Feel So Bad

THE CHASERS

 

Myungsoo reached infinites hideout; he parked the car and dragged you out, you kept struggling and kicking, someone came out from the abounded garage, he looked wild and dangerous…like an animal ‘’Yah Kenyan! I need help here’’.

When you were dragged inside you saw Sungjong standing next to them with his head down in defeat and realization hit you. He’s a member of infinite! Never in your life have you felt so dumb and naïve *how can he do this to me? I trusted him…I thought he was on my side*.

You felt betrayed; when you finally started to trust him you got stabbed in the back…at moments like this you just had your dad to blame, *If I only had a different dad none of this would have happened*.

For the first time since you were kidnapped the leader, Sunggyu, came in with a mischievous smirk on his face, he knelt down in front of you studying your face, then moved dangerously close to you which made you scared less. You saw him pointing a sharp knife at you from the corner of your eyes, you stiffened at the sight and then in a flash movement you felt the ropes cut freeing your hands. You stayed frozen in your position staring deeply into Sunggyus eyes…he looked angry like he was about to hit you. He held you from your shirt and started throwing fists at your face ‘’don’t think I’ll go easy on you just because you are a girl’’ *it’s useless to fight back…I’ll just have to it in.* ‘’Hit me! If that makes you feel better just do it!’’ Sunggyu taken aback by your sudden burst stared at you for a while, he was about to punch you when Sungjong came running holding Sunggyu’s fist an inch away from your face ‘’HYUNG!! STOP IT! YOU PROMISED ME YOU WON’T HURT HER!’’ *what’s going on? What is Sungjong talking about exactly?* you kept staring at Sungjong in confusion, ‘’you said you will just keep her as a hostage and that you won’t hurt her…you promised hyung. ’’ Sungjong pleaded with his eyes.

‘’Sungjong you stay out this.’’ You stared at the both of them with complete confusion written all over your face, Sungjong looked back at you with sad eyes, and he had no courage to talk to you. Millions of questions were running through your head and you didn’t know what you should think of Sungjong *why was he trying to help me?* you had to find a chance to talk to him.

After the little encounter between Sungjong and his leader, Sunggyu stomped out of the small room leaving you with Sungjong. You were about to say something when he muttered a small “Sorry” and left. Hmmpph.. you looked around the little room but found nothing interesting, you tried opening the door but it was locked. You slid to the ground your eyelids heavy with fatigue but just when your eyes were about to shut the door flew open and Myungsoo barged inside. He stood in front of you, looking at you with the same cold smirk slapped on his face , he kneeled down to your eye level his face inches from yours.

“Let’s go somewhere a little more comfortable, Princess” he said as he ran his fingers through your hair then suddenly wrapped it around his hands causing you to wince in pain and dragged you out of the room.

 

Sorry for making you guys wait, hope you enjoy this chapter :3 <3