Don't Cry

THE CHASERS

 

 

You started doubting Sungjong’s intentions he could’ve been one of my father’s followers, maybe he sent him to get through me…

                                                                                                                                

Another day went by and you felt so scared and insecure so you stayed at your house hiding, you checked your phone and saw that Sungjong called you more than 10 times *is something wrong with him, is he hurt?*  You started worrying about him then you saw a text message:

Sj: meet me at the back door of the cafe. I'll be there soon.

You couldn't stand hiding any longer at home and decided to go and meet him, risking everything including your life.

You hastily got ready and arrived at the back door of the café in an alley. There you found a handsome man with ice cold eyes and a poker face, for a second you forgot why you came here when the mysterious alluring man came towards you...

‘’____-ah? Right?’’ his voice low and seductive, you thought twice on whether you should give him your name or not.

‘’ Umm…yes…’’ you felt so scared because he looked dangerous for some reason…the way he would stare at you with those eyes…it was almost as if he could see through your soul, like he knew something…

 ‘’Well actually I came here to get you’’ he said with a smirk, your eyes widened and your instincts told you to run away. ‘’Sungjong is waiting for you inside that van’’ he pointed at a suspicious looking black van *Sungjong is probably very worried about me right now, I didn’t answer his calls and didn’t show up at work…* Then you remembered why you were here in the first place, to meet Sungjong. He sent you a text that you should meet him at the exact place you were standing at with this guy who says he knows him…you suddenly felt at ease and agreed to go with him, ‘’I’m L by the way...but you can call me Myungsoo’’ He said and opened the van door, there you saw Sungjong at the back seat, tied up…then you felt someone tying your hands, you started yelling and kicking ‘’YAH!! LET ME GO…OR ELSE!!’’

 ‘’Or else what ___ , are you going to call your coward bastard father to come and get us?’’ Myungsoo taped your mouth and threw you at the back with Sungjong, your eyes were all teary and you were about to cry when you saw Sungjong staring at you with a very sad and apologetic expression.

This was the end you have long expected, and you thought you deserve it.

The van started moving and you felt closer to the end with every mile. You’ve never felt so helpless and worthless. Somehow, you felt like you were being thrown away by your father but that was nothing new, you knew you meant nothing to him in first place. Sungjong was sitting across you but you didn’t dare look at him because you felt guilty dragging the innocent man with you into trouble. Unconsciously tears strolled down your face.

 “Please don’t cry, ___-ah” Sungjong said, his voice strained and raspy. Sungjong was as helpless as you were, if not more. He never thought such a strong feeling of remorse could exist and felt his sink as it clenched at thought of what was awaiting you.

 

Readers and subscribers we were able to write this chapter because of you guys ;u; THANKGYU ALL WE THARANG U~