01' [2/2]

The Great Escape

The hallway was narrow unfortunately, you and Minho tried peeking out to see who to target, but somehow the opponents kept on firing at their direction. 

"How are we going to shoot?!" Minho asked me over the loud gunshots. Outside the men were yelling in American that you barely understood them. 

You had an idea. Just then All the SHINee members were in your room taking cover and reloading their guns. 

"Hey! Hide behind my bed. Let them come in," you suggested. You guys hid behind your bed, stomach on the ground waiting for them to come. 

Suddenly, Onew told you guys, "The money?! What if they find it?!" .

They didn't come into your room since they knew you guys were planning something. You guessed that it was up to you since your plan didn't work. 

"I'm going out," you said when you heard footsteps coming from the room next door. All the rooms are connected. 

Minho held you down by your back, "Yah! I'm not letting you risk your life for us." 

"Then what are we going to do?" Taemin asked. 

We thought about it for 10 seconds until we figured it out. 

"Let's do that one thing we did last time with those other American guys," Jonghyun suggested. Perfect plan. 

"Then I'll be the bait?" Taemin remembered he was during that time and boy did he regret being it. 

"No I will," you said as you tried getting up, but Minho pulled you down. 

"Again, I don't want you to risk your life!" the American guys were still searching the place until the door opened.

Jonghyun made the first shot to the guy who just opened the door. He shot him dead. 

"Bullseye!" then another shot came having them scared to death. Key got up and shot multiple times and opened the door to the next room, Taemin's and Minho's. 

"GET GOING!" All you guys shot randomly at the guys. 2 were shot dead but 4 more appeared in the next room. They didn't have gun, but they put up a fight. 

Taemin and one of the men had a brutal fist fight which sent your gun flinging across the room. He grabbed his arm and twisted it until the other yelped in pain. Taemin kicked his back and the other was pushed against the drawer having his face hit it edge and bleeding unconscious. Taemin smirked and went to help his hyungs.

Onew was in a tough situation having his gun being out of ammo, 2 men surrounding him in the corner. Onew swung a fist to one of them, but he missed and had his head locked by one of them and the other continuously punching him. Little did they know that you were behind the punching man, and you shot him on the back of his head which made him fall over and having the blood spit out. The guy holding Onew was flipped over as you shot him on his chest. His eyes stared at you as he was left dead. 

Not knowing that Minho, Key, and Jonghyun were out in the hallway shooting the rest of the guys, Onew, Taemin, and you tried to help them. The battle was over. 

Onew ran over to his room and checked if the money was still there. yes it was.

 

Minho's POV:

"OW!" I put a band-aid over ____'s cut on her cheek.

"Yeah and you told me nothing hurts you Noona," Taemin chuckled, "OW!"

___ slapped his arm and pouted. She really is cute.

"There all done," i told ___. The whole place was just pure destruction. The fluffs in the couch were everywhere, broken glass, broken wood, and holes in the wall. I guess we need a new place to stay.

"All our gear and weapons are still in good condition hyung," Taemin informed me as he went and checked all of our rooms. 

I looked around the room, all of us were here except Key. My eyes focused at the balcony. Key was talking on his phone.

"Who's hyung talking to?" I asked Jonghyun. He shrugged. Maybe he's talking to his mom again. 

The battle lasted for about 2 hours. Yet it was already 7am. 

"We should get going. Find a new place. Maybe even breakfast?" ___ suggested. She's right. 

Key finished his talking on the phone, "Let's get breakfast!" 

We packed all of our things and left the dead bodies at the apartment. Surely, the cops won't know who lived there. Using fake names for the bills of it. 

 

We drove to a diner not so far from the place. Inside were so many people, but not as much for us to be waiting for our table. 

We sat in the far back table. No one can ever hear us there. I held ____'d hand. I can't stand all these erted guys staring at her like she's going to be eaten by them. My death glare caused them to stir. 

All of us ordered pancakes and sausage. Not much for the trip,but it's worth it. 

"Hey, I think I have an idea. Why don't we rob Seoul's national bank?" Key suggested as he took a sip of his coffee.

____ spat out her chewed pancake, "What?! Dude, that's total suicide." Luckily no one can hear us.

Key shrugged, "Well we need more than 3mil won. I'm kinda tired of all this crap. Let's retire? Ever thought about that?" 

Now that we thought about it, yeah we do need one. 

"What makes you think we can get more than 3mil in like.. our regular stealing times. 2 days?" Onew curiously asked?

"That's too short. Gotta make it 3 months. We can do it right? In time for our new place and what not. Also new weapons?" 

I still didn't think it was a good idea, "Hyung, it's crazy. Seoul. We can get caught pretty quick."

We all stopped eating just to plan this all out. 

"I have connections Minho-ah. I know people who can get us in. Don't worry. We can do it. Have a little trust in me?" Key smirked and took another sip of his coffee. 

____ nodded to his suggestion, "Well, the last time you planned us to steal from a family with children in Seoul, Taemin almost got caught by the security guard that was 3 times Jonghyun's size."

Taemin widened his eyes, he knew that it was the worst experience of his life. 

"That won't happen again. Since I didn't have connections back then. Now I do. So what do you say guys? and girl?" 

All of us looked at each other. We all agreed. Yet something doesn't feel right. I'm still not so sure.

 

 

Ok. Chapter 1 is finally complete. I actually enjoyed writing this. Never done this before. Gives me the adrenaline :D haha
Thanks for reading :] Please comment yes? 
Be sure to read FAMOUS HIGH SCHOOL MEMORIES - TEEN TOP.
Or apply for my recent fanfic ARE WE DATING FOR REAL?
 

xoxoxo JOJO