Your New Room

My Roommates .. Are Lesbians?!

 

[A/N] -

Annyeong, guys! ^^ I think this chapter is really boring :P I experienced what it was like to have ABSOLUTELY no ideas on how to start the story, hehe. But I did it anyway! Yay! -dances-

Anyway, just wanted to tell you guys - This is going to be a half sad/half comedy story, so .. [SPOILERRRR] Yeah, someone's gonna die at the end. Or I shall just say that everyone died in a bombing from SM.  (YOU HAPPY NOW, ASH?)

chapterOne

 

You looked down at the floor, only to see your pet dog, Dookoo, carrying the mail in his mouth. "Annyeong, Doo!" You picked him up and placed him on your lap, as you carefully took the mail from him.

You browsed through the mail, seeing if there was anything addressed to you. You noticed a official-looking envelope with the words 'JJ HIGH', and a very familiar snake crest on it.

"OH MY GOD!" You squealed, and did your own little celebratory dance on the sofa, almost kicking Dookoo. "Ahh, mianhe, Doo." You picked him up and placed him in his basket, and you continued your mini dance.

~~~

"HYUNA-AH!!" You practically screamed into the phone. 

"Ah, what? Stop screaming, my ears are going to be sore." Hyuna replied, being her cool self. 

"I got the acceptance letter for Jungjin!"

"WHAT?!" She squealed, just as happy for you. "Congrats! Just imagine all those rich, handsome boys!" You knew that if your best friend was beside you right now, she would be drooling all over the place. "If you get a pretty boyfriend, you must definitely introduce his pretty friends to me!"

"Ah, arasso! If I see any pretty boys, I'll immediately give them your number!" You chuckled, twirling your hair.

"Hehe, yay! I love you, Tae!" She definitely seemed satisfied. 

You checked your watch. 12:37 PM. "Yah, Hyuna, I gotta go now, to tell my parents and make arrangements and everything. See you at work on Saturday!"

"Arasso, annyeong, Tae! MWAH!" She made a cute kiss sound into the phone and hung up, causing you to burst into giggles.

~~~

"APPA!" You cupped your hands around your mouth and yelled. Your dad came down the stairs, scratching his hairy belly. "What?" He yawned, this time scratching his .

"Eew .. Anyway, I got accepted into Jungjin!" You gave him a hug and he patted you on the head. "Umm, Dad, did you scratch your with that hand?"

"Who knows?" He smiled so hard it looked like his face would crack. "You got into a rich kids' school, honey!"

"Yeah! I'm changing schools in one week!"

"I'm really happy for you, honey. Let's go discuss all your arrangements for your new school!"

"Okay, dad. But please, take a bath and make sure to wash your hands." You giggled.

-One Week Later-

"Bye mom, bye dad!" You stuffed a piece of bread in your mouth, grabbed your bag and ran out of your house. You didn't bother to glance at your watch, since you knew you were already late. "Aish, stupid alarm clock." You pouted, craning your neck to look for the bus.

-DING DONG DING DONG!-

"Oh, !" You stopped admiring all the beautful (and expensive) decorations in the hallway and began to frantically look for your class. Your DID NOT want to be late on the first day and give the teacher a bad impression.

"Ahh!" You skidded to a halt when you found the class you were looking for, 2A. "Yay! Found it!" You quickly put on your fake nerdy glasses. You didn't want or need any extra attention in school.

The class immediately became as silent as the night when you entered, in your nerdy glasses, unkempt hair and not-so-fashionable clothing. There were so many pretty girls and handsome guys in the class, and you looked like an outsider. You gulped, and bowed to the teacher. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm the new student, Kim Taeyeon."

"Ah! Annyeonghaseyo, I am Miss Suzy.  I have all your books and your timetable right here." You eyes bulged at the amount of books she placed in your hands. *These people are seriously hardcore* , you thought. "And you can sit at the empty seat beside Jessica." Miss Suzy pointed to a seat in the corner, next to a cold-looking girl.

"Hi!" You gave your new neighbour, Jessica a little wave as you sat down, but she replied with a cold glare.

