I Have To Find Her

THE CHASERS

 

‘’But hyungs…I can’t do this’’ Sungjong protested against the older male’s will to kidnap you, ‘’she’s different, she’s nothing like her father’’ he said as he continued to protest staring directly into his hyung’s piercing cold eyes.

 

‘’Come back to your senses Sungjong’’ the older male yelled and held him by his collar.

 

‘’Myungsoo! Think about all those innocent people Mithra killed!’’ Sungjong argued back at the older male who was still holding him.

 

‘’ CALM YOUR DOWN!’’ their leader, Sunggyu, yelled at both of them ..as a leader he hated seeing fights between his dongsaengs.

 

‘’Myungsoo, I think its better if you go instead ..because it looks like Sungjong emotions are controlling him’’ Sunggyu said.

 

‘’ Hyung you cant’’ Sungjong begged with teary eyes..Sunggyu felt really sorry for his dongsaeng, he looked so pathetic begging on his knees, but he tried to collect himself for the sake of the others.

 

Sungjong wanted to reach you before Myungsoo does, he searched for you at the café you worked at, but you weren’t there…he asked your coworkers where you live…but no one knew, Sungjong wandered the streets to search for you, I’m going to find her even if I had to narrow the streets. I’m not going to give up…I’ll find my girl.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Sungjong helplessly looked for you, you were at home hiding from your fathers followers whom you have spotted a few blocks away from the café you worked at hoping that wouldn’t find where you lived. The rooftop room where you lived was far enough from the café but that doesn’t put you at ease because you knew what they were capable of.

 

Your phone rang almost giving you a heart-attack and your eyes grew wide when you saw the caller ID –SUNGJONG- your mind kept going back and forth on whether you should pick up or not. Your mind told you that maybe you could tell Sungjong your situation and ask for help but then you were reminded that you knew nothing about him and did not fully trust him. Frustrated, you switched off your phone and drowned in unconsciousness.

 

 

again.. another short chapter but enough to fill up our amazing readers! right?! teehee :3

what are infinite up to? a lot will be revealed in the next chapter. SO LET THE FLAMES BEGIN! :o keep anticipating!! xx