhan then stopped pinching Sehun’s cheeks and Sehun just smiled.

“You don’t even know when he’s angry. He’s like a devil.” Kai said.

“Will you stop talking?” Sehun said.

“No, I won’t!” Kai childishly said as he stuck his tongue out.

“YOU! AISHHH! KAII!!” Sehun said as he ran into Kai. Luhan only smiled, but deep down, he wasn’t.

--

Luhan, Sehun and Kai sat down at the cafetaria with their foods in front of them. Kai kept eating on his lunch while Sehun and Luhan were being lovey-dovey.

“So, tell me. How did you guys met?” Kai asked.

“Well, he bumped into me and splattered my ddeokboki on the floor. And then he kept bumping into me. And, we just end up together.” Luhan said.

“He’s just cute, when we first met.” Sehun said as he sipped on his lemon tea.

“I guess, you guys are meant to be. Don’t you think?” Kai asked.

“I hope so.” Luhan said as he held on Sehun’s hand. Luhan smiled.

“Yeah, I think so.” Sehun said and smiled, only Luhan found this smile was a bit unnatural.

“I hope you guys for the best!” Kai said.

“Thanks Kai.” Luhan said.

“Aww... Why were you suddenly becoming so sweet?” Sehun asked as he playfully ruffled Kai’s hair.

“I’m sweet and cute since I was born, Thehun.” Kai said, teasing about Sehun’s lisp.

“Yah! Don’t you ever do that again!” Sehun said angrily.

“Wae? Don’t I thound tho thexy?” Kai said.

“You!!!!!” Sehun said as he was about to hit Kai.

“Yah! I’m sorry!” Kai said.

Luhan definitely there was something more about his lover and Kai. Luhan felt something was raging inside of him. What is this feeling? Jealousy?

--

Luhan and Sehun were in front of Sehun’s door. Luhan kept silent all the time, he was so pissed about this.

“Yah, Luhannie, are you okay?” Sehun asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“You lied.”

“No, I mean it. I’m fine.”

“Then let’s talk about it.”

“What? There’s nothing to talk about.”

“There is. So, now. Spit it out.”

“Nothing.”

“Luhan, why are you suddenly being a jerk?”

“ME?!! BEING A JERK?! WHO’S THE ONE WHO FLIRTED AROUND WITH HIS BESTFRIEND?!”

“Oh, I see. Are you jealous because of Kai? I’m not flirting with him. He’s my bestfriend since I was in Junior High! How could you say such things!”

“You playfully ruffled his hair, you hit him, the way you laugh at him! It’s more than a feeling for his bestfriend!”

“Luhan, you don’t understand! It’s what I do everyday with him. Come on, he’s like my brother! He’s a good guy!”

“Really? I don’t even think he is good. Why don’t you just date him?”

“You want me to date him, now?! OKAY, FINE! Just go back to China and don’t see me again!” Sehun angrily said, he had reached his boiling point at that time and Luhan felt a samurai was stabbed right on his heart.

“Okay, FINE!” Luhan said as he walked away.

“L-Lu, I-I’m sorry. Please. Don’t leave me.” Sehun said as he started to cry. Luhan didn’t care and he walked away as fast as he could, without even looking back at Sehun.

--

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG* The bell finally rang and Luhan sighed. Luhan felt relieve when he knew it was break time. He was tired with his realitionship with Sehun, Sehun kept calling him, but he didn’t want to answer. He repeatedly ignore Sehun’s calls. Luhan walked out from his class with one of the strap of his backpack on his right shoulder.

“LUHAAAANNN!!!” Luhan turned around and found his friend, Minseok was running towards him.

“Yah, Baozi! What’re you doing?” Luhan asked.

“Someone gave me something for you.” Minseok said. It was a small blue envelope, neatly written in Korean. ‘TO: LUHAN’

“Who?” Luhan asked.

“I don’t know. He’s just some tall-skinny guy.” Minseok said.

“Well, okay. Thanks for this.” Luhan said. Luhan slowly opened the envelope. Luhan found a piece of paper and a ticket of ‘Catch Me if You Can’ musical.

‘I don’t know if you have forgive me or not.
Let’s just talk about things, okay?
I miss you so much and you’ve been
ignoring all my calls and texts.
Please come and give me a chance to
make things right.
I still love you
-Sehun. ’

Luhan looked at the ticket and he was about to put it on the trash bin. But then he thought, ‘Should I surprise him?’.