*I guess she's anti social.* You thought, playing with your pen.

-DING DONG DING DONG!-

"Ahh~ Class has finally ended!" You gave yourself a hug, earning stares from others in the hallway. You pouted and made your way to the school's office to find out your dorm number.

"Excuse me .." You smiled at the secretary. "I'm the new student, Kim Taeyeon. Could you please tell me my dorm number?" The secretary just stared at you, and continued clicking on the computer. You awkwardly drummed your fingers on the counter. After twenty seconds of silence, she finally replied.

"Yes, Kim Taeyeon-sshi, your dorm number is 07-17. There will be someone who will guide you there in a moment."

"Thank you." You pouted and waited. After a few minutes of waiting, a man in a black suit bowed and smiled to you. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taeyeon-sshi. Please follow me." 

You smiled and bowed back. You cleared your throat. "Who am I sharing the dorm with?"

"They're very pretty girls, and their fathers run huge buisnesses. But don't mess with them, they're known as the queens of the school. " he replied with a smile, helping you carry your luggage. "Here we are."

"Oh, neh .. Kamsahamida~" You smiled, nervously twirling your hair around your fingers, as he pressed the doorbell.

-DING DONG!-

A pretty red-head opened the door, and stared at both of them. "What do you want, Sebastian?" 

"Excuse me, Tiffany-sshi. This is your new roommate, Kim Taeyeon-sshi." He motioned towards you. 

You gave her a small wave. For some reason, she looked very uncomfortable. "Annyeonghaseyo." You bowed.

She hesitantly bowed back. "Annyeonghaseyo. Please come in .." She bit her lip and opened the door wider, big enough so you could fit in.

"Well, um, bye, Sebas." Tiffany bowed and you could swear she whispered something like "How am I going to tell Sunny and Jess?!" 

"Here, follow me .." She pouted and walked down the hall, towards the bedrooms, suddenly pausing at a door. You frowned and heard that there were kissing sounds emerging from the room. 

"Um, is this my-"

"NO! Your room .. You're sharing a room with me." She grabbed your hand and led you to her room. You placed your luggage on the spare bed, trying to find a way to clear this awkward silence. "Um, your room is nice."

"Thanks." Tiffany sighed and flopped onto her bed. "By the way, this side is mine, and the other side is yours. NEVER intrude." She drew an imaginary line across the room with her foot.

"Okay," You pouted, sitting on your bed and swinging your legs. "So .. Who was in that room?"

"Uhh .. Our other roommates, Sunny and Jessica. I'll introduce them to you once they've .. D-Done watching a movie." She stuttered.

"Oh .. Okay, thanks." You smiled. *Jessica? The anti social girl in your homeroom?* You thought, pouting. *So, I'm sharing a room with her?*

~~~

"Hey Hyuna," You smiled. Talking to your best friend always cheered you up. "So how was school today?"

"Uh, nothing much happened. Wait, what happened? Why do you sound so sad?" Hyuna hated it whenever you were sad. "Most importantly, did you meet any cute guys?"

"I met TONS of pretty boys," You pouted, hugging your Dookong. "I'm not sad."

"YAH! KIM TAEYEON! You better tell me!" Hyuna yelled into the phone. "About both your problems and the cute guys."

You chuckled. "Well, I don't really like my new roommates, they seem like they're keeping a secret from me." You laughed. "A deep, dark secret."

Hyuna giggled. "Maybe they're secretly lesbians! Or maybe they're hiding cute guys in their wardrobe."

"Ah, that's totally not it." You burst into giggles, along with Hyuna. "That's totally impossible, the first option. The second still seems sane." You glanced at the clock on the wall. "Yah, Hyuna, talk to you later, I have to go unpack and everything. Annyeong!"

"Annyeong!"

You put down the phone, not knowing that what Hyuna said might've been very true. And that you may be one in the near future. But you decided to joke about it. After all, that option's just insane, right?

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

[A/N] - Hyuna and her cute guys .. Well at least we know that ONE PERSON in the story (thats a girl) isn't a lesbian, right? ^^