02'

The Great Escape

By the looks of your guys' money, still had enough to buy your guys' new place, in Seoul. 3 hour drive to Seoul from Busan gave you time to think about the 3 month plan on robbing the Seoul's National Bank.

You were driving of course while Minho slept on the passengers seat as Onew, Taemin, and Jonghyun were eating some snacks and listening to some music in the back. The seat behind them, Key was on his laptop planning carefully and texting someone as though he's actually in the zone of stealing 3 million won. 

Just then, Minho called out your name in his sleep, "____-ah.... Don't.." My eyes shifted from the road to his sweating face. 

Onew made a nasty saying, "He's dreaming of ____ doing it with him!" That made Taemin and Jonghyun laugh really hard. I gave Onew a death glare and went back to driving.

2 hours later Minho switched to being the driver as you made a rest stop in the middle of nowhere for a bathroom break. 

"Why is it so hot!? Why is this place so dirty?! How come we don't have any water?! Where's the food?!" Key kept whining on about the little things in his life. You just came out of the bathroom after changing clothes and doing your business. 

"Damn, Key oppa! You're too loud!" Maybe the heat got to you. 

As you went inside the car, you heard engines of cars roaring your ears. You went to take a look and afar you see 3 black vans. 

"! Who are those guys?!" You yelled over to SHINee as you ran to the trunk door of the car and loading yourself with your gear and armored vest. 

The rest did the same except they didn't take the remaining guns, in your hand was an M25 locked and loaded.
Minho drove the SUV as far away as possible but near to get back. The rest of you guys hid, Onew and Jonghyun in the bathroom, Key and Taemin behind well structured steel pillars, and you hid behind a stoned bench that was enough to keep you safe for awhile. 

The 3 vans screeched their tires not to far from the rest stop and numerous men came out of them wearing tuxes and armored with guns and explosives. Minho ran over to your side before throwing the first 3 grenades at them. 

 

Your POV:

The men were flinging everywhere and hitting the rough ground as I peeked over. I took out the ring of the grenade with my mouth and threw it over where to the cars were and they blew up with vicious flames going through the air. 

"NOW!!" Taemin yelled out to us, all of us started firing at the first men we saw, most fell down having amounts of their blood spreading on the dirt. There were so many of them left standing or wounded that we didn't have enough bullets and only having the faith on Onew and Jonghyun. 

"Oppa! Let's go behind the bathrooms and try and do something about the men," I suggested. He nodded. 

Dodging all the bullets that came for us, Taemin and Key started firing their last pistol shooting some guys as I looked back. 

"They didn't see us did they?" Minho panted catching his breath. I shrugged and peeked over the cornerr, 3 guys were armed with their  handguns. I quickly told Minho what was happening, we had idea. 

We hid behind the trashcan that certainly hid both of us comepletely, I took my last pistol and loaded it  3 bullets. The men were somewhat close. 

"Yah. Let me do it, you couldn't even shoot those 3 bottles in training." I rolled my eyes at my brother. Just then the 3 men turned the corner as I peeked. I stood up and shot the 3 shots, I killed two guys. My pistol was out of ammo. I looked up and saw that the last standing man smirked and held his gun up high, I ducked when he shot his bullet. 

All I heard were grunts and yelling, Minho wasn't by my side. I closed my eyes when I heard the gun shot. Don't tell me that Minho got shot. I felt a hand touch my shoulder. 

"Why are you crying?" I looked up, my brother. He was carrying the handgun the man was holding and his white shirt was covered with blood, I could tell it wasn't his. I stood up and hugged him tightly, "I though you got shot." He pushed me away, "Yah. You think I would get killed because of you?" He chuckled as so did I. 

End of Your POV.

No one's POV

Inside the restrooms, Jonghyun just loaded his gun and stood near the guys' stalls while Onew is in the ladies' bathroom. Both shot the lights. 5 men came into the guys' bathroom, Jonghyun lurked behind them swiftly in the dark then he closed the door shut and locked and put his night vision goggles on. Stealthy like a spy with only using 5 bullets shooting through the heads of the men, Jonghyun went out to help Onew.

On the other hand, Onew was too busy thinking about what girls even do in the bathroom as he saw lipstick markings on the sink, carved words on and in the stalls, and writing on one of the 4 mirrors. He did not know that 3 men were right behind him ready to shoot, Onew sensed only one, turned and shot which curved to one of the guys. As the 2 men were ready to shoot, they were shot from behind; falling dead right in front of Onew's feet. He looked up to see Jonghyun polishing his pistol.

"Yeah. You owe me two," the younger one told his hyung and smirked his way outside to shoot almost every single foe in his way. Onew came outside to only hit a couple of guys dead while Jonghyun yells and acts all ninja.

The battle was then over. Taemin and Key killing the rest of them. All of you guys walked over to the only shade area at the rest stop and breathed heavily and looked at the numerous dead bodies on the ground.

"How did they know we were here?" Taemin then coughed. The rest of you guys shrugged. Just then Key made a phone call to one of his friends. As usual, you guys left him to do his business and walked over to the car. You're going to drive.

 

Your POV:

So hella tired.  The guys unloaded their guns to the trunk of the van. Key finally ends his phone chat with a huff and throwing his phone to whoever knows where. He went to the passenger's seat and motioned me to drive as the last door was shut and everyone else was in.

The road trip to Seoul was kind of quiet with Onew's sleeping snoring thing going on. I looked at the rear view mirror, everyone else is asleep heavily. I, for one, is not a wimp that would want to sleep after a hard hitting battle. From the corner of my eye, Key was still awake. He took out something from his left pocket, another phone. How  many phones does he have?

Only a few minutes there to Seoul. To break the almost silence aside from Onew's snoring, I began to talk to Key.

"Oppa..." my tone was almost to a whisper. He looked at me with dark eyes like he usually does to me. But he tilted his head to the side, "Wae?"

I gulped, we usually never have these one-to-one conversations, "Who do you always call? Just a curiosity."

There was a long pause as he looks out the window, "A good friend of mine that I owe so much to. Hope you can understand that I won't be telling you that much of it. Apologies to my not so brief explanation."

I looked at him, he began to close his eyes. All I could do was nod my head. Almost to our new apartment-ish looking house, I noticed Key's phone was blinking its lights. His phone was on silent. I peeked at the Caller ID then back to the road, then to the Caller ID. Leeteuk Sunbae. Where have I heard of this name?

 

"FINALLY WE'RE HERE!!!" a loud shout from Jonghyun came, as he runs inside the house with Taemin, Key, and Onew walking behind him; all disappearing inside to check the rooms.

"Oppa. Do you know a LeeTeuk guy? Key oppa had a call from him," I asked Minho as we were unloading the packs of cash and weapons. As we were walking up the steps to the house, Minho stopped suddenly while I pushed him slightly behind him.

"LeeTeuk Sunbae?!?" MinHo dropped his bags and turned to face me.

 

Herrow!!! So long since I've done an update on this
I've been watching more action movies after school and on weekends after homework >.<
I kinda enjoyed this :P Aside from Drama and love <3 haha
Ohh THe last part makes me want to choke myself... I'm really bad at it x]
Nehoots, DOn't forget to apply (if you want) for my AreWeDatingForReals?

Application is on the foreword section i think? Kinda like WeAreDating... Buhh my version :DD
If you like TEEN TOP, my 1st fanfic of them is HighSchoolMemories
Suggestions of fanfics to read >.< ish.
Thanks for Reading this action packed fanfic :P not movie hahaha ok ciao!

xoxox JOJO