01' [1/2]

The Great Escape

Distant voices and gunshots can be heard from the floor below. On the level the boys who seem to be carrying a 4 black gym bags make their way to the black SUV in front of them. Robbing a group of Americans hiding out in the city of Busan from their crimes in the states couldn't match for SHINee and their little sister, Choi ___. The running footsteps of the Americans were not so far away from the guys as they finally caught up to them shooting their guns and running after them. 

"! I hate it when things turn out like this," said one of the guys. Leader of the group of SHINee, Lee Jinki, but known as Onew out of the boys. Although he isn't much muscle, he has intelligence that isn't match for a certain safe highly protective and armed computer base. Being the leader of the group he keeps charge of the money, so basically all the money is on him. 

"Quit your whining hyung, run faster if you don't want to die! ___! Get the car going!!!" another yelled at you to get ready for the boys to get in. Kim Jonghyun. The guy that's really well structured and is very experted with any gun. He's pretty insane if someone pisses him off or even lays a hand,cut, or shot at him. 

You pulled the gear to reverse and somehow with your skills of driving, they got in swiftly and you drove through the parking lot into the streets of the busy Pusan. You looked at the rear view mirror and no car was following you guys. 

"Damn, thank god I'm still in one piece," the best friend of Jonghyun said aloud. Kim Kibum, better known as Key to the group. Excellent with planning heists and other robbery stuff.

"Hey, we're all in one piece. Not just you hyung," your brother said. Choi Minho, he's been with you since you were just 5 years old, he took you in the academy for training to be who you are today, but for some reason the headmaster wanted you killed as well as your brother. That horrible memory still does not come clear to you, but some of it pops up randomly. 

One of the members, one who is younger than you by 2 months went to sit in the passengers seat, "Noona, did any bullets or glass hurt you?"

You scoffed. This kid. "Nothing can hurt me physically Taemin-ah, remember that." 

Taemin, the maknae. Even though he looks cute and sweet on the outside, he's one hell of a fighter and gunman. Being almost at Jonghyun's level of handling a gun professionally, he's able to "dance" his way through an army of bullets while shooting. 

"That's not reasonable if you're a girl," Onew objected, "it's in the book."

You wanted to stop the car but didn't really due to the fact that Onew is being stupid with his books again, but more importantly saying that you're a girl, you can't pick a fight nor pain. 

 

Arriving at the hideout apartment in Busan, you and your brother unloaded the bags carefully inside while the rest of the members went out to go grocery shopping for dinner. 

"____-ah come over here and open the door," you handed Minho the bags and took out the key. 

Inside you through the bags elsewhere to the side and jumped onto the couch. 

You sighed, "Oppa, how much did we get?" Your head went up to see him open the bags and place the money on the round table. 

"About 700,000 won. If you took Key's place, we could've gone 900. But no~ You got to lazy and went for the easy job."

 

Your POV:

I jumped up from the couch and ran up to my brother, "Hey. I did all the work the last time I was in for Key. The money that paid for this fine apartment, Oppa." I gave him a smirk which he sent me back one.

An hour and a half has passed, Where are those guys? Just then the door opened and the rest of the SHINee members appeared in.

"Sorry it took us so long. Key wanted to buy pajamas for us," Onew rolled his eyes then suddenly flinched as Key smacked the back of his head.

"Yah! We don't have much clothes packed for us here. Especially pajamas. You dirty kids, even you hyungs," pointing at Onew and Jonghyun. They both gave Key the look, the don't-you-talk-back look. 

I giggled to myself. "___-ah, Taemin picked you out this one. Not sure if you'll like it. You know our Taemin. Very cutesy." He threw me a pajama set.

Hearts isn't really my thing, I didn't say anything.

Taemin pouted and ran to his room, whom he shares with Minho, "YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!!"

I ran over to him but he closed the door on me, "I did not say that nor did I make a face Taemin-ah. I actually like it." I pounded on the door. Just then the door opened slowly and Taemin peeked. 

"Really ____-noona? You do?" I nodded, suddenly he jumped hug me and the next thing I knew, I was carrying him to the living room where I laid him on the couch. 

Such a kid. Dinner was made, by no other than Key "umma". We ate like an actual family. Jonghyun and Key being the parents. Taemin acting as the baby. Onew being more like an uncle, but a really close one, and Minho and I as siblings. 
The night greeted us and it was time to sleep. I headed towards my room and putted on my pajamas. The pajamas were actually comfortable and it looks good on me. I headed out to get a glass of water until I felt someone wrapping their arms around my waist.

"It's pretty late, why don't you go to bed and I'll bring your drink?" his voice, Minho oppa. I turned to look at him. For how long has he have been with me? 

"Well, you have done enough work today, Oppa. You should go on and sleep," I objected. Minho furrowed his eyes and released me.

"Taemin talks in his sleep. Is it all right if I sleep with you then?" I thought about it for awhile then agreed. 

 

-a few hours later- 12.42am.

Minho held me tightly in his arms. My back faced him and his head was on my head. Just then I quickly opened my eyes, being a light sleeper and all, I heard a noise coming from the living room. Softly talking voices were heard from my ears. I awoke Minho. He felt very cautious about the whole situation. 

Guns were shooting near my door. I'm sure those were the other SHINee guys. 

"What the ? How'd they find us here?!" Jonghyun was yelling outside my door. Minho and I looked at each other and got ready for action. I grabbed the pistol that was under my pillow, and gave Minho my battle rifle from my closet. Key opened the door. 

"The American guys are here for the money, luckily we hid it in Onew's room."

I smirked. So ready for this type of action.