--

It was 8 p.m and Luhan had arrived at the building. Luhan wore this red shirt with his ripped black jeans and a jacket. Luhan wore his transparent adidas wings and walked into the theather. He has been trying to find Sehun and he didn’t know what to do. He bit his lips and his finger made circles on his lap. Luhan then sat on the comfy seat, he decided to bit his finger although it’s not even chewy. Then someone sat next to him.

“Luhan.” Luhan turned around and found Sehun was there.

“I-I thought you’d never come.” Sehun said.

“But, I came.” Luhan said and smiled.

“I’m sorry if you were jealous about him. I-I’m so sorry.” Sehun said as he looked down.

“That’s okay. I’m sorry that I’m being childish.” Luhan said.

“So, popcorn?” Sehun said and offered one of the popcorn’s cup to Luhan.

“Of course. Is it the caramel?” Luhan asked.

“Yes, mine is cheddar cheese.” Sehun said.

“You really do know what I like, don’t you, Hunnie?” Luhan asked. Sehun was surprised when he heard Luhan called him like that. After a while not meeting each other, it was weird for Sehun to felt like this.

“I know everything that you like.” Sehun teasingly said.

“Oh yeah?” Luhan daringly asked. Sehun then leaned closer and kissed Luhan’s lips firmly. Sehun then released the kiss and smiled.

“I know that that’s your favorite.” Sehun said. Luhan smiled. The show then started and Luhan held Sehun’s hand like the old times. Because, Luhan couldn’t resist Sehun.

--

It was one of the day that Sehun decided to come over to Luhan’s apartment. After both of their classes done, Sehun quickly prepped himself and went to Luhan. They were both walking to Luhan’s apartment with their hands intertwined on each others. Within only 7 minutes, they reached Luhan’s apartment and Luhan swiftly unlocked his door. They then stepped into the comfy apartment.

“It’s my apartment!” Luhan said. There were a few of paintings dangling on the walls, a few of family photos near the bookshelf. The bookshelf filled with comics, novels and cook books, organized by alphabetical orders. The kitchen was so neat. Everything was so clean and from that look Sehun could already know that Luhan is a neat freak. His attention then caught on one of the paintings. It was probably, just a pot of flowers, but Sehun found that as an interesting painting.

“Who made this painting?” Sehun asked as he toying on the edge of the painting.

“What painting?” Luhan asked, because he was preparing teas for them.

“This flower on the pot painting.” Sehun said.

“Wae? Is it ugly? I made it back in high school.” Luhan said.

“REALLY?! IT’S YOUR PAINTING?!” Sehun asked and looked at Luhan.

“It’s too ugly, huh?” Luhan said as he brought a tray of the teas.

“No. It’s beautiful. I don’t even know that you paint!” Sehun said.

“Painting is my hobby.” Luhan admitted.

“Wow. It’s amazing.” Sehun said.

“Shut up!” Luhan said.

“My artistic skill isn’t as good as this.” Sehun said.

“Really?”

“Yeah”

“How about you proof it?” Luhan dared.

“Okay, give me a paper and I’ll sketch!” Sehun said. With that, Luhan quickly gave Sehun a piece of paper and a pencil. Sehun picked it up and started to draw things.

“You might want to look somewhere else because this will be ugly.” Sehun said. Luhan only smiled, but he stayed next to Sehun. Sehun started to draw circles and lines. Luhan was even confused at what his boyfriend sketch. But, he didn’t mind to wait for it. Sehun started to sketch and block the paper with the pencil. After only 10 minutes, the sketch was done.

“Just. Don’t laugh at it!” Sehun said. Luhan only nodded. Sehun then gave it to Luhan and Luhan somehow smiled.

It was a sketch of a cup. With only black and whites. It was beautiful and detail. Luhan looked at it thoroughly as he touched it. Luhan was mesmerized by it.

“Ugly?” Sehun asked.

“No, it’s perfect.” Luhan said.

“Really?” Sehun doubtly asked. Luhan only nodded.

“Oh God, I thought you’re going to mock me.” Sehun said.

“Of course. I’m not.” Luhan said. Sehun then hugged Luhan.

“Hey, let go! I want to go to bath!” Luhan said.

“O-oh, okay.” Sehun said.

“I’ll be back. Just wait for 5 minutes!” Luhan said. Luhan quickly took his towel and clothes. He then got into the bathroom. Luhan quickly undressed himself and washed himself. After exactly, 5 minutes. Luhan was done. Luhan got out from his bathroom.

“Sehun-ah, what do.....” Luhan found Sehun lied on the floor with his nose bleeding.

[A/N: Bad? Good? I don't know. What I know is part 2 will be posted later:D]