I Cant Do This..

THE CHASERS

It’s been a few weeks since Sungjong’s date proposal and he became a regular customer at the café. Being your bubbly self and him being an outgoing grease as he has been taught by his hyung Woohyun; both of you have gotten pretty close. And no way was Jonggie going to let that date go.

 

“so how about that date?” he popped up from behind you while you were cleaning a table.

 

“OMO! Jonggie! Don’t ever do that again, you scared me less! Creeper..” you muttered the last part to yourself.

 

“jonggie? Creeper?” he looked at you with raised eyebrows. “are you messing with my brain? Giving me a nickname like that and being all cute” he says pinching your cheeks.

“yah! Are you trying to get me fired?” you slap his hands away.

 

“no no now.. you didn’t answer both of my questions so don’t expect me to answer yours. Now finish your shift ppali because we’re going for walk”

 

You decided its pointless to argue with the diva so you finished cleaning around and went back to the changing room to change and fix your hair.

 

You met Sungjong at the door and walked out with him heading to the park. The sun was setting and there was a nice breeze, the weather was just perfect for a walk. Both of you walked quietly to the park, it wasn’t awkward silence, it was rather comfortable and you enjoyed his presence. He made you forget about all your stress, he made you feel at ease and forget all the trouble that you ran away from…were you falling for him? You couldn’t tell just yet … and that’s when you realized you knew nothing about him. Nothing but his name.

 

“so.. tell me more about yourself” Sungjong said, beating you to the question. You stayed quiet for a while as your mind drifted back to the time when you lived with your heartless father, Mithra. You thought of the times you had to watch him torture people and sometimes end their lives. You watched innocent people get their life taken away by your father for irrelevant reasons; times have you tried to stop your father from committing ruthless crimes but failed miserably, it was too late for you to change who your father is. Back then, you were never a normal girl because it was impossible for someone not to fear you once they knew you’re the daughter of Mirthra. Now, you’re at a city where people barely know you and you’re surrounded by people who care about you and love you for who you really are and then there’s Sungjong…

 

 

You felt a soft hand on your face and a finger wiping a tear that trickled down your cheek. You haven’t realized you were crying while thinking of your father and forgot that Sungjong was there. You looked up in his eyes that seem to have darkened with worry and leaned against his shoulder and cried your heart out. Sungjong didn’t say anything; he patted your back and waited for you to calm down. He wondered what he might have said wrong and why you were crying so suddenly, your painful strained sobbing hurt him. He never thought of you as a weak person who would shed a single tear; to him you were a bubbly carefree girl who enjoyed and appreciated the little things in life.

 

 

“im afraid I might lose you if I tell you who I am” you whispered. With that, Sungjong knew that he can’t finish the job.

 

 

 

 

whaat? job? what job is sungjong talking about? who is sungjong exactly.. Well, if you really wanna know wait for the next chapter!!!

ps: new characters to be revealed. No.. im not saying who they are xD ooh the anticiption :O

ps2: surprise surprise co-writer -N- this is for your lazy ;) <3